HyperOS 1.0 24.1.15/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you want to install Xiaomi Apps then it is best if you have CN region rom on the device.

Xiaomi.eu is in a package with the bundled Xiaomi Apps. These should not updated by the user.
OK, but before I could install them, always on xiaomi.eu, using google.androidpackageinstaller

OK, but before I could install them, always on xiaomi.eu, using google.androidpackageinstaller
Then it was an issue.

As you can see here, you are not supposed to update system apps. They only get updates with new ROM releases.

Just checked overnight battery. After 7+ hours, I am at 99%.
Can't get much better than that!
I cleared the cache of all of the existing google apps, installed the apk again, than restarted and now the wallet works. I don't know what the problem was before but it's solved now. Thanks for your input!

Reactions: Iain_B
Unlocked bootloader yesterday and did a clean flash from China rom on Ishtar.
I have the gallery crashing bug but not an issue as I tend to use Google photos.
I have a couple of bugs that I have not seen reported yet.
1. Overnight the phone switched from dark to light mode.
2. In battery stats it always reports I have 8 hours and 7 minutes remaining. This has been stuck since last night even though the green bar has continued to move.
Other than that the rom is excellent
1000003519.jpg

Hi there, I just updated Hyper OS on Poco F5 Pro (Mondrian) from 24.1.8(I think) to 24.1.15 using TWRP and now Google Play just returns error message "Something went wrong. Try again." Keeps returning the same error, incling ag a reoook

Any suggestions/solutions?

Thanks

Hi there, I just updated Hyper OS on Poco F5 Pro (Mondrian) from 24.1.8(I think) to 24.1.15 using TWRP and now Google Play just returns error message "Something went wrong. Try again." Keeps returning the same error, incling ag a reoook

Thanks
Find this specific app that has the problem , so , Settings > Apps > Google Play Store > clear all data

Reactions: Abraham.

Thanks
Forget that message, magically Play Store started working again without me doing anything at all. Must have been a problem at their end. Apologies.

Reactions: KGVER
Hi all. I have this problem: to delete the second space I need to enter a password. When you enter your password, the “password check” window appears (Google translation into English) and nothing happens.

I have run the adb command at Nuwa, temporary fixed the gallery, but not longer than crashed closed again..
Any how to make working again?

Reactions: gotty
I have run the adb command at Nuwa, temporary fixed the gallery, but not longer than crashed closed again..
Any how to make working again?
Repeat the ADB commands. It is a temporary fix

Gesendet von meinem 2210132G mit Tapatalk

I'm not rebelling against anyone, but that's something that should be in the user's choice. No one, including the eu team, should be involved in this. It would be better to keep this feature open and use it by those who do not want it. Imposition is never good. Don't we already use eu rom because of these impositions?
You have absolutely no idea about what you wrote. The apps are patched by xiaomi.eu, so that they are translated and working like they work. If user were able to update these apps (that means even the inexperienced user), they would probably cause new problems. The apps would't work or wouldn't be translated anymore. So, they come here screaming about what the hell is going on, but they just wanted to update an app. And I think, user here have enough problems, even with just installing a xiaomi.eu ROM.

If we're going to shut down everything because there's a problem, why don't we use apple? You're wrong about that. Yes, various problems may arise, but still, this choice should be left to the users. If this were not the case, we would not be able to use eu rom. If Xiaomi thought the same as you, it would definitely not allow the bootloader to be unlocked and would say that people who do not know are tampering with our devices and denigrating our devices. If I don't agree with this as a user, I don't think the eu policy is right either.
No, since xiaomi.eu develop this ROM, the choice is by them. If you don't like it, switch to global ROM.
Why would you not be able to use eu ROM, if you are not able to update system apps by yourself? Nonsense.
Didn't you notice that bootloader unlock is not so easy anymore? No matter, it's a comparison between apples and oranges anyway.

Have this become a dictatorship where people is not being permitted to opine about if something should be possible to do or not? Where people is harassed because they just show up a problem or a bug? And it doesn't come from .EU Team, it comes from normal users that may think they do something good for the team while they are just filling the forum of useless posts.

Some people should stop trying to answer every other user posts just because they don't agree with them, let devels say if something is possible or not.

Do you think your request is new to xiaomi.eu team? If you use search function, you will find dozens of clear answers about this.

I mean, look here. Isn't that clear enough?

Reactions: NXTwoThou
Do you think your request is new to xiaomi.eu team? If you use search function, you will find dozens of clear answers about this.

I mean, look here. Isn't that clear enough?

Is Igor a god? Should I accept everything he says and say that he has never done anything wrong. As far as I'm concerned, igor has a very harsh and wrong attitude on this issue. While I am grateful to him for providing these software, I do not agree with his view.

Is Igor a god? Should I accept everything he says and say that he has never done anything wrong. As far as I'm concerned, igor has a very harsh and wrong attitude on this issue. While I am grateful to him for providing these software, I do not agree with his view.
Of course Igor is a god, what do you think? Please, please let these posts finally end...

How to use catlog in adb? Could anyone give me a link,thank you!
What is catlog?!

Or do you mean ligcat? Call (if you have root):
adb shell su -c logcat --help
or try without root'
adb shell logcat --help
(two minus signs) and study

Google for logcat help and examples

Instead of command line interface (CLI) through ADB or in Terminal emulator: app:
su -c logcat --help
(always two minus signs before help)

search and install some logcat GUI app from Playstore (you will need root to use the app)

Is there a way to get gpay contactless payment working again without clearing data for google play services?
Because every time I clear data for it, I need to give it SMS permission again (with miui hidden settings as I can't find the setting in stock) and need to add my credit card to wallet again.

I already tried: airplane mode, clearing cache+data of wallet, play store and clearing cache of play services. Then reboot - didn't work. Only works if I clean all data for play services...

Xiaomi 14

Is there a way to get gpay contactless payment working again without clearing data for google play services?
Because every time I clear data for it, I need to give it SMS permission again (with miui hidden settings as I can't find the setting in stock) and need to add my credit card to wallet again.

I already tried: airplane mode, clearing cache+data of wallet, play store and clearing cache of play services. Then reboot - didn't work. Only works if I clean all data for play services...

Xiaomi 14
With nuwa (13 Pro), Wallet (gpay contactless payment) has worked since I updated to this ROM - nothing extra needed to be done.

Reactions: KGVER
Hi,
after this update I have a problem with silent mode - I'm always using "silent mode ON" and after every call it switch to silent mode OFF.
Do you know how to fix it?

Xiaomi 12TPro diting

Mention only in hope someone to notice it:

Correct display date format at lock screen and wrong display format at AOD display. Screen below:

Attachments

• IMG_20240123_133507.jpg
    IMG_20240123_133507.jpg
    414.9 KB · Views: 84
  • IMG_20240123_133655.jpg
    IMG_20240123_133655.jpg
    446.7 KB · Views: 87
Reactions: llamaras and Iain_B
Status
Not open for further replies.