HyperOS 1.0 23.12.25/26/28

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a Xiaomi 12. All devices with HyperOS / Android 14 should have this feature. Unless you somehow tampered with the system.

Reactions: KGVER
I have a Xiaomi 12. All devices with HyperOS / Android 14 should have this feature. Unless you somehow tampered with the system.
holy sh*t!! now im very very very confused.. since it is a new phone , i had a fresh clean install of the eu.rom , yet i dont have the option at all . :/ :/ :/

Nope. It's either one or the other. If you don't want to manually run the commands in adb shell, then download and extract the zip file, open the folder and just double click FixAppCrash.bat
All other requirements still apply, eg. Connect your phone with usb cable and have USB debugging enabled

Sent from my Mi 13 Pro using Tapatalk
Well actually, if you point to the correct folder, typing "FixAppCrash.bat" (without quotes, obv), and press enter, it does the exact same thing as double clicking on it, or running the commands one by one.
Just saying ;)

Is anyone encountering issues with adding widgets on the home screen? I'm encountering some sort of soft-lock where the widgets don't snap into my home screen. Tapping on "Add to home screen" does nothing and I'm unable to access the android widgets for 3rd party apps (like musicolet). Would love to know if anyone knows a way to fix this issue or a workaround at least? [Ingres HyperOS 23.12.28]

FIXED: Settings > Home Screen > -1 Screen > None

Last edited:
Hi Guys, happy new year to everyone.
I am curious, are there plans to release a stable version of HyperOS? I only see weekly roms.
Is there any way we can contribute monetarily here to support the devs?
Thanks!

Reactions: Viennui
The images that previously appeared in the first image now look like the last image.

Contrast value decreased like this:

Attachments

• contrast.png
    contrast.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 123
Good afternoon, I have installed this version, but when I enter my bank application to link my device I do not receive the message with the code. I have SMS enabled, both in the bank application and in the wallet and I don't know why it doesn't reach me, I have no problems with the other apps. Somebody could help me?

Good afternoon, I have installed this version, but when I enter my bank application to link my device I do not receive the message with the code. I have SMS enabled, both in the bank application and in the wallet and I don't know why it doesn't reach me, I have no problems with the other apps. Somebody could help me?
2 things I can think to check.

1. Disable any adblockers
2. Give SMS permission to Google Play Services. Settings-Privacy-Privacy Dashboard-See other permissions-3 dot menu (Show System)-SMS and Allow in Google Play Services

Reactions: Nongrato and KGVER
2 things I can think to check.

1. Disable any adblockers
2. Give SMS permission to Google Play Services. Settings-Privacy-Privacy Dashboard-See other permissions-3 dot menu (Show System)-SMS and Allow in Google Play Services

EDIT: yes, it has permission, but i do not see that the bank application has them enable in the same route and in the eu rom it does appear to me, even though in the permission configuration in applications the sms option is enabled for the bank app.

Last edited:
Thank you very much for your work. I installed it today with the plain 'windows_fastboot_first_install_with_data_format.bat' command. PERFECT so far. FAST and buttery SMOOTH. Everything I tried / put on it works (Xiaomi 13 5G 256GB) as before!

Reactions: Viennui
does someone update fuxi vom the MIUI 14 directly to HyperOS with dirty flash? or is this not possible?

Status
Not open for further replies.