Not open for further replies.

ingbrzy

Xiaomi.eu Project Leader
Staff member
Feb 11, 2012

SwzOjo4.png

RULES WHEN POSTING
1. If a ROM is not published DONT ASK ABOUT ITS ETA
2. If a ROM is not published DONT ASK why!
3. If a ROM is available, download it and use it
4. If a ROM has bugs, post the bug to the bug section if the BUG is not already listed
5. If you use any form of abusive or derogatory language to admins or other users you will be BANNED forever!
6. If you quote whole first or second post, your post will be deleted and ignored
7. We do not own all supported devices, so in case of issue, post log to be able fix it
8. Only posts in English language are accepted

Full rules here: https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/rom-release-thread-rules-final-warning-of-bad-conduct.51332/

DOWNLOAD WEEKLY
https://sourceforge.net/projects/xi...mi.eu/MIUI-WEEKLY-RELEASES/V14.0.23.10.8.DEV/
Mirror
https://www.androidfilehost.com/?w=files&flid=340116

devices_weekly_23101321.png

* Hybrid = can be installed with either Recovery or Fastboot

Requirements:

• Your device's bootloader must be unlocked.
Installing with TWRP:
(TWRP must be installed with Fastboot mode)
  • Download Xiaomi.eu ROM zip file
  • Reboot to TWRP
  • If installing for the first time or downgrading: Wipe -> Format Data
  • Copy the ROM zip file to the internal storage
  • Install -> Select the ROM zip file
  • Reboot to system
  • Done!
Updating via Updater app:
(A Xiaomi.eu ROM and TWRP must already be installed on your device)
  • Copy the ROM zip file to the internal storage
  • Updater -> Menu (...) -> Select update package
  • Select the ROM zip file
  • Confirm any dialogs
  • Done!
Installing with Fastboot:
  • Extract the ROM zip to a new folder
  • Power off your device
  • Boot your device in Fastboot mode (Hold volume down + power buttons)
  • Connect to PC via USB cable
  • Run one of the installation scripts (according to your PC operating system):
    - first_install_with_data_format - with data wipe, if you're flashing Xiaomi.eu ROM for the first time or downgrading.
    - update_rom - without data wipe, if you're updating from an older Xiaomi.eu ROM.
  • Done!
Remember:
If you are going from MIUI 14 (or later) Weekly ROM to MIUI 14 Stable ROM, you are doing a downgrade, so format data is mandatory!

Translators:

• Follow XML changes in Source of MIUI 14 here
  • Our translation guide is here
  • Check for errors in your repo here
Give kudos to your translators. This is a huge group effort and continues to grow bigger!

Language included in our MIUI 14:
Notes:
  • MIUI Changelog + See CHANGELOG for your language...
  • Our ROMs were approved by official EU distributor ABC Data to not void warranty for devices sold by them!
  • (Of course, officially unlocked BL and no ROOT installed)
Our ROMs features (what's not in Global):
  • Based on China Beta builds
  • 3way reboot menu (in dev settings)
  • MIUI Contacts and Dialer
  • Removed ads in MIUI system apps
  • MIUI Dialer and Messages apps
  • Steps counter in Assistant screen
  • More shortcuts on left lockscreen
  • Wake up gestures for all devices
  • Option to auto-expand first notification
  • Notifications priority settings
  • More edit options in Gallery app
  • Enabled MiDrive in File Explorer
  • Google apps support integrated
  • Removed 5GHz region restrictions
  • Confirm dials from call logs
  • Morning report on alarm at morning
  • More apps supported for AOD notifications
  • More styles for AOD screen
  • Raise to wake gesture
  • AOD notification received animation
  • Tap fingerprint sensor to wake toggle
  • Double tap to lock screen
  • Battery AI scenes
  • Allowed disabling specific system apps
  • Importing theme .mtz from zhuti.xiaomi.com via ThemeManager
  • No useless Chinese bloatware apps
  • More free RAM due to less background processes
  • Mi Video, Mi Music, Mi Browser: No any useless Chinese content and ads
  • No possibility to re-lock bootloader accidentally with flash any xiaomi.eu release
  • Added real 27 languages translation made by Official MIUI Fansites and MIUI Fans
  • Added EU T9 dialer support
  • Added charging sound switch
  • Optimized GPS settings for EU
  • Optimized Battery consumption
  • Optimized RAM consumption
  • Added GSMalphabet into SMS app options
  • SafetyNet passed by default without ROOT (Google Pay)
  • Play Store Certified
  • Deodexed
  • Added automated tasks in Security app
  • Widevine L1 (for supported devices)
  • And more, and more made by our 10 years MIUI mods experience.

