HyperOS 1.0 23.12.25/26/28

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ishtar here, as usual update went smoothly via fastboot. Gallery seemed OK after the usual commands to clear data, but it's (as said by others) a temporary fix, as after some hours (in my case ~12) it crashes again.
Crashes just happen when opening a single pictures, all other operations don't make it crash (i.e. Selecting more pictures to delete them, editing a picture and so on).
No other issues so far (except what is already known, which is - for me - nothing to worry about on a daily driver).

AOD is always on despite I have set it to turn off after 10s, if I cover the front camera area it turns off immediately, but back on if I move my hand. Xiaomi 14 (houji)

Xiaomi 12t pro
Updated via fastboot
Then update twrp
Then install magisk from twrp
No problems with galery
Foud only 1 problem in note app
When open a note with picture
And try to open picture from note to galery
It says
Not suported or damaged

K50 Gaming sim card inserted , have signal and 4g+, but AOD and Status Bar shows No Service ,nothing much ,but yeah

Xiaomi 14 Pro: all apps crashing, even use of adb.zip does not help.
So sad, no problems with the first builds, now I have to totally reset the phone...

Hello again, could it be that I am not receiving the SMS from the bank's app because it is not optimized for hyperos?...the app is that of the Santander bank

Xiaomi 14 Pro: all apps crashing, even use of adb.zip does not help.
So sad, no problems with the first builds, now I have to totally reset the phone...
Have the same issue with android.core crashing, but not all apps crashing at least. phone function can't work and random shutdown/battery drain. I didn't fully reinstall yet but would like to know if that resolved your situation or if the current one - even with a full install - is just completely screwed.

redmi k60pro hyperos 1.0.23.12.28. U mnie cały czas mnóstwo błędów, przestały działać usługi Google Play,

Hi, please in future use english for your posts

Have you correctly applied the fix APK?
Are privacy permissions for SMS for GPS activated ?

There is new twrp

What was the previous OS on your K60pro ?

Have the same issue with android.core crashing, but not all apps crashing at least. phone function can't work and random shutdown/battery drain. I didn't fully reinstall yet but would like to know if that resolved your situation or if the current one - even with a full install - is just completely screwed.

Reactions: Johnny_R
Is it possible to disable such notifications?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-01-04-01-21-09-616_com.miui.home-edit.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-01-04-01-21-09-616_com.miui.home-edit.jpg
    329.8 KB · Views: 105
  • Screenshot_2024-01-04-01-20-36-946_com.miui.home-edit.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-01-04-01-20-36-946_com.miui.home-edit.jpg
    209.9 KB · Views: 105
Hi, please in future use english for your posts

Have you correctly applied the fix APK?
Are privacy permissions for SMS for GPS activated ?

There is new twrp

What was the previous OS on your K60pro ?
Previously it was Xiaomi EU, I have Hyperos from the beginning. Google payments work, but after the last update something bad happened, I install the roms via fastboot. After installation, I did not change any permissions. Everything is fine on the older version.

No more Crashes but Xiaomi Notes not synchronising, SMS not working which is very important for some Apps for Security reasons. Tomorrow I will erase all Data and Install the latest Version.

Google payments work, but after the last update something bad happened, I install the roms via fastboot.
Did you first_install.bat? Did you factory reset?
Have you tried to apply the fix again/ did you check if the SMS permission is on ?

Status
Not open for further replies.