MIUI 14 23.9.18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry guys, I didn't quite understand the meaning:
With:
"It's the last Android 13 update for Xiaomi 13, Xiaomi 13 Pro, Xiaomi 13 Ultra, Redmi K60 Pro and Redmi K60/POCO F5 Pro. Next update will be based on Android 14."
and
"Next update for rest of devices will be released on 13/14 October (Chinese holidays)."

Do you mean that for Xiaomi 13, Xiaomi 13 Pro, Xiaomi 13 Ultra, Redmi K60 Pro and Redmi K60/POCO F5 Pro, the next updates, in addition to being based on Andoird 14, will also be released on 13/14 October?
No, they just said the update will be based on Android 14, with no date.

О, я думал, вы, ребята, можете позвонить, какая функция входит в стабильную версию, а какая — еженедельную.:(
Единственное, почему я хотел кастомную прошивку, это автоматизация, но еженедельно не работает с банковскими приложениями без рутирования.
СThere is a weekly firmware update, no root installed, banking applications work.

Reactions: timbook2
There is a weekly firmware update, no root installed, banking applications work.
When I switched to the weekly rom, Google Pay stopped working and couldn't add my card to it for security reasons. Should Google Pay work with weekly rom aswell?

NFC is not showing up in my redmi note 12. I have checked everywhere but nothing. Is there any other way I can get it ?

NFC is not showing up in my redmi note 12. I have checked everywhere but nothing. Is there any other way I can get it ?
But there is no such thing mentioned will buying the product there is no NFC in it. Infated the time I was buying it, it was mentioned that there is NFC support.

No. NFC is a HW thing. You probably purchased a device without NFC.
Are you hard of understanding or trying to be to smart.
Gogocar62 if you can't help stop fooling people.
While buying the phone you people have updated wrong information and then telling me how is my post relate to whether the given device has NFC or not?
This is the first time I bought unbranded phone and have this issue. And for your kind information all branded phones come with NFC unlike this one.

• Haha
Reactions: gogocar62
Of course. It works the same on both Stable and Weekly ROMs.
Whaaaaattt, what did I then do wrong? I installed the weekly ROM with fastboot onto the stable ROM and checked my device integrity and I didn't even have basic integrity. I didn't just Update, i've wiped and installed it clean

While buying the phone you people have updated wrong information and then telling me how is my post relate to whether the given device has NFC or not?
This is the first time I bought unbranded phone and have this issue. And for your kind information all branded phones come with NFC unlike this one.
"Unbranded"? Xiaomi is a tech giant. The hell are you smoking?

And do you know that this website is about a custom ROM created by a group of enthusiasts? It has no connection with Xiaomi. If you want to complain or cry that you bought the wrong model, go to the official Xiaomi website. ;)

What's wrong with the compass? The Google Maps direction issue was a Google issue.
Yes. I know that was fixed via security patch, mi pad still received only update from may 2023 (ultra flagman tablet for 1000$). Broken patch was in january. I did feedback here in January and directly to xiaomi about this issue. In march i received access to official closed group of xiaomi where i could track how solving issues and what you think xiaomi decided to contact google only in June (bug had lowest priority). After 8 ping-pongs xiaomi-google, google did patch special for tech-giant xiaomi (other brands were not affected) . Like for me It's terrible.

Yes. I know that was fixed via security patch, mi pad still received only update from may 2023 (ultra flagman tablet for 1000$). Broken patch was in january. I did feedback here in January and directly to xiaomi about this issue. In march i received access to official closed group of xiaomi where i could track how solving issues and what you think xiaomi decided to contact google only in June (bug had lowest priority). After 8 ping-pongs xiaomi-google, google did patch special for tech-giant xiaomi (other brands were not affected) . Like for me It's terrible.
Then switch to another brand...

Reactions: delboy
On Xiaomi 13 pro nuwa, the gplay not certified and antivirus still stuck for past few updates until now. Thank you.

Does the update for Android 14 mean MIUI 15?
You can read from the ROM zip name.
When they're named like (so far):
xiaomi.eu_multi_XM12_V14.0.23.9.18.DEV_v14-13.zip

They mean MIUI 14, Android 13.zip

If/when the name will end by 14.zip, it will mean Android 14

If/when the name will have v15, it will mean MIUI 15

Hence v15-14.zip will mean MIUII 15, Android 14
(v15-13.zip will mean MIUI 15, Android 13 - if there will be devices for whom Xiaomi will update MIUI to 15, but keeping Android 13 - it depends on Xiaomi, not on Xiaomi.eu)

You can read from the ROM zip name.
When they're named like (so far):
xiaomi.eu_multi_XM12_V14.0.23.9.18.DEV_v14-13.zip

They mean MIUI 14, Android 13.zip

If/when the name will end by 14.zip, it will mean Android 14

If/when the name will have v15, it will mean MIUI 15

Hence v15-14.zip will mean MIUII 15, Android 14
(v15-13.zip will mean MIUI 15, Android 13 - if there will be devices for whom Xiaomi will update MIUI to 15, but keeping Android 13 - it depends on Xiaomi, not on Xiaomi.eu)
Thank you.
I think I understand about that.
I just wanted to know if the next update is v14-14.zip or v15-14.zip.

Status
Not open for further replies.