Cheers. Upgraded on Diting, but am having problems - phone won't charge. On first boot it booted, but went from 40% to 0% instantly, now doesn't seem to charge (back to showing 44%, but doesn't show as charging, or have the % go up). Have tried rebooting, clearing cache in TWRP, but no success. Can I roll back to the Sept rom?

Diting - issues with random reboots, charge dropping to 0 instantly, all videos across all apps stuttering, charging not working when plugged in. Will be rolling back if I can

Reactions: Waker
Can confirm as well. Ditingp is completely broken.

No sound, sluggish, random shutdowns, phone doesn't charge while turned on it seems. Also battery seems to keep jumping up and down to 0%.

Anyway to downgrade?

Last edited:
I am also having problems with the ditting model. I downgraded to the previous version and now on top of that I can't decrypt the twrp, the unlock password doesn't work. Solution?? Now on top It does not turn on since it is stuck at the beginning of the factory reset....

Reactions: Waker
I am also having problems with the ditting model. I downgraded to the previous version and now on top of that I can't decrypt the twrp, the unlock password doesn't work. Solution?? Now on top It does not turn on since it is stuck at the beginning of the factory reset....
Oof good thing I read your comment. I guess I don't downgrade then... Hoping the team releases a quick fix.

Guys.

After this update 23.10.8

A Brevent server not started message appeared, requesting remote debugging, is this application safe?
Xm12pro

Gonna take the L and upgrade my Diting (12T Pro) and see what happens. If possible, I'll share as many logs as possible.

Updated diting (Xiaomi 12T Pro). No problems at all, phone is running smoothly, with none of the bugs mentioned above

--------

Update: phone won't charge with Ok Google hotword enabled

Last edited:
Ok, so on Diting right now, 2 minutes in, and the device shutdown. Like, not a reboot. It shut down.
Charger is plugged in, I was using the phone, then it blacked out. I tried turning on through the power button, but nothing happened. I suppose it was a reboot so I waited.
The Mi logo came on, then the green battery icon for charging. This means the phone has shut off.
Why? How can I get logs from that?

This is really new for me now. The phone shut down. It's not hot, it's not slow, it's not buggy... It literally just turned off suddenly on me. No warning or anything. I can't extract logs from a turned off phone. I can probably enter TWRP and extract logs from somewhere after the fact, but I need to know where.

I have turned the phone back on and I'm back to using it normally to see what happens.
-------
Again, less than 1 minute. Phone has stopped charging, I noticed it through the Ambient display that it wasn't charging, though connected. I pressed the power button to turn it on, the Ambient display faded away like if it was going to turn on, then it played the "charger disconnected" sound, then turned off again.

I have ACC through Magisk. I will try disabling it as fast as I can, as this might be interfering something.

--------

ACC off, still with shutdown issues. Also no sound. Charging keeps coming and going, and I think the reboot is triggered when an audio is played (such as playing music). I'll try to reproduce it a couple more times to confirm Can't confirm, I managed to "play" music in the background. Audio didn't come out, but the player was playing in the background. I installed a log app to recover logs, and as I opened it, the audio started working again, and it's charging consistently now. Could've been "fixed" by installing an app, or something worked out after a couple of minutes since boot.

I'll try rebooting the phone and seeing if the issue persists after a reboot, and see how to recover a whole log since boot.

---------

I haven't rebooted. I suppose the logs of it having issues, then sorting out somehow are also valuable.
These are the logs.

