MIUI 14 23.2.21/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a Launcher problem.

Most likely, the developers will patch to install a Launcher fix and put an end to these reported issues.

Reactions: Putti
Can I roll back to the previous beta build? If I would download did, can I just install it via twrp?
This theme and wallpaper random changes are really annoying. Especially as I dislike the default theme so bad.

Can I roll back to the previous beta build? If I would download did, can I just install it via twrp?
This theme and wallpaper random changes are really annoying. Especially as I dislike the default theme so bad.
Yes you can go back, but because it is a rollback, you will have to format the phone data.
You could try to use it without formatting and let us know. But at least, what is written is that formatting is mandatory to avoid any failure with the device.

Reactions: Fixxer
I'll stay put then and get used to the default theme until next week when it will hopefully be fixed.
Thanks for your reply!

Poco F3 updated flawless "manually".
But the OTA script still demanding to manually select the ROM file.
Sorry for the question, but what is your overall rating on this update?
Would you say you give the green light to install?

Thanks and best regards :)

First of all thanks for the update!
This time I have a problem on my 12X.
After a while all theme settings are overwritten by system theme settings.
Even if I go to themes app and put it all back again, it resets to system after a while.
I have the same issue after this update 23.2.21 on Poco F4

Yes you can go back, but because it is a rollback, you will have to format the phone data.
You could try to use it without formatting and let us know. But at least, what is written is that formatting is mandatory to avoid any failure with the device.
I flashed previous build without data format. It's working fine so far

Reactions: Fixxer
Installed on my XM 12 Pro and Mi 11, so far so good, but the Launcher sometimes randomly reboots and resets the clock theme.

Edit: seems to have something to do with super icons since they also reset
same problem on POCO F4 (MUNCH), i resolved by installing this magisk module:

Hi @PIUduck

I'm not very impressed with the current build. The OTA update is not automatic, requiring to manually selecting the ROM in the TWRP step.
Old issues like Google Backup and Compass on Google Maps still present.
There is perhaps a slight improvement in UI performance but the battery is charging slower and draining as fast as Usain Bolt runs.
My suggestion is skip to the next weekly.

Hi @PIUduck

I'm not very impressed with the current build. The OTA update is not automatic, requiring to manually selecting the ROM in the TWRP step.
Old issues like Google Backup and Compass on Google Maps still present.
There is perhaps a slight improvement in UI performance but the battery is charging slower and draining as fast as Usain Bolt runs.
My suggestion is skip to the next weekly.
Thank you very much for your comments :)

Reactions: Birraque
Does Xiaomi keep a changelog for their China weekly that xiaomi.eu is based on?

I tried google/bing 23.2.21 but cannot find one. Is there a Chinese website that covers their updates? I can use google translate.

Hello. Please help . I installed this unstable ROM. Previously I had "xiaomi.eu_multi_XM12X_V14.0.23.2.6.DEV_v14-13", which I backed up via TWRP. Unfortunately I can't restore it, What am I doing wrong?

Hello. Please help . I installed this unstable ROM. Previously I had "xiaomi.eu_multi_XM12X_V14.0.23.2.6.DEV_v14-13", which I backed up via TWRP. Unfortunately I can't restore it, What am I doing wrong?
As far as I know, restoring rom with twrp does not work. You can try and flash rom from last week over current update rom. This might work. If not, you will have to clean flash

So I dont see this on mine. Just curious which way did you flash your phone, by fastboot or twrp?
TWRP, but the flickering was there only a few starts, and then it went away, and never came back as described. Also this actual rom has no flickering.

Gap in launcher is still not fixed in renoir.

I have gestures enabled and on previous version there was a bigger gap than normal between botton border of the screen and the first row, and another big gap between this row and the next one.

In this version, it looks as older versions: Normal gap between the botton border of the screen but bigger gap between the first row and the others.

Reactions: kephasa
Status
Not open for further replies.