MIUI 14 23.5.8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, having a "charging loop" when connecting charger on 13u.
Did a clean install again and when I connect a charger it enters on a loop of charging connection and charging disconnection.
It's happened with 2 different charger's and connected to laptop usb.

Video with the issue:

Thanks

Last edited:
devs, I have a question about the 12s leica camera.
my eu rom 12s mayfly leica camera doesn't have the special 35mm / 50mm / 90mm portrait zoom modes.
I used to have a stock Chinese 12s ultra which had those modes.
I've never used a 12s mayfly with stock Chinese rom so can't tell if this is normal that it doesn't have that camera feature or not.

do you know if it's a stock Chinese feature or just that the 12s mayfly doesn't support it?

Thanks a mill,
Michael
12S is not the same as 12S Pro or 12S Ultra. Yes, what you're seeing is normal.

Reactions: KGVER
Hi guys,

just a quick question.
Will the Poco F5 be added to the weekly branch?
I'm just wondering that there is a stable release for the F5 but no weekly. Only the "bigger brother" F5 Pro has yet been added to the weekly releases.

Hi, having a "charging loop" when connecting charger on 13u.
Did a clean install again and when I connect a charger it enters on a loop of charging connection and charging disconnection.
It's happened with 2 different charger's and connected to laptop usb.

Video with the issue:

Thanks
I'm with you. And the gyroscope is dead, too. Stable and dev give the same results.

Last edited:
Reactions: pjgoncalves
I use a fitness watch, I have two of them. There are no problems! Judging by your message, this problem is most likely in the application that controls the clock or in the clock itself. Try deleting the app and resetting the watch settings and then set everything up again
Thank you very much for your help, I use Amazfit T-Rex, it does this phenomenon, I did what you suggested, the problem is the same: 1 Active chat-head conversation, Active chat-head conversation start, these are thrown by the watch, but I can't see the content of the message

Hi guys,

just a quick question.
Will the Poco F5 be added to the weekly branch?
I'm just wondering that there is a stable release for the F5 but no weekly. Only the "bigger brother" F5 Pro has yet been added to the weekly releases.
Unknown. Ask Xiaomi.

Reactions: KGVER
Poco F4 GT
In daily use, it works smoothly. Everything is well optimized. In my opinion, the best so far.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-05-13-09-28-16-627_com.android.updater.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-05-13-09-28-16-627_com.android.updater.jpg
    188.8 KB · Views: 192
on xm12 cupid , everything still ok,
only mi fitness cannot pair with mi watch.
i do downgrade mi fitness with adb, but still cannot pair. plz help to solve this.
thanks dev

Hello, everyone. Can someone give me the APK of the system launcher of this beta?. I don't know if I explain myself

on xm12 cupid , everything still ok,
only mi fitness cannot pair with mi watch.
i do downgrade mi fitness with adb, but still cannot pair. plz help to solve this.
thanks dev
Hi,

can you check Contacts and Dialer app? There are cyrill letters in this app on my Cupid.
I use Zepp and it works well.

since i installed it on my 12 pro (zeus), voLTE and voWiFi don't work. can provide extra info if needed.
looking at all other screenshots here and none of them having either icon, i presume it's a ROM issue

I've noticed that since I joined the weekly build when recording video at any setting other than 60 fps, the video stutters / lags. Does anyone have any idea how to fix it?

anyone installed on MI 11 Ultra or Pro? how did it go? any issues? i am in stable and planning to move here. Please share your experience on current version. Much appriciated. Thanks

It was the theme...
thanks sir before.
i try change the theme by default, and clear ceace contact & dialer app
and try connect again, but still cannot pair.

i facing this problem since MIUI14 23.4.10

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2023-05-15 at 17.54.34.jpg
    WhatsApp Image 2023-05-15 at 17.54.34.jpg
    67.4 KB · Views: 142
Last edited:
Hi all guys, first of all a huge thanks to the developers for the continuous effort and work, and thanks also to BioLorenz for the translation into my language. I just updated my 13 pro without any problem via twrp. I don't notice any anomaly, some words in English in the gallery still to be corrected but it's linked to synchronization with the cloud, so I don't know if it's a real translation error, otherwise everything is smooth, actually for my use I have not noticed any anomaly even in the previous update. For users who have the same smartphone as me, I can confirm that the compass, g pay and headphones work correctly

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2023-05-15 at 18.30.06.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2023-05-15 at 18.30.06.jpeg
    166.3 KB · Views: 148
Reactions: pidgeo
Guys.

I had 2x bootloop here on my Xiaomi 12 Pro 'zeus' with this weekly build.

The first time was watching a movie through Paramont+
The second time was sending an audio via Whatsapp.

Has anyone else had this experience?

Hi, I'm a Chinese user and happy to use the ROM from eu.
As a Chinese user, I really like the simplicity, efficiency and anti-advertising features of eu rom, but there are also some constraints, which are manifested in the following aspects.
1. Due to policy restrictions, access to google service/FCM is limited, we prefer to use mipush instead.
2. Hope to add Xiao Ai's power button wake-up function (currently only supports waking up Google voice assistant)
3. It is hoped that Mi Wallet APP supports NFC card simulation. This function is really useful and is used to simulate various types of cards.
I think these features are not needed by every user, so they don't need to be enabled by default, but added as optional features.
These functions can actually be solved by flashing the module through magisk after rooting, but I don’t want to do this, I don’t want the device to be rooted under any circumstances

Reactions: dennys.sobrinho
Hi, I'm a Chinese user and happy to use the ROM from eu.
As a Chinese user, I really like the simplicity, efficiency and anti-advertising features of eu rom, but there are also some constraints, which are manifested in the following aspects.
1. Due to policy restrictions, access to google service/FCM is limited, we prefer to use mipush instead.
2. Hope to add Xiao Ai's power button wake-up function (currently only supports waking up Google voice assistant)
3. It is hoped that Mi Wallet APP supports NFC card simulation. This function is really useful and is used to simulate various types of cards.
I think these features are not needed by every user, so they don't need to be enabled by default, but added as optional features.
These functions can actually be solved by flashing the module through magisk after rooting, but I don’t want to do this, I don’t want the device to be rooted under any circumstances
Xiaomi.eu is an international ROM. If something is unusable internationally, we have no use for it.

Reactions: kfluous
Xiaomi 13 Pro NUWA, can't record video at 60fps at any resolution (720p, 1080p with no 60fps option) with and without HDR activated.

Status
Not open for further replies.