---------

If I keep music playing on the background (I left a music player playing music in the background, after audio went through), the phone doesn't bug out (audio works, charging works, doesn't shut down). The moment I stop the music, the charging bugs out after a little while, and audio is gone again. If I press play on the media player, it shows music as progressing, but no audio for 2-3 minutes. After I wait with the music progressing in the background, it suddenly comes back again, and phones resumes charging.

I'll clear logs, start recording, pause music, then resume music and wait until it starts playing again to stop the logs.

---------

Log recorded. It's almost 200K lines. That's how it went:

1 - Phone was charging, had music playing on the background
2 - Logs cleared. Started logging.
3 - Exactly at 00:50, music was paused. I could see a LOT of logs coming in.
4 - After 2-3 minutes, phone was still charging, though logging a LOT of stuff.
5 - Tried playing music again. No dice, audio wasn't coming through (Music player was working)
6 - After a while, charging stopped. Logging got even more intense
7 - A minute or two later, music comes through, phone starts charging, logging calms down significantly.
8 - When logging became relatively calm (not 10K lines/second), stopped recording the log and saved it.

Please analyze the issue. Maybe the device is "sleeping" too deeply, and by playing a music in the background prevents it?
If the logs aren't good enough, please tell me what I need to do.

---------

Roughly the same thing as above, but with less lines as I skipped a lot of waiting. Not sure if the log results are the same.
Here's the log and a video of how it's happening/how it was captured

and Here's just the log file

Last edited:
Reactions: Waker and exibo93
if you have challenges please post the logcat file as well

if you have challenges please post the logcat file as well

Phone's not rebooting anymore (probably because playing music stops the bug from happening?), but whenever music's not playing in the background, the issues come around. Maybe if I leave the music stopped for too long, the phone will shutdown again. I'll try later.

Do you happen to know whether the logs I posted above are enough, or are they insufficient?

Since I cannot turn on the phone in the previous version or use TWRP, I have tried updating with fastboot without format (I will do it when the ROM comes out with a solution) to see if I can even turn on the phone and extract the data from it

By doing this I have been able to at least turn it on to see if TWRP works when it asks for the password, but at least I will be able to get the data out of it.

FYI only, one more user that I confirm, that the rom is working well on XM12PRO.

Phone's not rebooting anymore (probably because playing music stops the bug from happening?), but whenever music's not playing in the background, the issues come around. Maybe if I leave the music stopped for too long, the phone will shutdown again. I'll try later.

Do you happen to know whether the logs I posted above are enough, or are they insufficient?
I don't think it's entirely dependent on the music playing. I had mine on for a couple of hours now with no crash, without playing any music. The problem starts when you're using it hahaha (nevermind, just got a shutdown out of nowhere)

Was watching some videos on telegram. The videos seemed kinda sluggish loading (never happened before, I have a great internet connection) and they would stop every 5 or so seconds, until eventually the sound would load and from then on, no issues at all, no buffering or anything.
Watched 4~5 clips on Telegram and when scrolling to the next one, instant black screen and shutdown.

I'm trying to get logs on this but the phone doesn't seem to recognize the PC and vice-versa. Sometimes they will but eventually they'll disconnect... (also never happened before).
Also the crashes are hard to reproduce. The audio issue is easy though. Still about the audio, call audio seems to work fine. No stuttering or having to wait for the sound to "load".
I did also try the Hardware checker built-in tool and I couldn't hear the numbers. If I left that page open for a good minute or so, I would eventually hear the numbers but only on the upper speaker. Never got it to work for the bottom one...

I'll update this post with a log if I manage to get one.
Edit: Managed to get some logs. Apparently I have to connect the cable from the PC to the phone when the phone is off, and only then boot it. Otherwise they won't see each other.
Anyways, here's a log of it crashing just after I had turned it on. I didn't do anything whatsoever. Just turning it on, leaving it be and it crashed.
And here's one where I tried opening various video/audio apps to force the sound to come through and only after a couple of minutes did I manage to get some audio.

Also, I'm running Magisk.

Hope it helps :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.