MIUI 14 23.2.6/7

Status
Not open for further replies.
As already mentioned before Clean Data or even Factory Reset doesn't fix anything. It'll just work once and then the issue back.

You mean until the next Reboot or in generall?
Please have a look on the Permissions of Google Maps, what i saw is, that you have to give Google Maps "Exact position" Permission after every new Weekly / Reboot and then clean Data :)

Because for me it works until the next Reboot "App Info -> Clean Data -> Clean All Date"
But i only Reboot my phone for a new Weekly Rom so everything is fine for me :D

Reactions: g.tacov
Same as last weeks Rom : My Mini Mac cannot unzip the Rom.zip file. So again start the linux box and do the unzip. Once installed the Rom works well on my Mi11 Lite 5g ( Renoir ) Would be interresting to know why I can't unzip as usual on my mac. No changes / update on the mac in the last couple of weeks.
Tks for any input
Use a different app to unpack the zip - I used Keka (free), though I'm sure a bunch of others would work. It's just the default unarchiver in macOS that won't expand it properly, though there might be a setting to change that.

I just used another app and it was fine.

Reactions: katerpanne
Hello Mi 11 Ultra users. I have the problem that the back screen turns off in the settings by itself. Anyone else have this? I actively noticed this with the update to MIUI14.
Mine is fine, no issues with back screen on Mi 11 Ultra

Reactions: Mardeck
On MIX 4, since the release of Miui 14, all bugs are gone.
The only thing I see is the out of sync sound and video in BT-headphones in all applications: in Gallery, YouTube, Instagram, and others.

Same as last weeks Rom : My Mini Mac cannot unzip the Rom.zip file. So again start the linux box and do the unzip. Once installed the Rom works well on my Mi11 Lite 5g ( Renoir ) Would be interresting to know why I can't unzip as usual on my mac. No changes / update on the mac in the last couple of weeks.
Tks for any input
I'll just say this: Our archives were tested for errors against unzip (Debian), 7z/7za (p7zip 16.02), 7zz (7-Zip 22.01) and WinRAR.
None of them reported any errors.
I've read that MacOS's stock archiver even creates ZIP archives that don't comply with PKWARE's standard ZIP/ZIP64 format specs.
Says a lot about the actual quality of MacOS.

Reactions: crysen
Guys, this is the first time I'm going to install a Hybrid ROM, so just put it in the root of the device, enter TWRP and choose the file and the Install option?

That simple?

Thks

this made my head hurt, maybe someone else can understand this persons issue.
My bad!

"Stock TWRP by SKKK (MIUI.eu's ROM) currently installed. I didn't changed anything in it.
I think some step is missing in the Script. Then let me know if you have any other input to workaround it."

My bad!

"Stock TWRP by SKKK (MIUI.eu's ROM) currently installed. I didn't changed anything in it.
I think some step is missing in the Script. Then let me know if you have any other input to workaround it."
Hi,
All issues related to "mount partition" is normal for now in hybrid roms.
All info is in announcement post: hybrid roms

Hi,
All issues related to "mount partition" is normal for now in hybrid roms.
All info is in announcement post: hybrid roms
As mentioned on #25

"Since the first hybrid build for Poco F3 the update script isn't auto when updating through TWRP. After PIN inserted it's mandatory manually select the downloaded ROM File.
Please check,
"

it's working on my 12pro well.thx to every devoloper.

Btw,how can i use nfc on eu rom? I just want to flash my keys onto the phone.

Error on Google Play store. Had tried uninstalling updates and clearing cache and data. Still same error. Anyone having same issue. Xiaomi 12S Ultra.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-02-12-14-45-57-316_com.android.vending.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-02-12-14-45-57-316_com.android.vending.jpg
    226.3 KB · Views: 123
we are not Mac support forum..
I did not ask for support on a mac, pls. Actually the ROM has been changed from the previous setup ( fastboot ) to hybrid ROM. And since the Fastboot Rom's had been unzipped always without a problem I think it's a legitimate question to ask.
Tks

• Angry
Reactions: Bec de Xorbin
Working fine so far on my Mi 11 and XM 12 Pro, but the settings still shows there is an update available, but I'm sure it'll go away just like in the last ROM
How is the battery consumption? In the two previous versions (23.1.9 and 23.1.30) I had noticed an anomalous consumption that did not appear with the 23.1.3 version.
I thought that with 23.1.30, the bug was fixed, but it is not.

Hello everyone
I just updated 23.2.6 and I have a problem
The system is stuck at "booting" at boot.
Also how do I install Magisk?

My phone is Xiaomi 11 U

Hello Mi 11 Ultra users. I have the problem that the back screen turns off in the settings by itself. Anyone else have this? I actively noticed this with the update to MIUI14.
Hi, using 14.0.7.2.23 Dev on Mi 11 Ultra.
Can't confirm this issue. In settings the back screen is still on.

Reactions: Mardeck
What is the password to decrypt data for user(0) at the start screen of TWRP 3.7.0 Android 13 , i cannot access to internal storage anymore , pls help

your lock screen password. It is also necessary to have TWRP for the android version on your device.

The update can be done using the fastboot method thanks to the hybrid ROM.

Reactions: jackyminh
Status
Not open for further replies.