HyperOS 1.0 23.12.25/26/28

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have tried many different browsers, changed VPN, from Chinese rom, to EU rom, wifi or 4g are all slow, (confirmed wifi or network still works fine), so I asked the server if there was a problem. What.
I am using Google Translate
I don't have this problem (tested at the moment), try again later.
or use your phone, if possible.

Last edited:
I don't have this problem (tested at the moment), try again later.
or use your phone, if possible.
since there is no server here the loading is too slow, maybe there is a fix that i don't know about, i asked someone to upload it to gdrive and everything is great.
Thank you for your enthusiastic help

Not sure if this is a ROM related problem but I think I didn't have it before in another ROM or device. When I get a location link on WhatsApp and click on it, it doesn't show any app such as Google maps to open it. There are work profile and personal profile tabs but both are empty. I have Google maps installed, tried to reinstall and nothing changed. Will try to install another app, I will write if it works.

For those with the Gallery crash and are looking for an easier and much quicker way (1-2 mins) to run the adb commands without having to plug into a PC each time, try the bellow:

1) Purchase ($2.99) / download the following app from the Playstore: LADB — Local ADB Shell (there may be free alternatives, I'm not sure).

2) Make sure your phone is connected to a WiFi network. In Developer Options, go to Wireless Debugging.

3) Open the LADB app and switch to splitscreen view with the Wireless Debugging Settings page (LADB should be at the top and Wireless Debugging at the bottom).

4) Turn on Wireless Debugging toggle and select 'Pair device with pairing code'.

5) Input the port number and pair code shown on the Wireless Debugging page on LADB app. The port number is the 4 digit after the IP address (for example, see bold 123.45.6.7.8910).

6) After a while, a MIUI pop-up will show saying 'Wireless debugging connected'. In LADP, you can check the connection status / kickstart the daemon with the command adb devices.

7) Once LADB recognises your device is connected, run the following commands:

adb shell pm clear com.miui.gallery
adb shell pm clear com.miui.mediaeditor

8) LADB should show a 'Success' message after running each command.

NOTES:
• After connecting LADB with the Wireless Debugging pairing code, the specific wireless network will be saved and you will not need to pair LADB again. Simply turn on Wireless Debugging toggle in Settings, open LADB app and repeat from step 6.

• There is a bookmark icon in the top right corner of LADB. You can save the Gallery data clear adb commands for repeat quick access.

• The LADB app is effectively a replacement for adb on the PC. It should allow you to run adb commands on the recipient device (and any others devices that are on your network and that support Wireless Debugging).

I hope that helps everyone! It sucks that the Gallery app requires us to clear data so frequently, but at least with the above method you can do it quickly.

Last edited:
Not sure if this is a ROM related problem but I think I didn't have it before in another ROM or device. When I get a location link on WhatsApp and click on it, it doesn't show any app such as Google maps to open it. There are work profile and personal profile tabs but both are empty. I have Google maps installed, tried to reinstall and nothing changed. Will try to install another app, I will write if it works.
It was a dual app glitch it seems. I added the account to WhatsApp as second account and removed the dual app, the problem is fixed.

CUPID XM12. The only issue is a very laggy superwallpaper. As a result high battery consumption. Any normal theme with AOD - battery consumption normal

ishtar everething is ok !!! galery crash but code adb fix all , thanks dev and happy new year !!!!

If Gallery is crashing for you, run these adb commands
Code:
adb shell pm clear com.miui.gallery
adb shell pm clear com.miui.mediaeditor
adb reboot
When I execute these commands, it also deletes images or videos from the gallery???

You are the one with Ishtar, who has "never" problem. :D

How much SOT you have?

How do you update the ROM? Fastboot or TWRP?
I also never have issues with Ishtar. I flashed every weekly version since HyperOS was provided in November. Always flash via A14 TWRP Recovery. Always dirty flash.

With 120hz between 6 and SOT 8 hours. But depends strongly on what you do with it and how good your mobile signal is etc.

Reactions: KGVER
For any of you having troubles with Google Messages RCS Chat being stuck on verifying. This fixed it for me
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

You're Welcome!

After the update, I lost access to "private files" - they cannot be opened.

Is it possible to somehow restore them?

Hi all, i use the lastest version of hyperos beta for Xiaomi 12 and my wireless charge don't work. Anyone get some issue for this?

I just updated it to Hyper OS 2 days ago.
Suddenly when i just wake up, my screen has a Vertical Green Line across the Top to Bottom of the screen.

Anyone has solution for this?

I just updated it to Hyper OS 2 days ago.
Suddenly when i just wake up, my screen has a Vertical Green Line across the Top to Bottom of the screen.

Anyone has solution for this?
If it's the infamous green line that plagues a lot of brands, the only solution is a screen replacement, as that's hardware damage, not software.

Reactions: Waker and KGVER
14Pro/SHENNONG updated by fastboot. Even after running the adb from post #2 and rebooting there are some system apps not working (calls/contacts) and android.process.acore keeps crashing constantly.

Hello,

Under HyperOS, there is now an entry in the settings for the respective app called "Pause app activity when not in use". calls. Now I don't want to activate this setting, but what do I need to see? This option is always activated automatically. Is this a known problem, or is it just my cell phone?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-01-02-10-23-03-018_com.miui.securitycenter-edit.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-01-02-10-23-03-018_com.miui.securitycenter-edit.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 125
To turn it off permanently, click the text, not the switch. This is a known bug.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-01-02-10-33-02-396_com.miui.securitycenter-edit.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-01-02-10-33-02-396_com.miui.securitycenter-edit.jpg
    262.1 KB · Views: 156
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.