MIUI 14 23.1.9/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Update from 22.10.26, TWRP 6.8.
The first attempt ended with an error and a message that there is no system. The second attempt was clean, but the system did not start - bootloop.
Looks like it won't work without format...
Dude, do a factory reset. Reboot in recovery mode and flash the rom

Reactions: KGVER
The first attempt ended with an error and a message that there is no system. The second attempt was clean, but the system did not start - bootloop.
Install fres copy of TWRP...v6.8, then boot into TWRP install the file....
After errors occurred, reboot to recovery and then wipe->advanced wipe->cache....ant then go back and try to install once again.
tipp: if the installation process take ca. 2 min and finishes with errors, its okay ;)do it once more and than you'll have 100% success !

Last edited:
IS it possible and how to do it , I want to go to stable xioami eu Android 12, I am on Weekly latest ,what should I do?
downgrade
flash stock EEA rom, then flash TWRP , after that flash Stable ?
or is there another way? easy

None of those screenshots show the installation is complete (with no errors). Are you sure it installed completely and successfully?
If not, reboot into TWRP and install the ROM again. (clear cache if necessary). Repeat this until it installed successfully

Wtf? Camera will not work until February? I give 800euros for this s**t and 200mp camera to now Xiaomi makes as fool
Can buy a nice camera for 800 euros, mirrorless or DSLR with lenses. That would've been a better investment for "just shooting".
Like others have said, just go back to Stable version. What are you looking for in beta rom specifically that you feel the need to sacrifice the camera for?

I saw no "red" errors on my Poco F3 while updating from previous build using the Updater app.

Also, it looks like the Google One backup issue has been fixed. Backup persists after reboots here now.

Reactions: KGVER and ingbrzy
Works great on my XM12Pro and Mi 11, but battery drained fast in the first few hours after installing. I will wait and report back if this persists

Reactions: KGVER
Same here (no os installed....), but second attempt works and system boots. Maybe some day we will have twrp without hassle with every new update ;-) I never had something like that with every device i owned in the past....and i really love the absolute stable update process in my other device (lineage installed). Btw, it works, but i don't need that every week:oops::)

Reactions: KGVER and g00drich
Got same errors with my Xiaomi 12T Pro. What if I just disregard those errors, reboot my phone and let it boot? Will I encounter any problem in the future due to those errors?

I got red errors also on xiaomi 11 ultra. The reboot said that I did not have the os installed, but I rebooted anyway and if it had been updated. I am worried that in the next update there will be an error and the rom will no longer start, I will start again from scratch. Any solution or is it normal?

I saw no "red" errors on my Poco F3 while updating from previous build using the Updater app.

Also, it looks like the Google One backup issue has been fixed. Backup persists after reboots here now.
Poco F3 here - Google One still broken for me. Turns off after reboots and backup lost.

Reactions: Birraque
Hi, friend.
Do you have meet the same issues with POCO F3 ?
The same thing happens here, it doesn't turn off vibrate.

1. The vibration couldn't be turned off. When I unlock phone or use some apps, the back button vibrates, and the vibration couldn't be turned off.

Poco F3

Battery is better now in standby and light use
Doesn't heat now when idle and playing Genshin

Thank you Devs

Reactions: Birraque
@Igor Eisberg
XM12:
Audio won't transfer on Bluetooth call on my car...
I checked with another Xiaomi phone (mi note 10 lite and it works fine)
When I get a call or dial out while phone is connected to car Bluetooth, audio is not transferred.
Started after updating today.
Checked permissions and it seems ok.

Update:when I start the Bluetooth log, audio is routed to car Bluetooth...
Very strange
I have a log as well.View attachment 45739

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.