MIUI 14 23.1.3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone. I have a strange problem with my Xiaomi 12 (Cupid). Its currently running 13.0.41. It's fast and buttery smooth to use. As soon as I install an Android 13 ROM, the performance drops. It reacts sluggishly to inputs and stutters quite when scrolling. If I reinstall the latest Android 12 stable, everything is fine. I've tried everything. Clean install, dirty flash etc., nothing works. While my Mi11 runs beautifully with the latest Weekly, my Cupid doesn't even come close to doing this. Does anyone have any idea why this might be?

Can someone help me?.. already asked so many times, nobody answered..
In Xiaomi 12T Pro (Diting) what in camera doesn't work properly?
Really want to test but really need camera to work (even if basic stuff)
Thank you very much

The gap on my mi 11 pro only completly disappear when i set this three points - dpi to 374 , display resolution to FHD and fullscreen dispay

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-01-07-16-12-45-926_com.miui.home.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-01-07-16-12-45-926_com.miui.home.jpg
    333.3 KB · Views: 412
  • Screenshot_2023-01-07-16-12-32-324_com.android.settings.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-01-07-16-12-32-324_com.android.settings.jpg
    246.2 KB · Views: 406
  • Screenshot_2023-01-07-16-12-13-586_com.android.settings.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-01-07-16-12-13-586_com.android.settings.jpg
    320.4 KB · Views: 408
Last edited by a moderator:
Can someone help me?.. already asked so many times, nobody answered..
In Xiaomi 12T Pro (Diting) what in camera doesn't work properly?
Really want to test but really need camera to work (even if basic stuff)
Thank you very much
Read the 2nd post

Warning for Xiaomi 12T Pro users: due to missing main camera libs for that device, camera may not work properly until Global ROM based on Android 13 will be released.

I can't add my cards to google pay.Poco F3 user...
Have the same after every new firmware update for my Xiomi MI12 Pro. Payment via Google Pay and NFC does not work!

Did the following and then it works again:

1st: Restore NFC functions
2nd: Change Standard-Pay-App to something else than Google Pay
3rd: Open Google Wallet, which will now ask you to change standard payment back to Google Pay and confirm.

After this procedure Google Pay and Google Wallet work fine and I can pay again with my phone. Unconvenient is only that I have to do this with every weekly firmware update and if I forget.....

Last edited:
Read the 2nd post

Warning for Xiaomi 12T Pro users: due to missing main camera libs for that device, camera may not work properly until Global ROM based on Android 13 will be released.
Thank you for your reply.
But for those who already flashed on their 12T Pro, what exactly is not working properly?
Thank you again.

I can not install, I tried several commands and still get an error, my device is Ingres.
Please help me

Dark mode depending on time/sunset is not working at all, media notifications still are barely readable. Mi home widget still not working. Otherwise it seems the same. Poco f3

The new MIUl by xiaomi.eu 14.0.23.1.3.DEV Beta (Recovery) updated flawless on Poco F3 using TWRP v6.6 A13 by SKKK
Thanks Dev Team,
Hello, do you know (or someone knows ) if it can be installed via Ofox or TWRP is required on a mandatory basis?

Fastboot flash recovery "file name".img
worked for me
See my post page 4 n.89
Include your phone model when you post commands like that because this will only work on devices that have a separate recovery partition. There are basically three ways to flash it depending on which specific model you have.

Reactions: katerpanne
Hi there community, question if I have Miui weekley v13 can I update TWRP from previos twrp and then install this last beta recovery update or I need to update twrp from fastboot

Dark mode depending on time/sunset is not working at all, media notifications still are barely readable. Mi home widget still not working. Otherwise it seems the same. Poco f3
All of that is working for me. Also Poco F3.

The new MIUl by xiaomi.eu 14.0.23.1.3.DEV Beta (Recovery) updated flawless on Poco F3 using TWRP v6.6 A13 by SKKK
Thanks Dev Team,
Hi there do you Just update from versión 13 to 14 or do you use format data because of the name change?

Hi there community, question if I have Miui weekley v13 can I update TWRP from previos twrp and then install this last beta recovery update or I need to update twrp from fastboot
Since you didn't read my posts on the previous page or two: If you have a working twrp, yes you can update recovery using that and flash. If you device doesn't use a ramdisk for twrp you may be able to just flash it to the recovery partition instead of install as ramdisk.

Reactions: jeffrom
Hi there do you Just update from versión 13 to 14 or do you use format data because of the name change?
You can just update AFTER installing the A13 compatible TWRP. Please people, read the thread before asking the same questions over and over again.

Reactions: jeffrom
You can just update AFTER installing the A13 compatible TWRP. Please people, read the thread before asking the same questions over and over again.

Yes i know that mi question goes for the name of the device than change from POCOF3 to Redmik40 and if that does not brins issues, thanks for the replay

Include your phone model when you post commands like that because this will only work on devices that have a separate recovery partition. There are basically three ways to flash it depending on which specific model you have.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-01-07-17-04-46-689_com.microsoft.emmx-edit.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-01-07-17-04-46-689_com.microsoft.emmx-edit.jpg
    268.6 KB · Views: 100
Just update from MIUI.eu Weekly 13 to 14 keeping your data.
In this case wipe/format not mandatory but always recommended since Android/MIUI version will be upgraded.

I have a problem when I see flashing the twrp on Redmi K40, by entering the fastboot flash recovery twrp.img command the procedure is not successful and gives me this error
Code:
target reported max download size of 805306368 bytes
sending 'recovery' (196608 KB)...
OKAY [  4.620s]
writing 'recovery'...
FAILED (remote: (recovery_a) No such partition)
finished. total time: 4.629s

how do i solve it?

Hey,

just wanted to install the latest weekly, but the device tells me that the memory is encrypted.I recently flashed twrp for the first time a few weeks ago and now I want to install a weekly one for the first time. I don't want to screw something up. What does it mean that storage is encrypted? Do i just enter screen lock after the installation or do I have to disable the encryption anyway first. Ty

Attachments

• IMG-20230107-WA0001.jpg
    IMG-20230107-WA0001.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 200
Last edited by a moderator:
I have a problem when I see flashing the twrp on Redmi K40, by entering the fastboot flash recovery twrp.img command the procedure is not successful and gives me this error
Code:
target reported max download size of 805306368 bytes
sending 'recovery' (196608 KB)...
OKAY [  4.620s]
writing 'recovery'...
FAILED (remote: (recovery_a) No such partition)
finished. total time: 4.629s

how do i solve it?
Type: fastboot boot twrp.img
on the command line

Status
Not open for further replies.