HyperOS 1.0 23.11.17/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have updated to 23.11.19 3 hrs ago using the updater in the phone and haven't encountered any issues yet. I used fastboot method without data wipe. I came from the previous beta. Device is Poco F5 Pro (mondrian).

Attachments

• 1000002643.jpg
    1000002643.jpg
    166.4 KB · Views: 227
Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: PeaceOne
I have updated to 23.11.19 3 hrs ago using the updater in the phone and haven't encountered any issues yet. I used fastboot method without data wipe. I came from the previous beta. Device is Poco F5 Pro (mondrian).
It's unclear why so many had issue with this build, because there was nothing unusual found when I inspected the builds. It was built as always.

It's unclear why so many had issue with this build, because there was nothing unusual found when I inspected the builds. It was built as always.
I am wondering too. No app crashes or anything on mine. I'll just continue to monitor and post back if I encounter issues. Thanks for this great ROM and for the hard work.

So with this rom I got one of this on ISHTAR:
- stuck after hyperos logo on wallpaper and no responding, no icons, no status bar, nothing. Only thing working is power menu after long press.
- reboot after hyperos logo and after second boot black screen after hyperos logo. Only thing working is power menu after long press.
- after hyperos logo flashing between wallpaper and no image on screen, no responding to anything. Only working reboot after long press power button.

After dirty flashing back previous rom everything works but some system settings are reset to default: notification sounds, app permisions, quick settings layout and similar.

Another interesting thing:
After dirty flashing 23.11.8 from MIUI14, status bar notification icons were white squares, no app icons.
After flashing 23.11.19 and back to 23.11.8, all status bar icons work as they should.

Is there any way I can help?

Reactions: RoughNeck1971
I would like to help, but downloading the ROM from the Updater takes forever....
I've been using xiaomi.eu builds (stable and weekly) since I bought my Redmi Note 4X back in 2017, so I trust you guys more than enough :)

Reactions: maksam07
I would like to help, but downloading the ROM from the Updater takes forever....
I've been using xiaomi.eu builds (stable and weekly) since I bought my Redmi Note 4X back in 2017, so I trust you guys more than enough :)
Why don't you update via twrp? Be a lot quicker

I don't know what is needed. Everybody ran away to the previous build instead of helping the investigation, so nothing is known.
I believe there are many like me would like to participate. The updater is slow and failed to complete downloading the rom.
Would it be possible to release Sourceforge link?
Nuwa user

Thanks to the developers for the awesome work and the bootloop fix for the 1st Xiaomi 13 HyperOS. Came back right away from stock. Just wanna notify that OS1.0.23.11.19.DEV for Xiaomi 13 is released. The file can be obtained here: https://www.hyperos.fans/en/devices/fuxi (this site updates faster than others). Looking forward the release of xiaomi.eu's.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-11-23-09-48-21-771_com.microsoft.emmx.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-11-23-09-48-21-771_com.microsoft.emmx.jpg
    298.5 KB · Views: 181
Update 23.11.19 through TWRP from 23.11.8 Clean Install.

- Sim card not registering
- Google service crashing

I didn't have a chance to try 23.11.19, it was pulled before I could download it. 23.11.8 is running smooth without any problems, after clean flash in fastboot with Linux. Notification icons were white squares, after dirty flash. Notification icons were working normally after a clean flash. Xiaomi 13 Ultra

Hi I've been encountering thi past 2 weeks I recently bought redmi k60 pro the thing is every week the gallery, sound, camera doesn't function as I observed it happened weekly since I bought it.

No Problems so far with 2023.11.19 DEV after update. The first start needs some time, seems to be normal. All Apps working (Google Mail, Playstore, etc). The only app who forced close is Google Chrome. Deinstall and install new fixed the problem.
The icons in Status bar are white in classic mode, on Android mode there are correct. Battery Consumption is normal after one day.
I have a Xiaomi 13 Pro (Nuwa) from Europe.

Edit: Info assistant force close, cleaned Cache and App Data but this doesn't help, force closing every time I swipe to Infoassistant

Last edited:
Updated on OTA, from the previous Weekly Beta.
I did not experience any errors on the Poco F5 pro. All applications work without errors. (the annoying "update" message finally disappeared)

!!! EDITED!!!
THE SECURITY APP DETECTS A PROBLEM!!
PAYMENT CONDITIONS DO NOT OK!!!

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-11-23-06-29-41-321_com.android.settings.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-11-23-06-29-41-321_com.android.settings.jpg
    192.8 KB · Views: 156
Last edited:
I just re-downloaded and installed the 23.11.19 (nuwa) through Fastboot (TWRP did not work with it). When it first started, after the initial reboot, I got several error messages on top of one another when the reboot completed, so I rebooted. My SIM was not recognised, and I could not get it to connect with Wi-Fi.
I tried going into Developer options, and it would not go - the screen just went blank. I tried Gallery, because that had been causing some problems, and that still had problems. It generally lacked the smoothness of the 23.11.8, and it really did feel quite unstable.
I have the CN model and am not rooted, and I did my normal clearing recents and clearing cache before installing the 23.11.19 as well.

I did not stay with it for very long. I still had the 23.11.8 on my phone, so I went back into TWRP and reinstalled the 23.11.8 with (so far) no problems.

Many Apps still crashing even after reinstalling from Play Store.
Gmail App for example still crashing but I get notifications on new E-Mails but cant open it because it crashes.
After the first reboot on this update I get Google Play Services crashed notifications on mass.
Xiaomi 13 Pro (nuwa)

EDIT: Now every 5-10 Minutes a popup appears with "Xiaomi account stopped working".

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.