MIUI 14 23.1.9/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
just read you reply. so does that mean that the rom is installed? and will my phone be bricked? cause its saying that no OS is installed when i go to reboot

and yes result is 0 so that means i have no errors. just the twrp problem
It's saying no OS is installed because TWRP fails to remount the partitions, which is not a problem. All it takes is to reboot back to recovery and voila - suddenly it remounts. You have nothing to worry about.

Reactions: timbook2
It's saying no OS is installed because TWRP fails to remount the partitions, which is not a problem. All it takes is to reboot back to recovery and voila - suddenly it remounts. You have nothing to worry about.
yup everything is working as usual. tks for all the assistance bro. You developers are the best.

Reactions: Igor Eisberg
Works fine, but I noticed that split screen is not available. Has been removed?
Split screen works fine on my Poco F3

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-01-22-01-49-20-929_com.miui.home.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-01-22-01-49-20-929_com.miui.home.jpg
    198.4 KB · Views: 141
Reactions: Birraque and mik101
Hello everyone,

I have a Xiaomi 11 ultra from traidingshenzen almost 1 year ago and updated it once or twice? via fastboot. Now i have V13.0.12.... . That was easy but the V13.13... didnt work via updater. I can download it and can press install and it goes to MIUI Recovery 5.0 you know the chinese you have 5 option screen.
Someone postet this translate but nothing really works.
I tried the traindingshenzen Script and tutorial like in the video but when I go to the CMD to install TWRP and aktivate Fastboot mode you know the orange Fastboot logo and press any button in CMD it says Der Befehl "fastboot.exe" ist entweder falsch geschrieben oder konnte nicht gefunden werden. Or
The fastboot.exe command is either misspelled or could not be found.

(I am German by the way)
So i waited maybe it will work better next time.
The V14 is there but its still the same Problem.

Can someone help me Anyone have the same problem?

Attachments

• IMG_20220213_094823.jpg
    IMG_20220213_094823.jpg
    162.1 KB · Views: 136
Hello everyone,

I have a Xiaomi 11 ultra from traidingshenzen almost 1 year ago and updated it once or twice? via fastboot. Now i have V13.0.12.... . That was easy but the V13.13... didnt work via updater. I can download it and can press install and it goes to MIUI Recovery 5.0 you know the chinese you have 5 option screen.
I tried the traindingshenzen Script and tutorial like in the video but when I go to the CMD to install TWRP and aktivate Fastboot mode you know the orange Fastboot logo and press any button in CMD it says Der Befehl "fastboot.exe" ist entweder falsch geschrieben oder konnte nicht gefunden werden. Or

(I am German by the way)

Mate, I afraid you will have to wait till eternity then..

I recommend to start reading and learning, it's literally written a zillion times...

One hint, if your current Rom is not made by Xiaomi.eu, you will lose all data and have to start fresh, if it is a rom from this site, just boot up twrp and flash the Rom.

Everything you need is in the op!

Regards.

Btw. You should have Fastboot in a folder to enable your computer to find it...

Sent from my Mi 11 Ultra.

Reactions: jeffrom and mik101
Hello everyone,

(I am German by the way)

No, because there are guides posted. Read this then read the OP.
You'll want to use the version for your device that has A12 at the end because you're on such an old version. Then once you flash the new version in TWRP you will have an Android 13 supporting version of the recovery installed. Then new versions of the rom will work via the updater again.

Looking forward to the new hybrid roms so that in the future those that want to use TWRP can, and those who want to use fastboot to update can shut up about it (THEY'RE NOT RELEASED YET -- when they are, the first post will be updated):

Hi. Ringtones and notification no longer works. I can select them in sound settings but i wont hear any ringtones when getting calls and notification sound. Even using custom ringtones also the sound didn't play when getting calls.
It is happening to me as well, however I can't put my finder on what is causing it...
After reboot, it works, then I connected my charger, and got no audio during call.
2nd call that came in I got audio...
Very weird.

Sent from my Xiaomi 12 using Tapatalk

Reactions: VultureXT

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-01-22-11-42-59-204_com.miui.home-edit.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-01-22-11-42-59-204_com.miui.home-edit.jpg
    662.2 KB · Views: 113
  • Screenshot_2023-01-22-11-43-43-470_com.miui.home-edit.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-01-22-11-43-43-470_com.miui.home-edit.jpg
    437.2 KB · Views: 118
Reboot into twrp and install ROM again until the there's no errors. My second try had a clean (no error) log.

I was updating from 13 to 14 (this version) and I'm having 4 red mount errors, I have tried to flash 3 times and still getting same errors and now I have no rom installed as. Plz help if anyone can

I was updating from 13 to 14 (this version) and I'm having 4 red mount errors, I have tried to flash 3 times and still getting same errors and now I have no rom installed as. Plz help if anyone can
The rom is installed. reboot the system

The rom is installed. reboot the system

Yh when i was trying to restart it gave me a warning that there is no rom... but its alr i was able to resolve it ig by rebooting back to recovery and flashing again and was successfully flashed without any errors

Yh when i was trying to restart it gave me a warning that there is no rom... but its alr i was able to resolve it ig by rebooting back to recovery and flashing again and was successfully flashed without any errors
And as posted multiple times in this thread, you would have been fine even without doing that. The rom had flashed fine the first time. Those errors only come into play if you're flashing additional zips without rebooting to recovery again.

drulz-reading.gif

Last edited:
14.0.0.21 dev poco f3 latest
Can't download large messages sent via app. only latin alphabet iPhone user can see through their messenger

Status
Not open for further replies.