HyperOS 1.0 23.11.8/13/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fot those wondering about update, modem, etc.: Just UPDATED the ROM via fastboot with the script from xiaomi.eu stable, everything working fine, no need for additional modem or anything else, just plug and play.
It was just concerning mondrian , nothing else. Do you mean mondrian ?

Reactions: PeaceOne
Two questions:

1) Coming from MIUI 14 Stable, do we need to format data when installing from fastboot script? Or can we update without losing data?

2) Devs have just announced that only weekly beta roms will have the Google pay fixes. Is this HyperOS going to have the weekly GPay fixes too?

Thanks!

Two questions:

1) Coming from MIUI 14 Stable, do we need to format data when installing from fastboot script? Or can we update without losing data?

2) Devs have just announced that only weekly beta roms will have the Google pay fixes. Is this HyperOS going to have the weekly GPay fixes too?

Thanks!
1) Format is not needed (usually)
2) Yes

Reactions: LeBiotic
Fot those wondering about update, modem, etc.: Just UPDATED the ROM via fastboot with the script from xiaomi.eu stable, everything working fine, no need for additional modem or anything else, just plug and play.
I confirm! Poco f5 pro, it works for me too! Last Stable xiaomi.eu v14.0.28.0 From ... via TWRP

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-11-18-13-42-39-619_com.android.settings.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-11-18-13-42-39-619_com.android.settings.jpg
    247 KB · Views: 515
  • Screenshot_2023-11-18-13-42-36-178_com.android.settings.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-11-18-13-42-36-178_com.android.settings.jpg
    318.5 KB · Views: 472
  • Screenshot_2023-11-18-13-42-20-398_com.android.settings.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-11-18-13-42-20-398_com.android.settings.jpg
    335.2 KB · Views: 446
Reactions: Eclipse1991
Just dirty flashed form latest weekly on Fuxi, it works as expected, can't install KernelSU since I can't use twrp because of the encryption but that's not on Xiaomi.eu to fix

Security app stuck during verification. After deleting application data, everything is fine
Poco f5 pro is perfect, my data remained.

so I downloaded the rom for xiaomi 13 pro twice just in case
1. I ran windows_fastboot_update_rom.bat as administrator
2. everything went OKAY
after flashing the phone keeps rebooting, the Xiaomi HyperOS appears, it loads for a while, but then it reboots again into the xiaomi logo and it keeps rebooting over and over again for about 5 minutes. Is the rom ok?

2. everything went OKAY
after flashing the phone keeps rebooting, the Xiaomi HyperOS appears, it loads for a while, but then it reboots again into the xiaomi logo and it keeps rebooting over and over again for about 5 minutes. Is the rom ok?
It's OK, otherwise we would have a bunch of similar reports. Which ROM had you before?

It's OK, otherwise we would have a bunch of similar reports. Which ROM had you before?
the last weekly rom that came out for 13pro. Same thing over and over again and I tried reinstalling the rom. crashed into fastboot mode after 30 minutes

Last edited:
2. everything went OKAY
I am in the same situation as him. My phone is Xiaomi 13 Ultra. I upgraded from the last version of MIUI 14 EU to HyperOS but it keeps restarting and cannot successfully enter the system. I try to downgrade it back to the last version of MIUI 14 but it can boot. Please ask developers to solve this problem!

the last weekly rom that came out for 13pro. Same thing over and over again and I tried reinstalling the rom. crashed into fastboot mode after 30 minutes
Try to make a log if possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.