HyperOS 1.0 24.1.1/2/3

Status
Not open for further replies.
In my experience, everything still works so far. Nothing to complain. But it's a good idea to enable usb debug and friends before updating.

First of all, I recommend to enable USB debugging before updating.
For me, after the update the Launcher crashed constantly so I had to use the adb fixappcrash and after rebooting everything works fine.
I want to warn that the update will factory reset the launcher, in case you want to take a screenshot of the layout of your icons.

Apart from this inconvenience the ROM works quite well, I dare say that the performance has improved, I also want to comment that it is already fully translated into Spanish. Thank you very much for your effort, greetings.

Last edited:
Fuxi, clean flashed.
- Can't sign into Mi account with google account, app crashes, booted out to previous screen. Using email instead returns success but once finished syncing it wouldn't let me sign out. Again, return crashes.
- Notes & frequent phrases sync fail still persists.
- Privacy protection > Privacy protection measures crashes.
Log recorded at signing out Mi account.

Picsart_24-01-07_02-01-55-512.jpg
Screenshot_2024-01-07-01-43-11-164_com.miui.cloudservice.jpg

Attachments

• log_fuxi_V816.0.24.1.1.DEV.txt
    512.1 KB · Views: 50
Last edited:
I have two shennong phones and somehow in one device update went perfectly fine, not a single crash after reboot from fastboot update. In the second device system was crashing but it was fixed with the adb shell pm compile -a -f -r cmdline --full command and restoring system launcher from a backup I did prior to updating.

First device is mine and have more apps and mess with settings a lot more than on the second device wich is owned by my wife, so not really sure what is the difference that made first device to not have any issue and second device having system crash. The only difference I can think of is that my phone language is in English an my wife phone is in Spanish, next time I will change my wife phone to English and see how the update goes.

Reactions: mav744
To my mind luck of update depends on logon to both miui and google account or just to only google. If you logged to Miui and google you have troubles

• Haha
Reactions: donmarkoni
To my mind luck of update depends on logon to both miui and google account or just to only google. If you logged to Miui and google you have troubles
That's not true, i am logged in in both and doesn't have Problems. No crash except gallery. I think it depends on the apps you are using and what you have done with your phone and how it is setup.

Gesendet von meinem 2210132G mit Tapatalk

Everything working ok in shennong.

Dirty flash with fastboot update.

It was necessary to run the first adb command to stop crashes and have everything working smooth, so remember to enable USB Debugging before update.

To avoid losing your launcher layout, remember to make a backup in Mi Cloud. It is fast and easy.

Thanks devs!

Reactions: Gibraine
Mi13 Ultra = First Black Screen, then i launched .bat FixAppCrash & all went back except that my homescreen got reset made a screen restore.
Now only one thing that keeps on crashing : Gallery.
I tried launch your fix, but it goes error as below :

Attachments

• XXX.PNG
    XXX.PNG
    56.9 KB · Views: 87
  • Haha
Reactions: Bec de Xorbin
Mondrian here, got black screen but after running the adb command and restarting everything seems to be working fine.

Idk if it does something, but i run the FixAppCrash as administrator just in case.

Mi13 Ultra = First Black Screen, then i launched .bat FixAppCrash & all went back except that my homescreen got reset made a screen restore.
Now only one thing that keeps on crashing : Gallery.
I tried launch your fix, but it goes error as below :
You need to enable both USB Debugging and USB Debugging (Security settings).

Nuwa - no root
I am not sure about all of the problems that some people are experiencing ... I did my normaly update with TWRP (with cleaning first, and then clearing cache and Dalvik).
I have no problems at all. Gallery is working fine, and Wallet is loading OK, so I will have to try it out and buy something, but I don't expect any problems.

I'll try an experiment, and also do the update through Fastboot.

I can't start google calculator since update HyperOS.

I run successfully the FixAppCrash.bat but without success.

I removed and install the latest version of it.
No success.

Any idea to solve this problem?

And switch to Xiaomi calculator but I am interested in fixing bugs.

Attachments

• IMG_20240106_225708.jpg
    IMG_20240106_225708.jpg
    417.3 KB · Views: 99
  • IMG_20240106_225823.jpg
    IMG_20240106_225823.jpg
    520.3 KB · Views: 97
  • IMG_20240106_225752.jpg
    IMG_20240106_225752.jpg
    486 KB · Views: 93
Status
Not open for further replies.