HyperOS 1.0 24.1.22

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a problem on NUWA, 24.1.22

When listening to a podcast on Spotify, in this weekly ROM I don't have rewind and forward controls on lock screen.

I already tried:
-Clean all app data
-Uninstall and reinstall the app
-Uninstall and install a different version of the app

The app have battery saver: no restriction
Autostart on
And all permissions given.

Any ideas? Anyone else with this problem?

Thanks!
Same problem for me with Fuxi/Spotify since the last two beta ROMs.

Reactions: tobas2
OFF TOPIC , but you are my last resort.

No matter what i do.. and i mean you are the last solution guys,

i searched over 8 hours and tried almost everything i guess? . I have at my file device manager 2 folders containing 15.000 photos and 2000 videos - total 20k files .

no matter what.. google photos over the period of about 14 hours or more can sync about 8000 files and THAT is ALL, it finished . I mean even though i have google storage 100GB and whole file size is about 30GB .

Seriously what to do? Suggestions about your backups? Your cloud preferences? I want a simple life , a simple cloud sync automatic for my videos and photos for everyday life.. Always problems that are not "simple"
Why on earth would a custom rom forum be your last resort? If Google Photos has a limitation, work within that limitation or contact Google about changing the limitation in their software. Or at least ask in the Google Photos Help Community.

Google workspace admin help indicates Google Drive has a 500,000 item limit per folder, so you should be way under that. But if their syncing software has a soft limit of 8k, make subfolders that have 8k or less files in each. That's assuming you don't have other limits set.

Olá. Alguém também está com problemas de verificação de segurança nesta versão do HyperOS, no Xiaomi 12 Pro?
I also have the same warning, but it is not stopping my Wallet from working. I used it again today - no problems.

Screenshot_2024-02-01-20-54-10-461_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg

Reactions: fededb
Why does hyper os feel soooo much more sluggish compared to my old miui 14 for poco? I got the Poco f4 gt. How do i fix this?

I think that someone has touched on this before.
Do the ROMs contain the latest firmware and are they installed at the same time as the ROM?
Or, are we expected to flash them ourselves?

I think that someone has touched on this before.
Do the ROMs contain the latest firmware and are they installed at the same time as the ROM?
Or, are we expected to flash them ourselves?
Whatever comes with the official ROM.

"Mi WiFi Range Extender Pro" and "Xiaomi WiFi Range Extender N300" are two products that the "Mi Home" app cannot find. It appears immediately on a Samsung device. I clear the app data and give all permissions. I still couldn't add the devices to the app. I was able to add them with Samsung. I don't know if the problem is caused by the operating system. I would appreciate if Dev examines it.

Redmi K60 Pro
xiaomi.eu_multi_SOCRATES_OS1.0.24.1.22.DEV_os1-14.zip

is there a way to use the always-on display clock on the home screen?

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 93
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 113
"Mi WiFi Range Extender Pro" and "Xiaomi WiFi Range Extender N300" are two products that the "Mi Home" app cannot find. It appears immediately on a Samsung device. I clear the app data and give all permissions. I still couldn't add the devices to the app. I was able to add them with Samsung. I don't know if the problem is caused by the operating system. I would appreciate if Dev examines it.

Redmi K60 Pro
xiaomi.eu_multi_SOCRATES_OS1.0.24.1.22.DEV_os1-14.zip
Try to grant Precise location permission for that app (maybe you have granted only Approximate location).

Status
Not open for further replies.