HyperOS 1.0 23.11.8/13/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
[…] so the shops unlock it as soon as they have them.
I was hoping the same, as tradingshenzen has over 40 of 13 Ultra (Chinese) units on sale — that waiting time would be minimum and the shipping [handover] almost instantly. Alas that has not been the case: 8 days later I still wait for the order to be processed. They obviously warn you that you’ll have to wait 5 - 10 days more if you want unlocked xiaomi.eu; I was just hoping I will not have to wait 2 weeks only for the thing to be handed over to shipping provider, and perhaps a couple of weeks more to arrive. They’re covered, and it’s my fault for having inflated expectations.

Anyway — you @parrotseek and @Chupacabra83 were spot on: the smartphone will come with bootloader unlocked, otherwise tradingshenzen would not install 3rd party firmwares. Thank you a lot and have a great day.

Last edited:
Reactions: parrotseek
FingerPrint still not working for Lloyds Bank app and Halifax app and it now force closes MBNA mobile app when you try to login

Hola, gracias por la actualización!

Logré instalar HyperOS exitosamente en mi Xiaomi 13 Ultra

Hay un punto verde permanente causado porque Home Assistant rastrea mi ubicación ahora; el punto persiste incluso en videos en pantalla completa.

¿Hay alguna forma de incluir en la lista blanca algunas aplicaciones para que no muestren este punto verde o desactivarlo por completo para acceder a la ubicación?

He visto algunas publicaciones que apuntan a la configuración del desarrollador, pero la configuración no parece estar ahí en HyperOS.

View attachment 49575

View attachment 49576

EDITAR: Encontré esto https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/21-12-1.64111/page-2#post-638920 , funcionó para mostrar la alternancia de configuración del desarrollador, pero ni la alternancia ni el comando de shell funcionaron para ocultar realmente el punto.

Sería fantástico si existiera la posibilidad de tener una lista blanca por aplicación, pero incluso una solución para ocultar globalmente el molesto punto sería bienvenida.

Sé que es una característica de seguridad, pero de todos modos no voy a verificar qué aplicación obtiene mi ubicación si tengo el punto las 24 horas del día, los 7 días de la semana.

Hi, thanks for the update!

I've managed to install HyperOS successfully on my Xiaomi 13 Ultra

There's a permanent green dot caused by Home Assistant tracking my location now, the dot persists even in full screen videos.

Is there any way to whitelist some apps from displaying this green dot, or to turn it off for location access altogether?

I've seen some posts pointing to developer settings, but the setting doesn't seem to be there in HyperOS.

View attachment 49575

View attachment 49576

EDIT: I've found this https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/21-12-1.64111/page-2#post-638920, it worked to show the developer settings toggle, but neither toggle nor the shell command worked to actually hide the dot.

It would be great if there was a possibility to have a per-app whitelist, but even a solution to globally hide the annoying dot would be welcome.

I know it's a security feature, but I'm not going to check what app is getting my location if I have the dot 24/7 anyway.
Here's another user with the same problem and also with home assistant. In previous versions you could deactivate these types of notifications per application. In this new rom I can't find the way anywhere. If anyone finds it please let me know. Otherwise, very good work and thanks to the developers for bringing Hyperos to our phones so soon.

Gallery crashes in some cases for me with fuxi. When downloading photos from Instagram or other Meta apps or creating pictures with apps for editing, gallery crashes sometimes when try to open these pictures.

Many thanks to the xiaomi.eu team, always quick to provide the new releases from Xiaomi. For now I'll be waiting for Poco F3 release.

Google Wallet doesn't work for me (fuxi). Installed beta via fastboot (over MIUI 14 stable). When I click on the "Tap to pay setup" it says "Phone doesn't meet security requirements". I tried to clear cache and data for Google Wallet already. Anyone?

And? It's what's included with the official ROM. Put a different widget from the widget store...
Uhhh China ROM is the thick one, EU is thin one

Attachments

• 1700397018592.jpg
    1700397018592.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 136
  • Screenshot_2023-11-19-20-31-21-705_com.miui.personalassistant.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-11-19-20-31-21-705_com.miui.personalassistant.jpg
    139.1 KB · Views: 131
Xiaomi 13 Ultra.

The 3 fingers scroll down to capture screen is not working even if it's enabled.

Google Wallet doesn't work for me (fuxi). Installed beta via fastboot (over MIUI 14 stable). When I click on the "Tap to pay setup" it says "Phone doesn't meet security requirements". I tried to clear cache and data for Google Wallet already. Anyone?
Try to clear ALL DATA from Google Play Services/Google Play/Google Services Framework/Google Wallet and RESTART.

I tried again to install HYPEROS xiaomi 13 pro
1. I updated TWPR to A14 everything went fine
2. I updated as always also everything went fine
3. I rebooted the system
and now it keeps trying to boot, it gets to the Xiaomi Hyper OS logo it loads for a while but then it reboots again to the MI logo. Do you know what to do about it please ? After a few minutes the phone ends up in fastboot itself.

I tried again to install HYPEROS xiaomi 13 pro
1. I updated TWPR to A14 everything went fine
2. I updated as always also everything went fine
3. I rebooted the system
and now it keeps trying to boot, it gets to the Xiaomi Hyper OS logo it loads for a while but then it reboots again to the MI logo. Do you know what to do about it please ? After a few minutes the phone ends up in fastboot itself.
UNZIP rom and select #windows_fastboot_update_rom.bat# in the folder. your device must be in FASTBOOT mode and you must select with right mouse button and run as an ADMINISTRATOR.

UNZIP rom and select #windows_fastboot_update_rom.bat# in the folder. your device must be in FASTBOOT mode and you must select with right mouse button and run as an ADMINISTRATOR.
I did this yesterday and it didn't help, the situation is still the same

I did this yesterday and it didn't help, the situation is still the same
I think the problem is you installed unofficial TWRP first,it can't decrypt data by default. Try a format with #windows_fastboot_first_install_with_data_format.bat#

Try to clear ALL DATA from Google Play Services/Google Play/Google Services Framework/Google Wallet and RESTART.
I did that... Now it's even worse. When I launch Google Wallet it asks me which account I want to use (I have 3 added to the device), when I pick any I get the error:
"There was a problem setting the active account.
Would you like to try again?"
And app closes.
I tried to reinstall the app, but no change
Regards

Why run as admin? For me it didn't worked. (Error can't find fastboot or something) But when I opened it normally then everything went fine.

Gallery crashes in some cases for me with fuxi. When downloading photos from Instagram or other Meta apps or creating pictures with apps for editing, gallery crashes sometimes when try to open these pictures.
Clear Gallery data..

I did that... Now it's even worse. When I launch Google Wallet it asks me which account I want to use (I have 3 added to the device), when I pick any I get the error:
"There was a problem setting the active account.
Would you like to try again?"
And app closes.
I tried to reinstall the app, but no change
Regards

Unistall your google wallet app, and go setting-google-leftbottom coner there will be a function said add payment card. Add you card there and even access your google wallet here, then it should work.( Do not install the google waller app)

Status
Not open for further replies.