HyperOS 1.0 23.11.8/13/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, can someone with Poco F5 Pro (Mondrian) confirm if there is a Always On Display in the settings?? It's missing on mine, I'm not sure if it's supposed to be that way since it's still beta.

Thank you Devs for the release!!
Just installed it via Fastboot (didn't try TWRP yet, incase that needs to be updated first). Installation went fine on Redmi K60 Pro (Socrates)

For other K60 Pro/Socrates users, my experience is as follows:
- From MIUI14 Weekly to HyperOS (No clean install needed, data still here).
- UI/UX feels slower
- App icons in the notch aren't appearing properly - black icons (could be an app issue, as opposed to ROM?) [Using Dark Mode] @Đỗ Xuân Khánh reports using a clean flash doesn't have this issue.
@kisapl - Changing from MIUI Notification Style to Android Notification Style has resolved the issue
Toggling to use the app badges in the notification bar may also help.
- "Old-Style notification/control centre" - Screen brightness slider is buggy, as mentioned by @BEACHEAD_VN [UI/UX issue, probably Xiaomi's end, screen can still dim/brighten]
- Can't disable shutter sound in camera app [Xiaomi app issue]
- Google Backup no longer auto-deletes after a reboot, which is good!

I'll update this list with any issues if I find any.
Thanks again to all the Devs, very much appreciated!

Last edited:
HyperOS Alarm clock.

More people can't find the alarm clock icon, while the situation has only changed...

1. Actually, it is visible after setting only in control center.
2. 1 hour before the alarm, appearing in the notification bar.
In my opinion, this is a HyperOS change and intentional. (not an error)

Attachments

• IMG_20231120_022442.jpg
    IMG_20231120_022442.jpg
    156.7 KB · Views: 168
  • Screenshot_2023-11-20-07-27-12-101_com.android.deskclock.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-11-20-07-27-12-101_com.android.deskclock.jpg
    261.2 KB · Views: 168
  • Screenshot_2023-11-20-07-26-49-502_com.miui.home-edit.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-11-20-07-26-49-502_com.miui.home-edit.jpg
    70.8 KB · Views: 159
Last edited:
For those who tried hyperOS, is the old version control panel style(notifaction and quick settings combined) still an option?
I am on stable and I cannot test this myself without a data wipe.

Hi, can someone with Poco F5 Pro (Mondrian) confirm if there is a Always On Display in the settings?? It's missing on mine, I'm not sure if it's supposed to be that way since it's still beta.
It's not on display, but "background and style"....

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-11-20-07-39-56-799_com.android.thememanager.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-11-20-07-39-56-799_com.android.thememanager.jpg
    851.3 KB · Views: 132
Reactions: ronin1728
On Xiaomi 14 Pro. I feel that EU Rom is laggier and slower than stock Chinese. Anyone else notice this?

HyperOS Alarm clock.

Many people feel a lack because the alarm clock icon is not visible after setting.
1. Actually, it is visible after setting only in control center.
2. 1 hour before the alarm, appearing in the notification bar.
In my opinion, this is a HyperOS change and intentional. (not an error)
Even before posting about the lack of an alarm clock icon on the notification bar, I noticed its presence in the control center and saw it appear shortly before the alarm went off. I also thought it was a change and not a bug, but:
- just know that it's not a bug but a simple change
- I still have a doubt, because I find it more inconvenient to control the activation of the alarm using the control center rather than simply seeing the icon on the notification bar as it is immediately visible.

Reactions: PeaceOne
Flashed Nuwi with fastboot. Works prefect. Thanks a lot Devs

Edit: only had to give new permissions to some apps. Calender etc.

Last edited:
Hello!

Poco F5 Pro(mondrian) Script update done. Everything works, no modem or any problems so far. Installing Magisk is the same as the previous roms. Thanks for the hard work guys!

- just know that it's not a bug but a simple change
- I still have a doubt, because I find it more inconvenient to control the activation of the alarm using the control center rather than simply seeing the icon on the notification bar as it is immediately visible.
I think we're talking about the same thing. The reason for the misunderstandings is that I use Google translate because of my very poor knowledge of English.

Thank you Devs for the release!!
Just installed it via Fastboot (didn't try TWRP yet, incase that needs to be updated first). Installation went fine on Redmi K60 Pro (Socrates)

For other K60 Pro/Socrates users, my experience is as follows:
- From MIUI14 Weekly to HyperOS (No clean install needed, data still here).
- UI/UX feels slower
- App icons in the notch aren't appearing (could be an app issue, as opposed to ROM?) [Using Dark Mode]
- "Old-Style notification" - Screen brightness slider is buggy, as mentioned by @BEACHEAD_VN [UI/UX issue, probably Xiaomi's end, screen can still dim/brighten]
- Can't disable shutter sound in camera app [Xiaomi app issue]
- Google Backup no longer auto-deletes after a reboot, which is good!

I'll update this list with any issues if I find any.
Thanks again to all the Devs, very much appreciated!
I don't have status bar icon issue. Clean flash.

Hello! Thanks to the developers and everyone who has a part in the development of xiaomi.eu!
Since MIUI 14 I have a problem with screenshots. The folder is missing in gallery and the screenshots can only be seen via the all photos option. When using another gallery app [Google photos], the screenshots are displayed correctly. During the initial installation of HyperOS in the gallery, everything worked and was displayed correctly, but after restarting the phone, the "screenshots" folder disappeared again....
I'm sorry for my bad English
Xiaomi 13Pro first install with data format

That's nice, I may need to format and do a fresh install then. Thanks!
I have no issues and simply flashed/updated via recovery twrp. After that I updated twrp without any issues. For some apps it might make sense simply to clean their data/cache if there is an issue.

Reactions: soclueless
Good morning everyone. I would like to thank you for the immense work you do. updated Xiaomi 13 pro and everything works smoothly. I updated via twrp updated for A14. I have a question. before updating miui I used a custom theme with icons on the taskbar. with the new version the theme no longer works as before. I attach a screen to understand if it is a software defect or is it Android 14 which does not allow the installation of themes? thanks so much guys

Attachments

• after new os update.jpg
    after new os update.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 123
  • first themed.jpg
    first themed.jpg
    8.9 KB · Views: 130
Hi. I am pretty new to Xiaomies, but now have 14 Pro from China. If I flash this ROM, would Android Auto start working in my car? Thanks in advance

I have an error with WhatsApp. I'm sure it was a coincidence but just when installing this Rom, it doesn't let me access my WhatsApp account, I get the error 'You must install the original version' when I'm downloading it directly from the Play Store. I've uninstalled and installed a thousand times and the error persists. I don't know what to do anymore. I contacted them but a bot spoke to me. I'm desperate. Thank you.

Android system intelligence error keeps popping up all the time on Xiaomi 14 pro.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-11-20-23-19-04-310_com.miui.home.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-11-20-23-19-04-310_com.miui.home.jpg
    720.7 KB · Views: 167
Status
Not open for further replies.