HyperOS 1.0 23.12.4/9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all,
Anyone has an issue with google keyboard letters randomly changing size to very small, then after rotate it gets fixed?

Sent from my Xiaomi 12 using Tapatalk

Damn, this is a whole issue in itself. I am probably just gonna wait for a global version and cross my fingers I can flash one it later on and have none of the issues.
If anyone know how to debloat the stock chinese rom I would love to get advice on how to do so.
Right now, too many issues with the dev build, to make me replace my S23 Ultra with the Mi 14 Pro.

Sorry for causing any issues. Devs are doing good work, but its just not for me
Sorry to read that. My 14 Pro was unlocked yesterday, I installed TWRP and Rom with no issues

Reactions: KGVER and Mario1944
Google Wallet is is saying my device doesnt meet the security requirements. How can i fix this?

Last edited:
Broken A14 decryption.
not for me and the zeus with a14 rom,
i think, only xiaomi 13 Series and 14 Series Phones have A Problem with SKKK v8.0 and Data decryption. the Xiaomi 12 Series have no Problems with SKKK TWRP V8.0 and Data decryption

Last edited:
Reactions: Mali2
I have very strange situation.... After installing HyperOS on Mi13 Google Play showed device is secured. After installation of Netflix I tried to restore backup file including already downloaded movies. After restoring I couldn't open Netflix and second my phone become unsecured...... Any idea why and how to solve? I don't know if my GPay is working but other bank apps and most sensitive for that MCD app works smooth.

Status
Not open for further replies.