HyperOS 1.0 24.1.15/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
ISHTAR here, all went smoothly as usual, except I have Google constantly accessing my location. And I mean the Google App. I cleared its cache, data, force stopped it, nothing. It auto starts and keeps accessing location. And of course I have a constant green dot in the status bar, and the battery drain it's beyond imagination, like 1% every 2 minutes.
I literally did nothing except update the system via fastboot as usual.

EDIT: I uninstalled app updates and then reupdated via Play Store, the location dot went away even with the app open. Maybe there were some sort of conflicts? I'll leave it here so if someone happens to have the same issue he/she'll know what to do

Last edited:
Reactions: Abraham. and KGVER
Mi 14 pro on latest 1.0.24.1.16, Android Auto not working and can't connect to windows in spite of installing drivers.

Still experiencing issues with the unlock screen not fading/the live wallpaper applied still playing when the unlock screen (keyboard) appears on the Mondrian firmware. Some system notifications such as the DND mode notification are completely transparent. There is no box around them

Last edited:
Mi 14 pro on latest 1.0.24.1.16, Android Auto not working and can't connect to windows in spite of installing drivers.

1. Is Android Auto installed as system app on Xiaomi.eu ROM by default?
2. Otherwise, I read that you need to systemize it using magisk first if you have root access. then only android auto will work.

I'm following closely to see if android auto can work via this route cause I desperately need it on my xiaomi 14 pro T_T

Reactions: Yucatan96
1. Is Android Auto installed as system app on Xiaomi.eu ROM by default?
2. Otherwise, I read that you need to systemize it using magisk first if you have root access. then only android auto will work.

I'm following closely to see if android auto can work via this route cause I desperately need it on my xiaomi 14 pro T_T
Yes, it is by default installed with ROM

Reactions: codenchips
Hi, xiaomi 13 ultra, Updated on top of the previous version. When installing Magisk there is a cyclic reboot
expand...
perhaps a module is not compatible…. delete it

First possibility:

use this tool you can install it with "twrp":
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Second possibility:
  • Go to the ‘Advanced’ menu in TWRP
  • Select ‘File Manager’ to launch the in-built file manager
  • Navigate to ‘/data/adb/modules’ directory where the installed modules are present.
  • You shall see folders by names of the modules installed on your phone
  • Open the folder of the Magisk Module that you want to delete and tap on the button at the bottom-right of the screen.
  • Select ‘Delete’ from the list of available actions
  • Finally, swipe the button on the screen to confirm the action and delete the Magisk Module from your phone
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Third possibility:

Safe Mode
(This is not the "Recovery mode" or the "Fastboot mode" )
In case your phone shows a lot of errors and you cant handle them because there are a lot of pop up windows or you want to deinstall something from magisk as example ... try the "safe mode" only some important standard apps will be loaded:
  1. Power off your Android device and then power it on. You can also use the Reboot or Restart option.
  2. You will see the Powered by Android logo and MI logo on the boot screen, If they disappear and the Screen ist black, press and hold the Volume Down key down so long till system ist loaded
  3. The System will load and you will see a watermark... Safe mode
  4. Deinstall the app with the error / analyze the root cause of the issue and so on ...
  5. Reboot the phone to get off the "safe mode"
  6. Perhaps after loading you have to disable AirPlane Mode

Reactions: saf.oda
Ishtar here, don't know why but this version gallery still no crashing after one day, all previous version start crashing few hours after the clear commands
I don't know much about the ROM and now when I test it, sometimes it doesn't automatically drop from 120hz to 10hz, sometimes it automatically drops to 1hz.

I don't know much about the ROM and now when I test it, sometimes it doesn't automatically drop from 120hz to 10hz, sometimes it automatically drops to 1hz.

I presume that you are talking about the display refresh rate (set to Default).

Screenshot_2024-01-21-13-25-00-190_com.xiaomi.misettings-edit.jpg
If your display is static (nothing is moving on the screen) then the refresh rate drops. This is detected automatically. (Why waste power on a high refresh rate when it is not needed). Recent processors work on a similar principle.

I presume that you are talking about the display refresh rate (set to Default).

View attachment 50937
If your display is static (nothing is moving on the screen) then the refresh rate drops. This is detected automatically. (Why waste power on a high refresh rate when it is not needed). Recent processors work on a similar principle.
What you said is correct (for Chinese roms). What I'm saying now is that even in your way it freezes at 120hz (the device supports LTPO), it doesn't automatically reduce to the lowest hz.

You don't say what phone you have.
My phone (CN model) seems to work as it should (Default - Auto). It would be interesting to know under what circumstances yours seems to stick at 120Hz, or not drop automatically.

You don't say what phone you have.
My phone (CN model) seems to work as it should (Default - Auto). It would be interesting to know under what circumstances yours seems to stick at 120Hz, or not drop automatically.
1. I'm talking about my xiaomi 12s pro (unicorn), that comment is above and it seems like you didn't look carefully
2. According to you, whenever I use this problem, it will be like this: usually Chinese rom versions, after removing the screen touch, it will automatically reduce the frequency but this is the case regardless ( except watching from tiktok) like surfing the web and other apps without touch, it still remains at 120 hz without reducing

1. I'm talking about my xiaomi 12s pro (unicorn), that comment is above and it seems like you didn't look carefully
2. According to you, whenever I use this problem, it will be like this: usually Chinese rom versions, after removing the screen touch, it will automatically reduce the frequency but this is the case regardless ( except watching from tiktok) like surfing the web and other apps without touch, it still remains at 120 hz without reducing
There could be another app affecting the screen, or if it is a bug, then you could do a LogCat and report it:
Guide: Making a logcat.

Status
Not open for further replies.