Status
Not open for further replies.
Try entering these adb commands:
Code:
adb shell pm compile -a -f --full
adb shell pm compile --reset com.android.vending
adb shell pm compile --reset com.google.android.gms
adb shell reboot
Just re-installed this week's ROM, and run the adb commands. I shall see how it goes when I go out this afternoon.
Unfortunately the moon super wallpaper (landing points) has stopped working. Other super wallpapers seem to be working OK.

The 'Google Play services keeps stopping' message popping up got a bit annoying, so I have gone back to last week's ROM. And also Wallet not working played some part in my decision. Also Google Wallet did an update.
With last week's ROM, I went into Wallet, and the message about it not meeting security requirements popped up. So I rebooted and the message no longer appears. So I shall have to see how I get on with last week's ROM. I'll see how Gallery gets on as well.
Try to uninstall the update. It worked for me.

Just re-installed this week's ROM, and run the adb commands. I shall see how it goes when I go out this afternoon.
Unfortunately the moon super wallpaper (landing points) has stopped working. Other super wallpapers seem to be working OK.
All's well. Wallet & Gallery both working fine following the ADB commands.
Edit: I should also have added that the 'Google Play services' message is also no longer appearing either.

Last edited:
I got this problem before and it was fixed in the earlier patch, now it came back again and I couldnt find any solution
It's really annoying but yes I have it too. If you uninstall and install Messenger again it will work as long as it still uses chat heads. When bubbles take over this is when the big appears. Couldn't find a way around it yet

Sent from my 2210132G using Tapatalk

Reactions: KGVER
These Adb commands works for Google Services issue and wallet works fine again:
adb shell pm compile -a -f --full
adb shell reboot

I don't know if it's a bug or a desired behaviour but screenshots while in dark mode get a shade of grey on my Redmi k60 pro

Ishtar here, no issues at all for me.
No popup errors from Google Play Services, Wallet functions as usual (attached is a screen of Wallet contactless settings, but you should check if your device meets device integrity as per developer settings in Play Store).
Battery is great as usual.
I used the fix commands a few releases ago, so maybe there's that? Who knows.
Anyway, all good here.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-01-30-23-17-39-371_com.google.android.gms.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-01-30-23-17-39-371_com.google.android.gms.jpg
    255.3 KB · Views: 99
Reactions: Iain_B and KGVER
Hello! My phone is Xiaomi 13 pro (nuwo).
- The Google play service keeps stopping!
- Google play wallet does not work!
- The Google Photos image download function does not work!

Other: double tap on the back, the flash is missing!

THANKS

Reactions: Panas
Hi @Igor Eisberg what is this toggle
it is not doing anything when touching it and it appears in a sudden

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-01-31-06-26-24-664_com.android.chrome-edit.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-01-31-06-26-24-664_com.android.chrome-edit.jpg
    145.6 KB · Views: 163
Last edited:
I noticed that in the application menu there are permissions, permissions for applications cannot be changed. Nuwa

Intelligent Google Services stopped.
I hope the battery improves with the updates because it only gives me 5-6 hours of screen browsing, without playing or anything. (Xiaomi 13)
but the rom works perfect.

I noticed that in the application menu there are permissions, permissions for applications cannot be changed. Nuwa
Can you be more precise about where these applications cannot have their permissions changed?
I have gone into Settings / Apps / Permissions / Permissions / Permissions / Get location info / (several different apps) - I was able to change permissions. I also tried Record audio - I was also able to change permissions.

Intelligent Google Services stopped.
I hope the battery improves with the updates because it only gives me 5-6 hours of screen browsing, without playing or anything. (Xiaomi 13)
but the rom works perfect.
If you go into Settings / Battery, and tap on the graph line where the battery goes down fastest, you can see underneath what is consuming the greatest power. You should then be able to make the necessary adjustments to minimise power consumption.
I always have Battery saver on, but make my own adjustments.

OFF TOPIC , but you are my last resort.

No matter what i do.. and i mean you are the last solution guys,

i searched over 8 hours and tried almost everything i guess? . I have at my file device manager 2 folders containing 15.000 photos and 2000 videos - total 20k files .

no matter what.. google photos over the period of about 14 hours or more can sync about 8000 files and THAT is ALL, it finished . I mean even though i have google storage 100GB and whole file size is about 30GB .

Seriously what to do? Suggestions about your backups? Your cloud preferences? I want a simple life , a simple cloud sync automatic for my videos and photos for everyday life.. Always problems that are not "simple"

OFF TOPIC , but you are my last resort.

No matter what i do.. and i mean you are the last solution guys,

i searched over 8 hours and tried almost everything i guess? . I have at my file device manager 2 folders containing 15.000 photos and 2000 videos - total 20k files .

no matter what.. google photos over the period of about 14 hours or more can sync about 8000 files and THAT is ALL, it finished . I mean even though i have google storage 100GB and whole file size is about 30GB .

Seriously what to do? Suggestions about your backups? Your cloud preferences? I want a simple life , a simple cloud sync automatic for my videos and photos for everyday life.. Always problems that are not "simple"
I do not use any cloud system; all of my backups are on my computer. Partly because I use Outlook (2003), I use a program /app - MyPhoneExplorer. It links in well with the Xiaomi apps: SMS, contacts, photos, notes and others.

Any new backup system you use now will take a long time for the initial upload. I do my backups several times a week.

• Love
Hello, thank you. It is generally stable for Poco F5 Pro/Redmi K60 (mondrian). The shortcomings that attract my attention are WhatsApp message sending and receiving, delayed network and weak cellular data. Facebook message notifications come from both Facebook and messenger. I use Turkish language. Too many English words. System widgets. It cannot be used, the themes are Chinese and the widgets of the themes cannot be used, these are my impressions for now, thank you.

Last edited:
Does anyone has this problem on Nuwa? The task widget of notes always shows "0 Task" even if there is some contents in task list. I've had this problem since the first version of Hyper OS and I hope it can be fixed.
I have read the tutorial on how to get logs, but how can I get a valid log for this problem, because it is not a problem that can be actively triggered like app crashes? Can anyone give me some suggestions?

Attachments

• IMG_20240201_020314.jpg
    IMG_20240201_020314.jpg
    251.4 KB · Views: 70
I have a problem on NUWA, 24.1.22

When listening to a podcast on Spotify, in this weekly ROM I don't have rewind and forward controls on lock screen.

I already tried:
-Clean all app data
-Uninstall and reinstall the app
-Uninstall and install a different version of the app

The app have battery saver: no restriction
Autostart on
And all permissions given.

Any ideas? Anyone else with this problem?

Thanks!

Attachments

• spoti.jpg
    spoti.jpg
    75.3 KB · Views: 71
I have a problem on NUWA, 24.1.22

When listening to a podcast on Spotify, in this weekly ROM I don't have rewind and forward controls on lock screen.

I already tried:
-Clean all app data
-Uninstall and reinstall the app
-Uninstall and install a different version of the app

The app have battery saver: no restriction
Autostart on
And all permissions given.

Any ideas? Anyone else with this problem?

Thanks!
As a comparison, with jetAudio, also on the lock screen, I have all of the controls available - no special permissions given. (I do not use Spotify).

Screenshot_2024-02-01-10-16-57-270_lockscreen-edit.jpg

• Sad
Reactions: tobas2
Status
Not open for further replies.