MIUI 14 23.3.27/28

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got info on the miuipolska forum that in this weekly update the camera libraries have been updated from V14.0.8.0.TLFEUXM for 12T Pro diting. I tested the camera recording today in various conditions and it works as it should. None of the problems I've reported previously. Thank you devs and good job.
Do you know what is that camera version number? Thank you.

Somehow it is still working for me after a reboot on this dev build. I cleared google play services data immediately before rebooting to TWRP. Installed SKKK 7.5 as recovery ramdisk, rebooted to recovery again, installed the update and installed SKKK 7.5 as recovery ramdisk again to avoid the ROM update downgrading it to 7.2. Rebooted to recovery again and patched boot with Magisk to get root back. The last reboot to recovery probably wasn't necessary, but I wanted to make sure the new boot image was active before patching it with Magisk again.

Will it keep working? I doubt it. But after a reboot a few minutes ago, it still is. (I did the above last night before I went to bed). Poco F3.

PS. I'm still only scoring around 675k in AnTuTu. I'd imagine a clean install will be necessary to reach the numbers in the screenshot posted earlier by Nandowiko.

Edit. Maps build is 11.72.0302 and Google Play Services version is 23.11.15 (190400-520109968) which was auto-updated via Google from the included version at some point recently).

Edit 2: Showing it working. Going to try rebooting again now. Fingers crossed.

Edit 3: It's still working for me after multiple reboots. This is the most success I've had with the compass in months. Since I'm feeling lucky, let's try Google Backup...

Edit 4: Google Backup still deletes and disables itself after a reboot, but compass is still working after rebooting 3 times. So I'll take that as a win.
Just did exactly like you said on my 12x and it's working so far. I'll report back in a few hours and days.

Edit: Rebooted the phone and it doesn't work anymore. I guess you got lucky.

Last edited:
Reactions: Birraque
Can someone help me. Just installed the update yesterday on top of 3/20 one with my F3 and since then I got error with play store with my personal and work profile.
"Error retrieving information from server. FDF-DFERH-01."
Not sure it is due to the rom?

Thank you

I have issue with game play by 8pool app can't run
Or it I missing something ?
java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: Failed to allocate a 968755448 byte allocation with 23894496 free bytes and 248MB until OOM, target footprint 31859328, growth limit 268435456
at o.getAmazonAdvertisingId.access$000(Unknown Source:54)
at o.getAppVersion.access$100:)1714)
at o.getAppVersion.a:)1231)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Native Method)
at com.miniclip.eightballpool.EightBallPoolActivity.onCreate(Unknown Source:1192)
at android.app.Activity.performCreate(Unknown Source:127)
at android.app.Activity.performCreate(Unknown Source:1)
at android.app.Instrumentation.callActivityOnCreate(Unknown Source:3)
at android.app.ActivityThread.performLaunchActivity(Unknown Source:627)
at android.app.ActivityThread.handleLaunchActivity(Unknown Source:77)
at android.app.servertransaction.LaunchActivityItem.execute(Unknown Source:79)
at android.app.servertransaction.TransactionExecutor.executeCallbacks(Unknown Source:77)
at android.app.servertransaction.TransactionExecutor.execute(Unknown Source:76)
at android.app.ActivityThread$H.handleMessage(Unknown Source:172)
at android.os.Handler.dispatchMessage(Unknown Source:19)
at android.os.Looper.loopOnce(Unknown Source:182)
at android.os.Looper.loop(Unknown Source:82)
at android.app.ActivityThread.main(Unknown Source:123)
at com.android.internal.os.RuntimeInit$MethodAndArgsCaller.run(Unknown Source:11)
at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit.mai
n(Unknown Source:312)

