MIUI 14 23.4.25

Status
Not open for further replies.
NUWA, Xiaomi 13 Pro. Can't record video at 60fps: option is disabled. Can't select 60fps with 720p resolution, nor 1080p.
In 720p you can't record video at 60fps, in 1080p disable HDR, also in 4k disable HDR to record video at 60 fps. Also even with the original ROM (china) it's like this

Reactions: tobas2
I format all data / in fastboot mode I installed weekly dev Rom.
Everything is great for a while.
Soon after, all applications will be activated : all apps restarted. All system app and all user app. When I switch off these a few minutes later, many apps again autostart . (Poco f4 gt)
Please help me how I can prevent this process?

Last edited:
Actually, since Android 13 wiping Dalvik cache can make the OS slower, because it won't be regenerated until the next ROM update.
So, not only is it not necessary to wipe Dalvik cache (ever), it is also strictly discouraged.
Just curious: If one would just reflash the current installed rom, would it rebuild the Dalvik cache just as it would with a rom update?

Soon after, all applications will be activated : all apps restarted. All system app and all user app. When I switch off these a few minutes later, many apps again autostart . (Poco f4 gt)
.... Solved. I'm going to temporarily go stable.

Last edited:
Good afternoon, I have the week, because on my pc it connects and disconnects to transfer files it is the "fuxi" however the laptop recognizes it perfectly.

I wonder if it would make a difference if Google Maps was a system app

Before getting on xiaomi.eu ROM, I had no issues in MIUI 13 where Google Maps was a system app

Now with xiaomi.eu's MIUI 14 ROM, this issue persists with Google Maps (not a system app). However I didn't flash the official MIUI 14 Stable ROM to test.

--
Sent from my Mi 11 Ultra (star)
What's wrong with maps?

The direction beam (showing which direction one is facing) does not show.

And low compass accuracy (as per Google Maps) again.

--
In my Mi11 after 14.0.8, the bug has been appearing for a period.

It has been happening in weekly rom from 4.02 to now as well.

My solution for Mi11 is recovering your device to 14.0.8.

But for Mi11u, you have to try the historical roms to find out the normal condition in Google map.

Good luck

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-05-07-11-19-25-396_com.google.android.apps.maps-edit.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-05-07-11-19-25-396_com.google.android.apps.maps-edit.jpg
    119.1 KB · Views: 158
  • Screenshot_2023-05-07-11-20-03-906_com.android.settings-edit.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-05-07-11-20-03-906_com.android.settings-edit.jpg
    140 KB · Views: 155
Hello, when i boot phone, appear "app org.codeaurora.ims still interrupt"

How can i solve It please?
Thanks

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-05-07-10-47-56-811_com.miui.home~2.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-05-07-10-47-56-811_com.miui.home~2.jpg
    134.4 KB · Views: 159
Hello, when i boot phone, appear "app org.codeaurora.ims still interrupt"

How can i solve It please?
Thanks
Clear the apps data & cache.
Related to G-Camera maybe.

This isn't a ROM issue but an app issue more likely.

--

Hi all! I've just updated to this weekly on my Mi11 Ultra to stay closer to the latest Android patch level.

My SafetyNet is passing fine but my Santander banking app won't load due to an unlocked Bootloader. HSBC works however. The stable EU version worked fine.

Does anyone have any ideas please?

Hi all! I've just updated to this weekly on my Mi11 Ultra to stay closer to the latest Android patch level.

My SafetyNet is passing fine but my Santander banking app won't load due to an unlocked Bootloader. HSBC works however. The stable EU version worked fine.

This isn't a general discussion thread. Your bootloader is in fact unlocked so it's no big surprise that some apps know how to detect that.

Reactions: KGVER

try rename TWRP folder on your internal storage..

Reactions: KGVER
I succeeded on the third try!
I got something wrong. I'm sorry I wrote a lot / thought little.

Last edited:
From 23.4.17 till this one, battery and other safety notifications cannot be disabled.

You disable them but when exit menu and return, they're still enabled. (xiaomi 12X)
Anyone can confirm this bug?

I just switched from Mi 11 Pro latest stable to latest weekly and it's so much better, so thank you to the devs.

Notifications are working, battery drain seems to be higher but maybe it will need some days.

There is still one bug with the dual apps:
If an app is forwarding to chrome during the sign in process it's not working when chrome is forwarding back to the app after I typed in my log in details. So in the end I have to interrupt sign in process.
It looks like the second instance of the dual app is receiving log in details from the first instance because app in chrome is saying "welcome back xxx, do you want to sign in again?". So some data is in the app cache which is wrong and is disturbing the sign in process in the second instance.
Can someone check it?

Status
Not open for further replies.