MIUI 14 23.2.6/7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi!

Installed this weekly to my Poco F3, using twrp, without formatting data. (Before the update I used the latest A12 based weekly)

Encountered one problem: the homescreen became 4 column wide and can't customize it, don't have the option to change the number of the columns or rows, neither in the app drawer.

I used 6 columns wide homescreen with default launcher on A12 based weekly. Is there any option to change it?

Another question: Can we use gestures with 3rd party launcher on A13, or just like before with another 3rd party app? (which I don't prefer, that's why I used the default launcher)

Ty!

Tapatalkkal küldve az én M2012K11AG eszközömről

Reactions: PoseidoN MS
There is no problem with the icon layout on the Poco F3. Check if this is caused by the theme used or clear the launcher data.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-02-13-09-41-01-846_com.miui.home.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-02-13-09-41-01-846_com.miui.home.jpg
    266.9 KB · Views: 150
Reactions: dbius
There is no problem with the icon layout on the Poco F3. Check if this is caused by the theme used or clear the launcher data.
Ty for suggestions. Tried, already wiped cache in twrp and also for the launcher app, still missing the option to change the layout. Using default theme. Will also try to change theme and change back and to clear theme app cache, too.

Attachments

• 26b253d719cfc0a9eed754640d64c621.png
    26b253d719cfc0a9eed754640d64c621.png
    435.9 KB · Views: 95
Last edited by a moderator:
Encountered one problem: the homescreen became 4 column wide and can't customize it, don't have the option to change the number of the columns or rows, neither in the app drawer.
Toggle on the Don't show text option.
Another question: Can we use gestures with 3rd party launcher on A13, or just like before with another 3rd party app? (which I don't prefer, that's why I used the default launcher)
Unfortunately no. I have tried my luck with both Nova launcher and lawnchair to no success.

Reactions: timbook2 and dbius
Toggle on the Don't show text option.

Unfortunately no. I have tried my luck with both Nova launcher and lawnchair to no success.
Tyvm! Enabling "don't show text" option did the trick!

Attachments

• a4b731ce430323f8ada6f4b6b1144dee.png
    a4b731ce430323f8ada6f4b6b1144dee.png
    458.6 KB · Views: 85
Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone having issues with the refresh rate?

On this and the last weekly update, on my 12x, the refresh rate will be stuck at 60 after unlocking. Permanently.

The only way to get it to be dynamic again is by manually choosing 60 in the settings, then switching to 120 and then finally changing to default.

Reactions: Monge and EagleDig
Can anyone verify that on the latest build for POCO F3 it passes BOTH CTS/SafetyNET without root?
You should be better off by asking about passing Play Integrity API:

since by June this year or so SafetyNet will be deprecated and apps published to Playstore will have to switch to PI API (eg, Google Wallet has already switched)

Although, PI API attestation is similar to SafetyNet, particular the CTS part:

PS: Devices must pass MEETS_BASIC_INTEGRITY and MEETS_DEVICE_INTEGRITY, while MEETS_STRONG_INTEGRITY cannot be passed on any phone with the Bootloader unlocked and that Strong Integrity is not required (yet) by any app (neither by the Wallet)

Screenshot from my Xiaomi.eu but the older MIUI 13 is attached

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-02-13-13-49-33-416_gr.nikolasspyr.integritycheck-edit.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-02-13-13-49-33-416_gr.nikolasspyr.integritycheck-edit.jpg
    151.5 KB · Views: 112
Last edited:
You should be better off by asking about passing Play Integrity API:

since by June this year or so SafetyNet will be deprecated and apps published to Playstore will have to switch to PI API (eg, Google Wallet has already switched)

Although, PI API attestation is similar to SafetyNet, particular the CTS part:

PS: Devices must pass MEETS_BASIC_INTEGRITY and MEETS_DEVICE_INTEGRITY, while MEETS_STRONG_INTEGRITY cannot be passed on any phone with Bootloader unlocked and is not required (yet) by any app (neither the Wallet)

Screenshot from my Xiaomi.eu but older MIUI 13 attached
Bastards!! lol !!!

Is there any possibility for the 3rd party launcher + recents menu issue to get fixed? After switching to stock launcher then back to custom, recents menu works normally, but after a while breaks again. Is this just a MIUI thing that we should get used to?

Reactions: Smadd
Is there any possibility for the 3rd party launcher + recents menu issue to get fixed? After switching to stock launcher then back to custom, recents menu works normally, but after a while breaks again. Is this just a MIUI thing that we should get used to?
There was similar issues with MIUI13, I think we should get used to it.

Hi Developer,

My device Mi 11(Venus) google backup still not work after phone reboot.
I tried backup my another device Samsung S6, the google backup work normal.
I think that should not my google account issue.
The issue has been reported here. I have tried to clear install my device, the issue still exist.
Does any idear for the issue?
Thanks.

BTW. May I ask why the google drive backup name is not Xiaomi(M2011K2G or Mi11) but "Google pixel 2"?

Attachments

• 2023-02-13 22_12_08-Window.png
    2023-02-13 22_12_08-Window.png
    103.8 KB · Views: 111
Reactions: Birraque
Hi Developer,

My device Mi 11(Venus) google backup still not work after phone reboot.
I tried backup my another device Samsung S6, the google backup work normal.
I think that should not my google account issue.
The issue has been reported here. I have tried to clear install my device, the issue still exist.
Does any idear for the issue?
Thanks.

BTW. May I ask why the google drive backup name is not Xiaomi(M2011K2G or Mi11) but "Google pixel 2"?
The pixel 2 name it's because of the safetynet workaround

Using 12s ultra, noticed that phone heats up faster than the last few builds and battery drains faster. Anyone noticing it too?

Not sure if it's possible to roll back to last week's rom?

Anyone having issues with the refresh rate?

On this and the last weekly update, on my 12x, the refresh rate will be stuck at 60 after unlocking. Permanently.

The only way to get it to be dynamic again is by manually choosing 60 in the settings, then switching to 120 and then finally changing to default.
I Have the same issue !! I did not find a solution (weekly and stable roms)

Using 12s ultra, noticed that phone heats up faster than the last few builds and battery drains faster. Anyone noticing it too?

Not sure if it's possible to roll back to last week's rom?
My 12s ultra... works like in previous rom... I don't notice more heat (I don't play with it).

Status
Not open for further replies.