HyperOS 1.0 23.11.8/13/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just updated as well, everything went smooth!

Getting an issue with the Google Wallet app like some other people though
Trying to open it brings up this error:
1000052246.jpg

Going to Settings - Google - Settings for Google Apps - Google Wallet
does work, and I can add and use cards just fine, so it seems the functionality itself works correctly.

I only have 1 Google account added to my device.

I also tried completely removing the Google account through Settings - Additional Options - Accounts & Sync, and then adding it again, but the Wallet app is still giving me that error.

I wonder what it could be - at least for now I can use the workaround :)

I've removed my Google account again and then opened Wallet. It prompted me to add a Google account, so I did it through that.

Afterwards, it still didn't open (same error)

I then searched a bit more for the error on Google / Reddit and someone said I should try opening it through the drop down / control center. Tried pressing it a few times, didn't do anything.

Another person said Google Play services might need SMS and / or Network permissions (I used an app called Hidden Settings and enabled the SMS permission as well as Nearby Devices, which was the closest to Network since it didn't have that)

I now tried opening the Wallet app again and it works! I can also open it through the control center!

I'm not sure if any of these steps have helped with it or if maybe me having done the Wallet / Play Store data clear over the past few days might have had something to do with it (Google perhaps putting a cooldown on my account to prevent adding using the cards / Wallet on too many devices or something)

Last edited:
Fastboot updated and working from stable on fuxi.

There is also new a14 recovery for fuxi on telegram. It's legit?
did you installed it after you posted this? if yes, did you try to root after?

Last edited:
If it's like past experiences:
- Yes, it'll install through TWRP once, the first time you update from 13 to 14.
- TWRP is accessible, but you cannot access internal data, as it won't be able to decrypt.
- Possibly, if TWRP updates to support the new encryption method, and is made for your device.
- You open TWRP and cannot access the Internal Memory. It's basically useless.
on my poco F-3 skkk 3.7.0 8.0v will decrypt A14 and the latest version of Orange fox will to but I had better experience with TWRP

Same error with miui 14, now hyperOs as well

Is there a fix to this?

Attachments

• IMG_20231119_223736.jpg
    IMG_20231119_223736.jpg
    443.6 KB · Views: 199
Hi all — I'm facing an issue with the Gallery app. Xiaomi 13 (Fuxi)

Gallery app launches from home screen, but whenever I try to open a photo it instantly crashes back to the home screen.

Strangely, opening the photo from the camera app (by tapping in the recently taken photo in the bottom left corner) will open the photos fine and I can scroll through the gallery then.

Issue seems to be when opening the Gallery app itself. I have tried clearing cache and rebooting.

Anyone else having this?

Anyone else having this?
Try to make a logcat from FC, it works fine there.

Reactions: fededb

Gallery app launches from home screen, but whenever I try to open a photo it instantly crashes back to the home screen.

Strangely, opening the photo from the camera app (by tapping in the recently taken photo in the bottom left corner) will open the photos fine and I can scroll through the gallery then.

Issue seems to be when opening the Gallery app itself. I have tried clearing cache and rebooting.

Anyone else having this?
Like I told.

Try to make a logcat from FC, it works fine there.
Here is the logcat specifically for com.miui.gallery.

Thanks for your help!

Mondrain:
Camera sound cannot be turned off.
Always OS update notification though there's not an update.
Battery drop to 4% after flashing, but charged quickly.

Shorter boot time.
Magisk works fine.
Update from MIUI DEV directly. No format data.
Any other seems to be fine.

Last edited:
Reactions: xrage
Just updated as well, everything went smooth!

Getting an issue with the Google Wallet app like some other people though
Trying to open it brings up this error:
View attachment 49623

Going to Settings - Google - Settings for Google Apps - Google Wallet
does work, and I can add and use cards just fine, so it seems the functionality itself works correctly.

I only have 1 Google account added to my device.

I also tried completely removing the Google account through Settings - Additional Options - Accounts & Sync, and then adding it again, but the Wallet app is still giving me that error.

I wonder what it could be - at least for now I can use the workaround :)

I've removed my Google account again and then opened Wallet. It prompted me to add a Google account, so I did it through that.

Afterwards, it still didn't open (same error)

I then searched a bit more for the error on Google / Reddit and someone said I should try opening it through the drop down / control center. Tried pressing it a few times, didn't do anything.

Another person said Google Play services might need SMS and / or Network permissions (I used an app called Hidden Settings and enabled the SMS permission as well as Nearby Devices, which was the closest to Network since it didn't have that)

I now tried opening the Wallet app again and it works! I can also open it through the control center!

I'm not sure if any of these steps have helped with it or if maybe me having done the Wallet / Play Store data clear over the past few days might have had something to do with it (Google perhaps putting a cooldown on my account to prevent adding using the cards / Wallet on too many devices or something)
You my friend are a legend. Giving SMS permission to Google Play Services fixed that dreadful error. Too bad this is a hidden setting. But all is fine now thanks to you!!!

Sent from my Mi 13 Pro using Tapatalk

Reactions: Dutchgio and lonzek
Mondrain:
Camera sound cannot be turned off.
Always OS update notification though there's not an update.
Battery drop to 4% after flashing, but charged quickly.

Shorter boot time.
Magisk works fine.
Update from MIUI DEV directly. No format data.
Any other seems to be fine.
HI. I also have Mondrian. I noticed that the device does not go into deep sleep. I checked it with FKM. does it work for you?

Anyone else having this?
Got same issue on my 13 Pro (nuwa).
I Installed this latest via TWRP could that the reason?

Status
Not open for further replies.