HyperOS 1.0 23.11.17/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
did you enable precise location for those apps?
Yes, I did. I'm just wondering if the EU optimization somehow is affecting the usage in Asia countries. Is there a detail explanation on what kind of optimization done? Thanks.

Yes, I did. I'm just wondering if the EU optimization somehow is affecting the usage in Asia countries. Is there a detail explanation on what kind of optimization done? Thanks.
it should not affect you that way.. only time for fix GPS satellites..

Reactions: vibranze
I'm airliner and I fly several times a months to all parts of the world. I use xiaomi.eu Roms since 2021 and never had any issues with GPS with any app (tracking apps, maps, renting bikes/cars/scooters, seeing delivery guys, uber, deliveroo, etc...)

From what i found the EU optimization is set NTP server to EU location, I rooted and set them in other public one like time.cloudflare.com or time.google.com or local one, I have no problem to use GPS in Taiwan, it's precise and quick

Reactions: vibranze
Guys after the update to latest 23.11.29 as all users I got almost all apps not functioning + sim + wifi. I downgraded to 23.11.8, fixed majority of problems but now gpay is giving error. Anyone experiencing the same. FYI it worked great initially. Thanks for the efforts guys, you made the difference for me to keep the phone!

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-11-25-09-48-58-354_com.google.android.apps.walletnfcrel-edit.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-11-25-09-48-58-354_com.google.android.apps.walletnfcrel-edit.jpg
    155.8 KB · Views: 128
Guys after the update to latest 23.11.29 as all users I got almost all apps not functioning + sim + wifi. I downgraded to 23.11.8, fixed majority of problems but now gpay is giving error. Anyone experiencing the same. FYI it worked great initially. Thanks for the efforts guys, you made the difference for me to keep the phone!
This is about the permission of HyperOS, see my post and you know how to solve it.

Reactions: Subzero 7
I am still wondering from where you got our .19 ROM as it was removed 2h after upload due to issues..

Has anyone managed to find a solution for the POCO F5 PRO so that the Security app is successful in everything? Because "only" the payment environment is not secure for me in the new version (19.11.23)
(I know this ROM is currently suspended, just wondering.)

I am still wondering from where you got our .19 ROM as it was removed 2h after upload due to issues..
I decided to test OTA for the first time, I always use fastboot. BTW it is still available, even now I can download and install 29 with TWRP.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-11-25-10-31-27-322_com.android.updater.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-11-25-10-31-27-322_com.android.updater.jpg
    188.6 KB · Views: 119
The OTA update.... still available.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-11-25-09-28-42-622_com.android.updater.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-11-25-09-28-42-622_com.android.updater.jpg
    186 KB · Views: 138
Reactions: s3axel
Hello,

Fuxi 23.11.19 same error but you should be able to set a card in your google account and use the wallet tile,
Hope it helps,

Claudio

After updating with twrp and executing "clear cache, dalvik", version 23.11.19 works smoothly and stably, without app crashes. Sim, wifi, gpay... work well. My device K60 pro.

I had installed the update first via the TWRP, so first downloaded and then installed, it had made my smartphone unusable, so I went back to the first HyperOS version and then also did a clean flash, but the 19 update was still offered to me via the updater even though it was no longer available anywhere else, I then downloaded it and installed it via the TWRP, after that I only had to delete the updates from the Google Play Store.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-11-25-11-03-13-729_com.android.settings-edit.png
    Screenshot_2023-11-25-11-03-13-729_com.android.settings-edit.png
    796.2 KB · Views: 124
Reactions: micv
There is no 23.11.18. Either you have .08 as last build or .19 as actual, but removed build due to problems. If you have .19, you could find out by reading this thread that there are problems with Google Play Services, SIM activating and app crashes. Do the steps some users did, which sometimes help and sometimes not or go back to .08.

Edit: By looking through your posts can be seen the problems are known to you. So what's going on? Did you forget?

Last edited:
Reactions: moskito99
nvm some xiaomi apps like wallpapers, app vault, themes and browser are crashing.
Update(nuwa)
Wiped dalvik and cache in twrp and now all xiaomi apps seem to be working fine. Also for google wallet I downloaded the latest beta version of google play services and now it works.

Update(nuwa)
Wiped dalvik and cache in twrp and now all xiaomi apps seem to be working fine. Also for google wallet I downloaded the latest beta version of google play services and now it works.
This was described here many times couple of days ago as one of the solutions :)

I installed from OTA two or three days and had no issues at all from day 1 :)

Question regarding the latest problematic build that was removed:
Is there a chance that this is Xiaomi themselves put some kind of complications so that hyperos cannot be flashed to devices with unlocked bootloader or unofficially? Knowing their attitude to unlocking lately really makes me think so and because people report that stock Chinese version of this rom is fine

Question regarding the latest problematic build that was removed:
Is there a chance that this is Xiaomi themselves put some kind of complications so that hyperos cannot be flashed to devices with unlocked bootloader or unofficially? Knowing their attitude to unlocking lately really makes me think so and because people report that stock Chinese version of this rom is fine
Of course no, didn't see such a situation with other ROMs like Chinese PureSky.

Frage zum letzten problematischen Build, der entfernt wurde:
Besteht die Möglichkeit, dass Xiaomi selbst irgendwelche Komplikationen verursacht hat, sodass Hyperos nicht auf Geräte mit entsperrtem Bootloader oder inoffiziell geflasht werden können? Wenn ich ihre Einstellung zum Entsperren in letzter Zeit kenne, denke ich das wirklich, und weil die Leute berichten, dass die chinesische Standardversion dieser ROM in Ordnung ist
My 13 Pro is a global version and I didn't have any problems with the first HyperOS update, but with the current one, I think it was because most users just flashed the update normally via the last MIUI update, otherwise it would not be possible for me to explain it ‍♂️

Status
Not open for further replies.