MIUI 14 23.1.9/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has the android auto bug been fixed in beta versions ? The one that doesnt turn the screen on automatically after fingerprint unlock ? ( Cause hasnt been fixed in stable )
Thanks

thevlad

It works:
Vodafone - Czech Republic
T - mobile - Czech Republic
O2 - Slovakia

• Love
Reactions: KGVER and Birraque
The new Mi 11 ultra phone is the very first firmware installed on it.
Battery consumption is very fast...
While there are few applications installed, all have smart mode selected. In this case, the active discharge goes even in sleep mode :(
Think this is a Mi 11 Ultra bug as around 4+ users of this device finding same and not reading much of other devices having this problem.

thevlad

It works:
Vodafone - Czech Republic
T - mobile - Czech Republic
O2 - Slovakia

Still doesn't lol

Vowifi doesn't work latest poco f3 dev
Using t mobile in the usa
works for me on my F-3 same network Tello mvno T-mobile it is not enabled by default VOLTE DIAL *#*#86583#*#* WIFI dial *#*#869434#*#* it will tell you opposite of what it does , then go in your network setting and now you will see them

Reactions: Birraque
works for me on my F-3 same network Tello mvno T-mobile it is not enabled by default VOLTE DIAL *#*#86583#*#* WIFI dial *#*#869434#*#* it will tell you opposite of what it does , then go in your network setting and now you will see them

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-01-24-19-08-29-800_com.android.phone-edit.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-01-24-19-08-29-800_com.android.phone-edit.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 151
  • Screenshot_2023-01-24-19-08-15-200_com.android.phone-edit.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-01-24-19-08-15-200_com.android.phone-edit.jpg
    290.6 KB · Views: 152
Latest dev poco f3
After hours of using, it's taking forever to load image from sms, the only working method always reset data of the app, annoying!

Latest dev poco f3
After hours of using, it's taking forever to load image from sms, the only working method always reset data of the app, annoying!
Works fine on two F3s here. The built in APN settings were wrong though and I had to update them. This has been a longstanding Xiaomi issue in my country, so double check yours. (I also use RCS and Google Messages, not the garbage built in MIUI Messaging app).

Second time happened to me, that for no reason the double tao for flashlight, three fingers to screenshot feature deactivates for itself
Fix it?

It is happening to me as well, however I can't put my finder on what is causing it...
After reboot, it works, then I connected my charger, and got no audio during call.
2nd call that came in I got audio...
Very weird.

Sent from my Xiaomi 12 using Tapatalk
Yes. Exactly same issues like me. I rebooted and it fixed it. But then the same problems persist after a while. Luckily i have my mi watch to alert me when i'm getting my calls.

It said "Compatibility Issue". Does it work?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-01-25-13-02-29-563_com.android.thememanager.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-01-25-13-02-29-563_com.android.thememanager.jpg
    245.6 KB · Views: 129
Think this is a Mi 11 Ultra bug as around 4+ users of this device finding same and not reading much of other devices having this problem.
Try disabling the 5g module in the settings.
It seems to me that this slightly corrects the situation with excessive overheating and autonomy.
According to my feelings, the battery consumption has slowed down somewhat, but I can’t say for sure. While I'm trying different options.

Try disabling the 5g module in the settings.
It seems to me that this slightly corrects the situation with excessive overheating and autonomy.
According to my feelings, the battery consumption has slowed down somewhat, but I can’t say for sure. While I'm trying different options.
Worth trying for bad battery autonomy in poco f3 as well?

Bug poco f3 latest dev
Sometimes when im charging the phone, it's just being heat and stuck for example at 63%

Bug poco f3 latest dev
Sometimes when im charging the phone, it's just being heat and stuck for example at 63%
It hangs on me going from 99 to 100. It charges in 10 minutes. But I am not complaining. Then it drops from 99 to 98 in half an hour.

Reactions: PIUduck
help please, after downgrading the weekly rom, because the last version was draining my battery in stanby, the operating system doesn't work, I only can make calls. I installed twrp but I don't have access to the phone's memory, I can't put a non-fastboot version on the phone.

help please, after downgrading the weekly rom, because the last version was draining my battery in stanby, the operating system doesn't work, I only can make calls. I installed twrp but I don't have access to the phone's memory, I can't put a non-fastboot version on the phone.
You have to format data after downgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.