HyperOS 1.0 23.12.25/26/28

Status
Not open for further replies.
1704394309040.png

I'm getting this error on fuxi when I run the command "adb shell pm clear com.miui.mediaeditor"

which version is the most stable? I saw on mifirm the eu stable version has version 1.0.23.11.8 dev, is this the most stable version?

Only use official mirror, there is a K60/Pro Area in the forum if you look... Maybe ask there what the user experience is, and what is recommended.
11.8 was the first HyperOS release

Yes, that is right, here read the explanation for yourself

Last edited:
If I install the rom using fastboot, and choose first_install_with_data_format, the previously installed twrp will be deleted, or stays installed?

If I install the rom using fastboot, and choose first_install_with_data_format, the previously installed twrp will be deleted, or stays installed?
As TWRP has only just been updated again, you may anyway need to re-install TWRP.
Have a look at my earlier post here which includes @Viennui 's link to the latest versions of TWRP (recoveries) and also the official Tutorial on how to correctly install custom recoveries.

Last edited:
Just wanted to let you know that almost everything works except :

No payment possible in Google

Gallery crashes

Battery etc all without problems

Just wanted to let you know that almost everything works except :

Gallery crashes

Battery etc all without problems
It is always useful to include your phone / ROM name because it not only helps give the information to others but you may also get some feedback that might help you.

Hello and happy new year guys, someone can tell me where i can find TWRP and a tutorial to install it on my Xiaomi 13 Fuxi....? Please

• Wow
Reactions: Iain_B
  • Angry
Reactions: gogocar62
ok thank you for the recovery but do you have a tutorial for "how to install it" ???

Reactions: Brunsman

Gallery crashes

These are the same two requests that have been explained over every page of every release thread in the past few weeks

These are weekly development releases so you live with this roughness that compared to the value of the project is barely a inconvenience.
Maybe send the dev a beer via PayPal to help getting over the headache of working on this magnum opus of freedom of software and self determination for using the hardware the way you want it.

Is anyone encountering issues with adding widgets on the home screen? I'm encountering some sort of soft-lock where the widgets don't snap into my home screen. Tapping on "Add to home screen" does nothing and I'm unable to access the android widgets for 3rd party apps (like musicolet). Would love to know if anyone knows a way to fix this issue or a workaround at least? [Ingres HyperOS 23.12.28]

FIXED: Settings > Home Screen > -1 Screen > None
HyperOS 23.12.28 was not released for Ingres. HyperOS version released for Ingres is 23.12.25.
Are you sure you installed the correct ROM?

I fixed my gallery crashes on shennong and nuwa following @ingbrzy instructions from 2nd post.

It is REALLY important to enable BOTH USB Debugging AND USB Debugging (Security Settings) before run the adb commands.

Remember that you need to run the commands with your device powered normal (no recovery, no fastboot).

Thanks devs!

Status
Not open for further replies.