MIUI 14 23.2.21/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reinstalled new build on mi11u, so far all fine

Thanks EU Team!
9517cd065f31d627030928ac9380ebd6.jpg
5d6ed920911c853cbb286b8ba677a832.jpg

Sent from my M2102K1G using Tapatalk

Mi 11 Ultra Rom Rebuild update over TWRP stucks in Fastboot after flashing. Will redownload it and test Fastboot installation

Installation Via Fastboot without errors. Rom is Working

Last edited:
thanks for this great weekly rom update. it's sad to see F3 is about to end weekly rom

home screen still has big gap

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-02-26-23-51-03-937_com.miui.home.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-02-26-23-51-03-937_com.miui.home.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 221
Reactions: mokorottyu
Issue/Bug Report for Poco F3:

Currently running the .Dev's rebuild. Settings \ Portable Hotspot \ <Portable Hotspot ON>
None internet connection often after a few minutes in the Connected Devices but still connected locally in the Smartphone.
This issue began on MIUI 14's previous builds.
Probably related with aggressive MIUI's energy management.
Please check,

Last edited:
Reactions: Jacometto and KGVER
On my Mi 11 Ultra the rebuild version (installation in fastboot mode) fixes the theme error, thx for the fast reaction to help us.

Thanks Devs, for this version.

When do you pull the strings from the translation repository?

I ask because this build 23.2.21 still has a translation incorrect in the MiuiPackageInstaller application, even after having the correct strings in the Brazilian Portuguese repository.

Thanks...

Reactions: KGVER
Thanks Devs, for this version.

When do you pull the strings from the translation repository?

I ask because this build 23.2.21 still has a translation incorrect in the MiuiPackageInstaller application, even after having the correct strings in the Brazilian Portuguese repository.

Thanks...
usually at Friday/Saturday each week..

Which change do you mean?

usually at Friday/Saturday each week..

Which change do you mean?

The update button is in the European Portuguese language (Actualizar) , that means that this week's build did not look for the update strings, as the strings for the MiuiPackageInstaller application were recently added to the Brazilian Portuguese.
The correct would be repository: Atualizar

Thanks Devs.

Attachments

• IMG_20230226_184031.jpg
    IMG_20230226_184031.jpg
    211.1 KB · Views: 107
The update button is in the European Portuguese language (Actualizar) , that means that this week's build did not look for the update strings, as the strings for the MiuiPackageInstaller application were recently added to the Brazilian Portuguese.
The correct would be repository: Atualizar

Thanks Devs.
Even in Portuguese from Portugal because of the orthographic agreement, it doesn't have the "c" in "actualizar" anymore.

Last edited:
May I ask you to extract your app vault apk and send it please?
You can use for example this to extract it
And upload it here for example
Can someone with a poco f3 please do this for me? Thanks!

since updated to miui14 2.21,this has annoyed me:it always popped that "new version available" on the status bar,if click on it ,it comes to the download page.

@mindtrapper as expected GPay stopped working as well today.
At the end did you downgrade to last week's beta? Is Play Store still certified?

Sent from my Xiaomi 13 Pro using Tapatalk

Oh right. Can't you reflash if the app is missing or removed?
I can, but something is wrong and I'm trying to figure out what. App vault is not working for me, it says no internet connection when I click on the plus sign, but it seems to only happen to be. I tried cleaning app data, still no success. And I have not installed any apk manually to replace it. And other people seem to have it working on their phones. So something must be wrong on my side.

I can, but something is wrong and I'm trying to figure out what. App vault is not working for me, it says no internet connection when I click on the plus sign, but it seems to only happen to be. I tried cleaning app data, still no success. And I have not installed any apk manually to replace it. And other people seem to have it working on their phones. So something must be wrong on my side.
I don't think manually adding the apk will fix it then.
Do you use an adblocker perhaps?

Which app vault version and themes app do you have ?

Status
Not open for further replies.