MIUI 14 23.2.6/7

Status
Not open for further replies.
how is the battery life on the 12T pro with this ROM compared to the global stock ROM? I'm in doubt if I install this ROM or wait for this week's ROM. Thanks!

live video wallpapers are not working properly. set the video wallpaper, the animation on the desktop runs once and freezes or stops. and is no longer played

Mi 11PRO. After installing this update, the ringtone is still set only through the theme app or music. You can't change the ringtone in the sound settings. For the past, the sound of the ringtone and notifications disappears over time, it is not clear for what reason. It can happen in an hour, it can happen in 10 minutes or a day.

Mi 11PRO. After installing this update, the ringtone is still set only through the theme app or music. You can't change the ringtone in the sound settings. For the past, the sound of the ringtone and notifications disappears over time, it is not clear for what reason. It can happen in an hour, it can happen in 10 minutes or a day.
Yes , ringtone bug present even in new nightly (mi11u). You need some 3rd-party app like ringtone maker to set own ringtone, if using system tone app it will switch to some system ringtone everytime. Another nasty longtime bug it seems, all workarounds i see didn't work.

Yes , ringtone bug present even in new nightly (mi11u). You need some 3rd-party app like ringtone maker to set own ringtone, if using system tone app it will switch to some system ringtone everytime. Another nasty longtime bug it seems, all workarounds i see didn't work.
It does not make sense. Even if you do not change the ringtone, but use the standard ringtone, after some time the sound of the ringtone and notifications disappears, it appears only after the preload.

the new update for Xiaomi 12 is good and fluid but it has a bug that when I have the brightness on medium/low and when I go to unlock the phone or applications with the fingerprint the light and brightness of the screen starts to shake and sometimes the screen starts to flicker when I'm reading an article

to any admin or mod, if its possible please bring back xiaomi civi update. 4 civi device is in my household and i regulary update every week. i've been using eu rom since mi3w and i cant live with just the miui stock rom.

the new update for Xiaomi 12 is good and fluid but it has a bug that when I have the brightness on medium/low and when I go to unlock the phone or applications with the fingerprint the light and brightness of the screen starts to shake and sometimes the screen starts to flicker when I'm reading an article
Does anyone know how to solve this problem? I already formatted the data, I already installed the rom again and nothing solves it

I didn't noticed any battery drain increase.
But after the current update whole system performance slowed down and I didn't noticed any improvement either.
Then my suggestion is to wait the next Weekly update on Poco F3. Skip this one!
Thank you for your answer. Problem solved. After the update, the 5G option was turned on by itself. I didn't notice it. After turning on LTE, everything returned to normal, power consumption clearly decreased.

to any admin or mod, if its possible please bring back xiaomi civi update. 4 civi device is in my household and i regulary update every week. i've been using eu rom since mi3w and i cant live with just the miui stock rom.
Get us the links to the official DEV ROMs. Good luck.

Is it possible to roll back to last week's weekly rom?
My phone has been heating up a lot more with this week's and battery drains much faster too

someone?
thanks
Hi.
Compared with EEA original ROM I had, the weeklys are the same at deep sleep. But on the SOT it's less effective on Xiaomi.eu.
(About 15/20% less screen on time)
But the difference in snappiness, opening apps, ram management it's awesome

Only with actual rom or even with other / older versions? Just to be sure, that it isn't hardware-related.
The old versions didn't have this bug, just in this new dev update.
I already installed another official rom and it also doesn't have this bug. It's only in this version

Status
Not open for further replies.