MIUI 14 23.4.10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Poco F4 GT
Everything is fine. In the two weeks previous only 120Hz display rate. Now it works fine. 60Hz on static display, 120Hz on dynamic display.
I know it depends on Xiaomi, I just wanted to let you know.
Thank you to the development team for all the work! :)

Poco F4 GT
Everything is fine. In the two weeks previous only 120Hz display rate. Now it works fine. 60Hz on static display, 120Hz on dynamic display.
I know it depends on Xiaomi, I just wanted to let you know.
Thank you to the development team for all the work! :)
I CONFIRM that Dynamic Refresh Rate 120/60/30Hz is working flawless on Poco F3 also.

I cleaned the Security app cache and data. After restarting, no issues so far.

Thank you guys!!
Sadly after another reboot the issue came back... had to reflash prev weekly and reboot 2 times while deleting security app data each time then NOW it seems the issue is over... will wait with this update....

Reactions: Schombo
How do you get that dynamic refresh rate? My poco f3 doesn't have that, it's stuck at 120hz all the time.
I did nothing special just selected 120Hz at Settings / Display / Refresh Rate and it's dynamically working.
Never rooted or Xiaomi Apps manually updated.

Reactions: Jacometto
Looks like Xiaomi made a big oopsie in Security app version 7.7.1-230309.0.1.
It only causes the app to crash in very specific cases, so not all users are affected, and it can start happening unexpectedly.
However, they pushed an app update version 7.7.2-230415.0.1 with the sole change being a fix for that issue.
I copied the change to our patches, ROMs are now being rebuilt and later reuploaded.

Smoothly installed on Poco F3.
Basically the same rom as previous Weekly. Same Baseband Version, Kernel Version and Android security update.
Still testing...

Note: Bluetooth UPDATE available again
This is the last weekly for our dear Alioth

Guys help please, the update by air does not work, installed twrp, installed MIUI 14.0.23.4.2, Updater showed the message: If you want to receive updates by air, select "Yes", I selected, click Check, message: You have the latest version installed. What to do?

Guys help please, the update by air does not work, installed twrp, installed MIUI 14.0.23.4.2, Updater showed the message: If you want to receive updates by air, select "Yes", I selected, click Check, message: You have the latest version installed. What to do?
In case you haven't noticed, 23.4.10 was removed for now:

Reactions: KGVER and omsound
Igor, i see this message, but yesterday morning and in the afternoon when the latest version was tried to check the update via Updater and there was also a message that I had the latest version installed

Thank you, I will wait for the rebuilt version. Can we add a new feature, when we take a screenshot, the status bar always like demo mode is on and don't have any app's message. The demo mode is not perfect, when I want to use it,I must turn it on,and it still shows app's message.

Attachments

• 微信截图_20230416114236.jpg
    微信截图_20230416114236.jpg
    111 KB · Views: 116
What's RCS? I don't understand. I live in China,when I use google message instaed of default message, the message that I should

receive will delay
The RCS built into Google Messages powered by Jibe Mobile. Rich Communication Services. Basically improved SMS/MMS without being limited to unencrypted carrier text messaging, has received alerts, can send large files etc. Much like iMessage on IOS but is an open standard Apple refuses to support. It also works on WiFi or mobile data.

It might not be available BECAUSE you're in China. It's labelled "Chat Features" in Google Messages.

Last edited:
Reactions: phamt458
Status
Not open for further replies.