MIUI 14 23.2.6/7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Update works (TWRP/Mi11U), red error like always, had to reboot into twrp again for installing magisk....but works. Seems that after every update now it needs 1 or 2 days till deepsleep works, after update there is no deepsleep for hours and after some reboots. Bit annoying but with last build after 2 days i got good deepsleep and less power consumption.....

Everything working flawlessly on my Xiaomi 13 Pro NUWA

Same as last weekly rom: really low voice volume when sending WhatsApp voicenotes, but when recording something in the MIUI Record app, the volume is perfect, like 4 times the volume of the WhatsApp voicenotes.

Same bug: camera - front camera - beauty - reset (app crashes)
Code:
java.lang.IndexOutOfBoundsException: Index: 1, Size: 1
at java.util.ArrayList.get(ArrayList.java:437)
at com.android.camera.fragment.beauty.MakeupSingleCheckAdapter.normalItem(Unknown Source:12)
at com.android.camera2.compat.theme.custom.cv.panleentrance.MakeupSingleCheckAdapterCV.access$400(Unknown Source:0)
at com.android.camera2.compat.theme.custom.cv.panleentrance.MakeupSingleCheckAdapterCV$SingleCheckViewHolderCV.onClick(Unknown Source:101)
   at android.view.View.performClick(Unknown Source:17)
   at android.view.View.performClickInternal(Unknown Source:3)
   at android.view.View.-$$Nest$mperformClickInternal(Unknown Source:0)
at android.view.View$PerformClick.run(Unknown Source:8)
   at android.os.Handler.handleCallback(Unknown Source:2)
   at android.os.Handler.dispatchMessage(Unknown Source:4)
   at android.os.Looper.loopOnce(Unknown Source:182)
   at android.os.Looper.loop(Unknown Source:82)
at android.app.ActivityThread.main(Unknown Source:123)
   at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Native Method)
at com.android.internal.os.RuntimeInit$MethodAndArgsCaller.run(Unknown Source:11)
at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit.main(Unknown Source:312)

Seems like the DND/silent mode bug was fixed on XM12, I can now enable and disable, and notifications are heard!
Thank u devs!

Same as last weeks Rom : My Mini Mac cannot unzip the Rom.zip file. So again start the linux box and do the unzip. Once installed the Rom works well on my Mi11 Lite 5g ( Renoir ) Would be interresting to know why I can't unzip as usual on my mac. No changes / update on the mac in the last couple of weeks.
Tks for any input

Attachments

• Bildschirm­foto 2023-02-11 um 20.14.52.png
    Bildschirm­foto 2023-02-11 um 20.14.52.png
    25.4 KB · Views: 113
Same as last weeks Rom : My Mini Mac cannot unzip the Rom.zip file. So again start the linux box and do the unzip. Once installed the Rom works well on my Mi11 Lite 5g ( Renoir ) Would be interresting to know why I can't unzip as usual on my mac. No changes / update on the mac in the last couple of weeks.
Tks for any input
we are not Mac support forum..

Hello Mi 11 Ultra users. I have the problem that the back screen turns off in the settings by itself. Anyone else have this? I actively noticed this with the update to MIUI14.

Last edited:
Updated on Poco F3 via the download then via twrp. Flashing everything went okay then 4 red errors. Phone rebooted and appeared to be on latest version. Do I need to reflash or okay to ignore those red errors?

the new update for Xiaomi 12 is good and fluid but it has a bug that when I have the brightness on medium/low and when I go to unlock the phone or applications with the fingerprint the light and brightness of the screen starts to shake

In this new update, the wireless microphone feature is still missing from the sound assistant
Xiaomi 12

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-02-07-22-29-48-108_com.miui.misound.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-02-07-22-29-48-108_com.miui.misound.jpg
    287.6 KB · Views: 92
  • IMG_20230207_223155.jpg
    IMG_20230207_223155.jpg
    122.6 KB · Views: 93
The problem still exists as in the previous updates.
You have to go to the "App info" and delete all data not only the cache, then the compass works in Google Maps

EDIT: Mi 11 Ultra
As already mentioned before Clean Data or even Factory Reset doesn't fix anything. It'll just work once and then the issue back.

Reactions: Smadd and ultra3000
Status
Not open for further replies.