I have issue with game play by 8pool app can't run
Or it I missing something ?
java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: Failed to allocate a 968755448 byte allocation with 23894496 free bytes and 248MB until OOM, target footprint 31859328, growth limit 268435456
at o.getAmazonAdvertisingId.access$000(Unknown Source:54)
at o.getAppVersion.access$100:)1714)
at o.getAppVersion.a:)1231)
at com.miniclip.eightballpool.EightBallPoolActivity.onCreate(Unknown Source:1192)
at android.app.Activity.performCreate(Unknown Source:127)
at android.app.Activity.performCreate(Unknown Source:1)
at android.app.Instrumentation.callActivityOnCreate(Unknown Source:3)
at android.app.ActivityThread.performLaunchActivity(Unknown Source:627)
at android.app.ActivityThread.handleLaunchActivity(Unknown Source:77)
at android.app.servertransaction.LaunchActivityItem.execute(Unknown Source:79)
at android.app.servertransaction.TransactionExecutor.executeCallbacks(Unknown Source:77)
at android.app.servertransaction.TransactionExecutor.execute(Unknown Source:76)
at android.app.ActivityThread$H.handleMessage(Unknown Source:172)
at android.os.Handler.dispatchMessage(Unknown Source:19)
at android.os.Looper.loopOnce(Unknown Source:182)
at android.os.Looper.loop(Unknown Source:82)
at android.app.ActivityThread.main(Unknown Source:123)
at com.android.internal.os.RuntimeInit$MethodAndArgsCaller.run(Unknown Source:11)
at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit.mai
n(Unknown Source:312)
Like it says, OutOfMemoryError. Nothing to do with our ROM.

Just did exactly like you said on my 12x and it's working so far. I'll report back in a few hours and days.

Edit: Rebooted the phone and it doesn't work anymore. I guess you got lucky.
It did stop working this morning but I tried calibrating with AR+camera and it worked right away. Sadly now every time I close it and open it up it needs calibration again... So it's half working. :(

Reactions: Zezebro
Hello, I have two questions, is it possible to include that special function of the diting global rom where the fingerprint sensor act as a heart rate monitoring sensor? also is it possible to have a 30hz refresh rate option on the custom option? Thank you.

Hello, I have two questions, is it possible to include that special function of the diting global rom where the fingerprint sensor act as a heart rate monitoring sensor?
Health -> Heart rate -> red floating button on bottom-right of the screen.

also is it possible to have a 30hz refresh rate option on the custom option? Thank you.
No. This is not a PC monitor...

can anyone tell me how to update my mi 10 ultra i have the miui 13.04 i keep getting ota updates but after the latest my recovery doesn't work and i cant find a fastboot version of the update hope anyone can help me out :)

Hello friends once more,

So, about the closing of xiaomi's cloud sync of the gallery.. will it happen to us (xiaomi.eu - cn rom) also? Or only to global roms?

Today my lil cousin informed that her xiaomi redmi note 10 - informed her that she has to sync photos with google photos because the gallery - xiaomi's cloud will close...

An explained / detailed reply will be much much appreciated ! :) :)

It did stop working this morning but I tried calibrating with AR+camera and it worked right away. Sadly now every time I close it and open it up it needs calibration again... So it's half working. :(
xiaomi was playing an April fools joke on us

Reactions: mik101
so far so good on 13 pro.
Just the bluetooth icon even I hide it in option, it pops up after reboot or sometimes after connect with new bt device.

Does everyone have an Android system in battery consumption in the first place? Xiaomi Mi 11

Attachments

• photo_2023-04-03_11-50-45.jpg
    photo_2023-04-03_11-50-45.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 200
Last edited by a moderator:
Poco F3 (alioth):
Usage reset date seems to be doing nothing. No matter what date I set, it always resets on first day of the month.

(Security app > Data usage > settings icon in top right > Data plan > Usage reset date).

What partition do I flash it to, recovery ramdisk?

Edit: nvm I'm blind. First post says use fastboot or in recovery - Advanced > install recovery ramdisk
Follow the guide in in the Q&A section. It varies device to device.

Status
Not open for further replies.