Not open for further replies.

ingbrzy

Xiaomi.eu Project Leader
Staff member
Feb 11, 2012

SwzOjo4.png

RULES WHEN POSTING
1. If a ROM is not published DONT ASK ABOUT ITS ETA
2. If a ROM is not published DONT ASK why!
3. If a ROM is available, download it and use it
4. If a ROM has bugs, post the bug to the bug section if the BUG is not already listed
5. If you use any form of abusive or derogatory language to admins or other users you will be BANNED forever!
6. If you quote whole first or second post, your post will be deleted and ignored
7. We do not own all supported devices, so in case of issue, post log to be able fix it
8. Only posts in English language are accepted

Full rules here: https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/rom-release-thread-rules-final-warning-of-bad-conduct.51332/

DOWNLOAD WEEKLY
https://sourceforge.net/projects/xi...omi.eu/MIUI-WEEKLY-RELEASES/V14.0.23.1.3.DEV/

devices_weekly_23010614.png

Requirements:
  • Your device's bootloader must be unlocked.
Installing with TWRP: (ROM Type: Recovery)
(TWRP must be installed with Fastboot mode)
  • Download Xiaomi.eu ROM zip file
  • Reboot to TWRP
  • If installing for the first time or downgrading: Wipe -> Format Data
  • Copy the ROM zip file to the internal storage
  • Install -> Select the ROM zip file
  • Reboot to system
  • Done!
Updating via Updater app: (ROM Type: Recovery)
(A Xiaomi.eu ROM and TWRP must already be installed on your device)
  • Copy the ROM zip file to the internal storage
  • Updater -> Menu (...) -> Select update package
  • Select the ROM zip file
  • Confirm any dialogs
  • Done!
Installing with Fastboot: (ROM Type: Fastboot)
  • Extract the ROM zip to a new folder
  • Power off your device
  • Boot your device in Fastboot mode (Hold volume down + power buttons)
  • Connect to PC via USB cable
  • Run one of the installation scripts (according to your PC operating system):
    - first_install_with_data_format - with data wipe, if you're flashing Xiaomi.eu ROM for the first time or downgrading.
    - update_rom - without data wipe, if you're updating from an older Xiaomi.eu ROM.
  • Done!
Remember:
If you are going from MIUI 14 (or later) Weekly ROM to MIUI 14 Stable ROM, you are doing a downgrade, so format data is mandatory!

Translators:
  • Follow XML changes in Source of MIUI 14 here
  • Our translation guide is here
  • Check for errors in your repo here
Give kudos to your translators. This is a huge group effort and continues to grow bigger!

Language included in our MIUI 14:
Notes:
  • MIUI Changelog + See CHANGELOG for your language...
  • Our ROMs were approved by official EU distributor ABC Data to not void warranty for devices sold by them!
  • (Of course, officially unlocked BL and no ROOT installed)
Our ROMs features (Whats not in Global):
  • Based on China Beta builds
  • 3way reboot menu (in dev settings)
  • MIUI Contacts and Dialer
  • Removed ads in MIUI system apps
  • MIUI Dialer and Messages apps
  • Steps counter in Assistant screen
  • More shortcuts on left lockscreen
  • Wake up gestures for all devices
  • Option to auto-expand first notification
  • Notifications priority settings
  • More edit options in Gallery app
  • Enabled MiDrive in File Explorer
  • Google apps support integrated
  • Removed 5GHz region restrictions
  • Confirm dials from call logs
  • Morning report on alarm at morning
  • More apps supported for AOD notifications
  • More styles for AOD screen
  • Raise to wake gesture
  • AOD notification received animation
  • Tap fingerprint sensor to wake toggle
  • Double tap to lock screen
  • Battery AI scenes
  • Allowed disabling specific system apps
  • Importing theme .mtz from zhuti.xiaomi.com via ThemeManager
  • No useless Chinese bloatware apps
  • More free RAM due to less background processes
  • Mi Video, Mi Music, Mi Browser: No any useless Chinese content and ads
  • No possibility to re-lock bootloader accidentally with flash any xiaomi.eu release
  • Added real 27 languages translation made by Official MIUI Fansites and MIUI Fans
  • Added EU T9 dialer support
  • Added charging sound switch
  • Optimized GPS settings for EU
  • Optimized Battery consumption
  • Optimized RAM consumption
  • Added GSMalphabet into SMS app options
  • SafetyNet passed by default without ROOT (Google Pay)
  • Play Store Certified
  • Deodexed
  • Added automated tasks in Security app
  • Widevine L1 (for supported devices)
  • And more, and more made by our 10 years MIUI mods experience.

