HyperOS 1.0 24.1.15/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello ! @ingbrzy On a friends xm14pro i had to remove the lines of verification for "shennong" in order to install Xiaomi.eu , if i run the script without removing the lines is always failing. Weird problem that i am trying only to understand.. see picture bellow !!

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-12-28 234819.png
    Screenshot 2023-12-28 234819.png
    22.8 KB · Views: 147
Also different post if someone actually knows what was the thing that the command "adb shell pm compile -a -f -r cmdline --full " was doing when we had the app crashes at previous versions? What if we run it again with this - the current version? improved performance or mess things up? ;):)

Last edited:
Reactions: Iain_B
NUWA here. Battery drain is significantly worse since the update and Google wallet also stopped working again... Installed the new apk, did all the steps required for it to work and still no luck. Anyone else having these problems?

Reactions: AlexAco
NUWA here. Battery drain is significantly worse since the update and Google wallet also stopped working again... Installed the new apk, did all the steps required for it to work and still no luck. Anyone else having these problems?
(Nuwa - no root)
I haven't noticed any significant difference in battery drain - but it's only been about one day.
The 'new' .apk is dated 15th Jan (6 days ago). I'm assuming that it relates to last week's ROM, not this week's, which only came out yesterday. I have therefore not installed it. I have gone into Wallet and everything seems fine. I shall try and make a payment later this evening (and report back!).
I shall not be installing last week's 2024.01.15 apk.

(Nuwa - no root)
I haven't noticed any significant difference in battery drain - but it's only been about one day.
The 'new' .apk is dated 15th Jan (6 days ago). I'm assuming that it relates to last week's ROM, not this week's, which only came out yesterday. I have therefore not installed it. I have gone into Wallet and everything seems fine. I shall try and make a payment later this evening (and report back!).
I shall not be installing last week's 2024.01.15 apk.
I see what you mean, I only installed the relatively new apk after the wallet stopped working after the update, so that should not be the thing causing it I guess. But you are right, I will wait for the new apk! Thanks!

On current weekly HyperOS (Xiaomi 12), it is impossible to install updates of third-party applications manually (from AppGallery or file manager, for example). Package installer crashes with "Calling startActivity() from outside of an Activity context" error. Only update via Google Play works for now (it doesn't trigger Package Installer for user input, actually).

Further to my post above, I can confirm that Wallet functions properly. I ran the adb commands yesterday just after I updated and Gallery is still working fine (longer than usual).

Just as a point of interest, I still have my original data from when I first received this phone, in mid-September 2023, ie. all of my updates have been 'dirty'. I have had the known bugs, and followed official fixes, but not had any of the other problems, eg. bad battery drain.

Reactions: darki
@Iain_B Same for me, no crashes since I ran the adb commands.

Also the same regarding data. Using my Xiaomi 13 since March 2023, always did a dirty flash and never had "big" issues, only the known bugs.

Reactions: Iain_B
I see what you mean, I only installed the relatively new apk after the wallet stopped working after the update, so that should not be the thing causing it I guess. But you are right, I will wait for the new apk! Thanks!
I don't know what is happening here; my Wallet is working fine directly following yesterday's new ROM - without any further update. I don't know why yours is not. Maybe if you run through the ROM update process again, that may sort it out.
As usual, I always advocate a general 'tidy up' before installing the new ROM, as well as a backup.

I have the screen brightness set to the level shown below:Screenshot_2024-01-22-06-44-57-189_com.miui.home.jpg
From that level onwards, my automatic change of scanning frequency (LTPO) will work normally (I deleted the rom before), and if the brightness is below the level as shown in the photo, the LTPO will not work and will stay on. Scanning frequency is at 120fps and does not change frequency

From that level onwards, my automatic change of scanning frequency (LTPO) will work normally (I deleted the rom before), and if the brightness is below the level as shown in the photo, the LTPO will not work and will stay on. Scanning frequency is at 120fps and does not change frequency
I am afraid that this is beyond my knowledge. Maybe one of the developers can explain this. When I display my frequency, it seems to be adjusting correctly / appropriately.

Fuxi: battery drains quickly
If you go into Settings / Battery, and tap on the graph line where the battery goes down fastest, you can see underneath what is consuming the greatest power. You should then be able to make the necessary adjustments to minimise power consumption.
I always have Battery saver on, but make my own adjustments.

Reactions: ibbbo
Changelog is on second post, I think that message is only about the translations
That's actually the ROM changelog I presume. But there is no changelog I can find for the official HyperOS release which the developers refers in the first post.

You need to enable "USB debugging" and "USB debugging (security settings)" in Developer Options.

Last edited:
Reactions: weihe and Iain_B
Rooted device Nuwa no problems here with wallet and the latest apk.

Is it possible to get a rrs feed from Fuxi so that you can automatically download the file from fuxi every Saturday/Sunday?

You need to enable "USB debugging" and "USB debugging (security settings)" in Developer Options.
Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.