HyperOS 1.0 24.1.22

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like to say,this update is very good.
I Used it now for three days as My daily driver.
Everything works,for me it’s like a stable rom.
I have the Xiaomi 14 pro.
Thanks again devs.

I have been out most of the day and my experiences are:
- with some apps, what looks like the Google play services error message pops up (from time to time) and then disappears;
- Google Pay is not working;
- Google Wallet is not working.
(So I have had to get out my debit card a couple of times!)
So far, other things, like Gallery, seem to be working OK.

Going into Wallet, this message came up:
Screenshot_2024-01-29-16-52-58-087_com.google.android.apps.walletnfcrel-edit.jpg
I've rebooted, and this message no longer comes up. Maybe the reboot fixed it.
But - I have had the 'Google Play services keeps stopping' message come up a couple of times.
I don't think that I am going to be needing to use Wallet again today.

• Sad
Reactions: KGVER
Is updater app working with weekly builds? Every time when I push "check for updates" it says you have latest version. Maybe only one time in a year of using cupid it founds update

Is updater app working with weekly builds? Every time when I push "check for updates" it says you have latest version. Maybe only one time in a year of using cupid it founds update
Yes, it's working and written in first post.

NUWA user, after a few attempts like reinstall the debloated system apps (mail, mi backup...etc) and retry install still getting google service crashing and no mobile signal..etc
Revert back to previous version and will wait for next release.

Do you sync your whole gallery pictures with Xiaomi cloud? Especially that we can still use this feature is CN .EU rom like ours, or did you now sync your whole pictures to google photos backup app ?....

Xiaomi phones with official EEA rom have that message at their gallery app.. screen bellow :

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-01-30 000405.jpg
    Screenshot 2024-01-30 000405.jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 87
I still have the option to backup/sync fotos in Mi cloud.
But I don't use it for one reason, if I change the mobile brand it's useless. However, if I use Google Photos, I can access photos from any mobile phone. The same applies to Notes, Calendar, Passwords, etc.

I still have the option to backup/sync fotos in Mi cloud.
But I don't use it for one reason, if I change the mobile brand it's useless. However, if I use Google Photos, I can access photos from any mobile phone. The same applies to Notes, Calendar, Passwords, etc.
This is what i wanted to hear !! Time to change to google photos myself also. So to official gallery app the only thing to do is that? Screen..

Thank you Sir.

Attachments

• IMG_20240130_002701.png
    IMG_20240130_002701.png
    108.2 KB · Views: 88
NUWA user, after a few attempts like reinstall the debloated system apps (mail, mi backup...etc) and retry install still getting google service crashing and no mobile signal..etc
Revert back to previous version and will wait for next release.
im on nuwa and everything its ok

Gửi từ 2210132G của tôi bằng cách sử dụng Tapatalk

Reactions: hewlett2008
@ingbrzy, @Igor Eisberg. Guys, thank you and your team for the ROM, despite the tight deadline, everything is very high quality. I have a question for you. Will synchronization between the gallery and Google Photos work in the future?

The 'Google Play services keeps stopping' message popping up got a bit annoying, so I have gone back to last week's ROM. And also Wallet not working played some part in my decision. Also Google Wallet did an update.
With last week's ROM, I went into Wallet, and the message about it not meeting security requirements popped up. So I rebooted and the message no longer appears. So I shall have to see how I get on with last week's ROM. I'll see how Gallery gets on as well.

installed on xiaomi 14 and everything is ok.
but the weather continues to show 0 degrees on the lockscreen even after running wipe cache and wipe all data on the app settings
Do this:
-Applications - Weather - Enable autostart
-Applications - Weather - Battery Saver: No restriction
-Applications - Weather - Permissions: location: always allow

Do this:
Sorry bro but this not work for me. Xiaomi 13 pro

Do this:
I've already set it up like this and I've also cleared the app's data and cache but it still doesn't work

Dear friends. I tell you my experience. Since I installed the rom, the Google services error continually appeared. And if I entered the wallet, that message that you see in that image appeared that my device was rooted. Well, I executed those commands that the programmers previously recommended for previous ROMs, and since I executed them, the Google services error has disappeared, or at least since yesterday when I did it I have not seen it again, and I even just used wallet to pay successfully. With which I understand that those commands have done something that has worked, at least for now. I hope this message helps someone. You already mentioned those who try it.

Attachments

• IMG_20240130_115004_153.jpg
    IMG_20240130_115004_153.jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 88
  • Screenshot_2024-01-30-11-47-47-272_com.android.chrome-edit.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-01-30-11-47-47-272_com.android.chrome-edit.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 89
Hi,

FUXI there.
We noticed a new sign-in to your Google Account on a Bullitt Group Cat S60 device. :)))

Nuwa gallery works but after last Update comes every 2 minutes google play service chrashed information window

serhat02

Try entering these adb commands:
Code:
adb shell pm compile -a -f --full
adb shell pm compile --reset com.android.vending
adb shell pm compile --reset com.google.android.gms
adb shell reboot

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.