CHANGELOG

System
Optimization - Restored recovery ROMs for devices which have the working TWRP release. You can find the full list at xiaomi.eu
Optimization - Updated Android Security Patch to January 2023

Settings
Fix - "Turn off screen" option was missing for "Double tap fingerprint sensor" [Side-mounted fingerprint sensor devices only]
Fix - Native input languages selection screen was crashing (e.g. OpenBoard)

Warning for Xiaomi 12T Pro users: due to missing main camera libs for that device, camera may not work properly until Global ROM based on Android 13 will be released.

TWRP for Android 13

If you will see this error in TWRP during ROM install, just reboot to TWRP again and try again (it is TWRP issue since A12)

wBmJ6aM.png

Last edited:
Trying to update on thor but getting this error. Have followed instructions and rebooted to TWRP a few times with same outcome. How should i proceed?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-01-06-19-44-55.png
    Screenshot_2023-01-06-19-44-55.png
    475.2 KB · Views: 1,090
Last edited:
Hallo, here we go again with TWRP recovery, can someone please put a clear steps how to go from fastboot last week's to TWRP recovery. I am scared to brick my device(Zeus).That's would be great. Thanks.

The new MIUl by xiaomi.eu 14.0.23.1.3.DEV Beta (Recovery) updated flawless on Poco F3 using TWRP v6.6 A13 by SKKK
Thanks Dev Team,

Attachments

• IMG_20230107_023615.jpg
    IMG_20230107_023615.jpg
    293.4 KB · Views: 967
Hallo, here we go again with TWRP recovery, can someone please put a clear steps how to go from fastboot last week's to TWRP recovery. I am scared to brick my device(Zeus).That's would be great. Thanks.
have the latest version of twrp installed on your device, and then just install what you need, nothing has changed

Hi guys, I still haven't figured out what the technical advantage is of not using the Fastboot type of Rom installation instead of the Recovery one. I've had problems installing in Recovery Mode in the past...but never in Fastboot Mode.
I don't understand...

I'm not even able to get twrp setup on my device you have it setup?

Santaklaus

The main advantage is the OTA update.
Ok...but how many problems are there more with Recovery mode? Sometimes the installation fails...sometimes you have to reinstall the Recovery...sometimes some partition of the phone is not loaded...
In Fastboot mode never... never no problem. Ok, you need a pc, but then just click to update the Rom to reinstall it as first installation.
I'm not convinced that if you compare the advantages and disadvantages, the Recovery solution is always the best...
But, please... I've been installing these Roms for about ten years and I adapt...

I keep getting this error whenever I try to install A13 ZEUS TWRP on my phone ‍♂️

Phone: Xiaomi 12 pro

1673072962037.png

Ok...but how many problems are there more with Recovery mode? Sometimes the installation fails...sometimes you have to reinstall the Recovery...sometimes some partition of the phone is not loaded...
In Fastboot mode never... never no problem. Ok, you need a pc, but then just click to update the Rom to reinstall it as first installation.
I'm not convinced that if you compare the advantages and disadvantages, the Recovery solution is always the best...
But, please... I've been installing these Roms for about ten years and I adapt...
Yeah I feel like twrp brings more issues than advantages

Thanks for this update Xiaomi.eu team.
Flash this update via TWRP with no problems, the only bug that i have from start of A13 is that GAP from home screen.
Hope that will be a solution for that in future.

Yes you are right. Twrp skk can't properly install rom

As not said ... Recovery mode returns ... and the problems return.
With my Mi11 I have already had several problems in the last TWRP installation of MIUI 13 .... I have had to reinitialize the phone several times because after an unsuccessful update the phone did not start.
When for the first versions of MIUI 14 I saw the Fastboot mode as an installation method, I was very happy ... and in fact no problem in the previous 4 installations of the weekly MIUI 14 ...
Let's hope so... let's hope we don't have to spend half a day having to reset the phone...

Status
Not open for further replies.