HyperOS 1.0 23.11.17/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, since yesterday payments through Google Pay (NFC) have not worked for me. The McDonalds app doesn't work too. Using Xiaomi 13 ultra (ishtar) 23.11.8

Reactions: CakeFakeFace
Hi, Mi13 with Hyper. Until few hours I used without problems the Gpay, But there was an google update before a few hours and from that moment the Wallet doesn"t work, and couldn't pay anymore.....

hoping a new weekly update soon to solve no sim/google servicing crash/Gpay/ and hopefully call forwarding and merge as conferencing magically works as well...

Reactions: vessk0
I actually agree with a previous message. If we all read the previous comments more, it would help make this forum more fluid and meaningful and, above all, more comfortable for programmers who would not have to read the same message over and over again. I hope this message doesn't seem bad to anyone. It is simply a general reflection.

Hi, some explain please:
Mi13 with HyperOs 1.0.23.11.8DEV
I see in the PHONE an update...Can I update it or only by fastboot...?
TNX

Hi, some explain please:
Mi13 with HyperOs 1.0.23.11.8DEV
I see in the PHONE an update...Can I update it or only by fastboot...?
TNX
Don't update, for some reason the update to 19.11.-version is still available via OTA, but it has a number of issues.... wait until next update is announced here in the forums

Reactions: 1PASARELA1
Don't update, for some reason the update to 19.11.-version is still available via OTA, but it has a number of issues.... wait until next update is announced here in the forums

TNX.
Some new about the wallet/google pay problem ?

Last edited:
Hey Guys
After struggeling with 23.11.19 on my Xiaomi 13 Pro which a dirty update from 23.11.8 I returned to 23.11.8 with a clean install it seems to work fine. I think clean install is the key but I'm not updating to 23.11.19 until the new update is available.

Problems I had:
- battery drained like crazy (from 65% to 4% over night)
- Security app told me Optimisation Level was on 80% which I felt when using the phone. Couldn't fix it with the app
Everything else worked well.

Now after clean install the phone works smooth - it's a complete different experience. :emoji_blush: It was worth to reset and reinstall everything from scratch. Backup and Restore on Settings -My Device didn't work maybe because backup was done on a newer version - I don't know....

You guys are still advertising
"SafetyNet passed by default without ROOT (Google Pay)
Play Store Certified"
in the feature list of this rom release...

true or false promise?

Play Store Certified"

true or false promise?
False now, but true for next weekly for as long as Google decides to ban yet another fingerprint.

False now, but true for next weekly for as long as Google decides to ban yet another fingerprint.
I would more say next stable build. Would be better to rename weekly to dev build... Also it's still beta at xiaomi. So what should happen at google to provide long lasting work for a beta/dev build?
I assume it will work after the first xiaomi and stable version will be released. After then the safetynet will be also stable again

Play Store Certified"

true or false promise?
Why is it that most on this forum are claimant kids pointing out even the smallest nuances ? Can't you appreciate the hard work of these guys so that you can use the best possible software for your phones ?

Play Store Certified"

true or false promise?
Oh I'm so sorry, dear customer, we'll try to do better!
This is what you expect to hear? Take that attitude somewhere else. To those in Google responsible for this, preferably.

Oh I'm so sorry, dear customer, we'll try to do better!
This is what you expect to hear? Take that attitude somewhere else. To those in Google responsible for this, preferably.
In my opinion I would close the thread. Nothing new here, always the same things and nothing useful... Only posts from the old version and it's not possible anymore to difference. If there is is nothing new from your side, all was said and all issues mentioned. Keep on your great work and don't feed the trolls. They only want to hassel the hoff (sorry little bit fun has to be) Put the donation link at the close thread, so the customer can pay (free is free so for my side, no customer in any post. Only users)

Play Store Certified"

true or false promise?
Mine was working properly until today (nuwa) - until Google changed things. As @Igor Eisberg says above, it is Google who is causing the problems. They are intent on making it difficult for all of the hard work that the team here have been putting in.

I think that what I shall do is what was suggested elsewhere (until the situation is resolved), turn off NFC and put my debit card under the back cover of my phone. Exactly the same will be achieved this way ;). On top of this, Google will not have any record of my transactions - therefore less data of mine for them to sell on.

Android Auto fixed with clearing cache and updates for Google Services Framework (for Dual Apps also), Android Auto, Google Play-Services (for Dual Apps also)
I had an issue where it randomly disconnects. Are you talking about this same issue?

It looks like Google are playing whack a mole with the fixes for safety net. I've not used xiaomi roms for that long, has that happened before?

Don't bother fixing it for a few weeks/months until the heat dies down?

I had an issue where it randomly disconnects. Are you talking about this same issue?
No, first it connected but wasn't able to close it or use apps. Screen on car monitor has the app fields, but they were empty. After only cleaning the cache Android Auto flickered shortly and it seemed it crashed without error or error in the background at connecting. Only a short notice: if you uninstall google play updates it shows a while a non working play store until the framework itself tries to get current Updates (took about 15 minutes until it got again a connection)

Reactions: arosado
Status
Not open for further replies.