MIUI 14 23.4.2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys, a friend uses weekly xiaomi.eu on his Mi 11 (venus) and installed the latest version available, but he found some bugs in the camera and so he went back to the previous rom. The problem is that now the cell phone is not opening any application, doing absolutely nothing. I've never seen anything like it, so I came to ask if anyone knows what's going on. Do I need to provide a format data?

Reactions: Zezebro
Hi guys, a friend uses weekly xiaomi.eu on his Mi 11 (venus) and installed the latest version available, but he found some bugs in the camera and so he went back to the previous rom. The problem is that now the cell phone is not opening any application, doing absolutely nothing. I've never seen anything like it, so I came to ask if anyone knows what's going on. Do I need to provide a format data?
Yes you need to format data when you downgrade. If you flash the current ROM again, it will work normally.

Yes you need to format data when you downgrade. If you flash the current ROM again, it will work normally.

Thanks man! In fact he said he didn't format it as soon as he went back to the previous version hahaha and in this case what does he do now?

He isn't able to access anything. When he enters twrp to start all over again it says that the password is incorrect and even he cannot enter the settings to disable the password. To make matters worse, the computer is not recognizing the device.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-04-09-13-15-24-347_com.android.fileexplorer.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-04-09-13-15-24-347_com.android.fileexplorer.jpg
    265 KB · Views: 185
Reactions: Jacometto and KGVER
A week ago this error that Google Play Services failed started to appear and since then this message appears all day

Attachments

• IMG_20230409_141100_105.jpg
    IMG_20230409_141100_105.jpg
    67.2 KB · Views: 157
  • Screenshot_2023-04-09-14-10-23-917_com.miui.bugreport.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-04-09-14-10-23-917_com.miui.bugreport.jpg
    999.4 KB · Views: 157
  • Screenshot_2023-04-09-14-10-07-678_com.miui.bugreport.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-04-09-14-10-07-678_com.miui.bugreport.jpg
    862.9 KB · Views: 154
He isn't able to access anything. When he enters twrp to start all over again it says that the password is incorrect and even he cannot enter the settings to disable the password. To make matters worse, the computer is not recognizing the device.
I got that issue 3 weeks ago.
System don't finish installation . You have no way to open TWRP and reflash the rom.
I bypassed it installing via an USB stick. Same file to update and install ENDED well.
No issue when updating this rom later. (Up to now..)

AVOID sending advices IF you don't know if they are subject related!
The same thing happened to me as well. Where I tried to downgrade and then I reflashed the correct ROM and it worked without any issues. I don't see how I mislead him.

Reactions: omsound
There is a problem with auto-adjusting the refresh rate of the screen. For some reason, everything works without problems during the day

IMG_20230409_181357.jpg

as soon night come, the auto-adjustment stops working!

IMG_20230409_213530.jpg

I disable the Dark mode and the reading mode specifically for the test, the region selected is Russia.
@Igor Eisberg, Igor, please take a look, maybe this is a bug in the weekly version, Xiaomi 12T PRO, ROM name: DITING

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi, installed more than a day ago FUXI 02.04 version on Xiaomi 13, now I keep getting new version update notification for same version. I also saw that file was re-uploaded 6-7 hours ago. Should I install again new file of same version or is it some kind of bug?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-04-10-02-41-33-756_com.android.updater.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-04-10-02-41-33-756_com.android.updater.jpg
    137.9 KB · Views: 117
  • Screenshot_2023-04-10-02-41-27-292_com.android.updater.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-04-10-02-41-27-292_com.android.updater.jpg
    361.2 KB · Views: 139
Hi, installed more than a day ago FUXI 02.04 version on Xiaomi 13, now I keep getting new version update notification for same version. I also saw that file was re-uploaded 6-7 hours ago. Should I install again new file of same version or is it some kind of bug?
I had noticed on the rom download section and found that the current rom was uploaded on 9/04. I am going to download and reflash again and see what is the different on the version uploaded few days ago.

It's a rom rebuild, no information why. Got the same on 13 pro. Old build was working fine

Does he have face unlock or fingerprint unlock ?

Remove those first and then enter TWRP.

--
Sent from my Mi 11 Ultra (star)

It's a rom rebuild, no information why. Got the same on 13 pro. Old build was working fine
It's due to this.

If you don't use the camera widget I don't think we need to redownload

Sent from my Xiaomi 13 Pro using Tapatalk

The automatic change of dark mode on super wallpapers for POCO F3 still does not work
I didn't notice any issue with Snowy Peaks (Super Wallpaper) on Poco F3. (annex)
Could you elaborate it better?
Some images examples will help.

Attachments

• IMG-20230409-WA0003.jpg
    IMG-20230409-WA0003.jpg
    129.8 KB · Views: 113
Reactions: Jacometto
ROMs for FUXI and NUWA were reuploaded to fix camera widgets being disabled on Global hardware variants.
While it no longer disables the widgets, in order to re-enabled the widgets that were already disabled, you'll need to run 2 commands:

23.4.2 is flawless on my Mi 11 Ultra. Fluid and stable. Congratulations Developers! Good job

Last edited:
Reactions: kcorrea1
Drains fast when 5G mobile only but flawless if WiFi or 2G/3G/4G connected. Poco F3
Seems almost the same rom as previous Weekly .Dev.
Reliable, UI Fluid but not as fast like one or two months ago.

Green light to go!
120 hz?

Status
Not open for further replies.