HyperOS 1.0 24.1.22

Status
Not open for further replies.
13 Pro (nuwa) - no root.
I updated with TWRP after my normal tidy-up - no problems.
I have not come across any apps giving errors - all so far is working well. Gallery seems to be working fine as well and Wallet has its slightly changed format.
I've installed the Moon super wallpaper - that's quite impressive.
How to install sipermoon wallpaper?

Nuwa - no root
I cannot get Text-to-speech output to work properly. English (UK) has an american accent and other non-english languages do not seem to be present.
Google assistant, however, is with a UK accent.

Sourceforge mirror for Diting seems to be down

Nevermind, I just found out that I can select another mirror on Sourceforge.

• Haha
Reactions: MeiGuddet
Please check when choosing the system language: Russian. Are updated apps not being translated?

Ukrainian / Russian
Ukrainian
vJ3rjPK.jpg

nuwa version is awesome, everything works great, no crashes or errors, cool solution with xiaomi account at the top, I would like to see more widgets, calendar widget for example and others. Way to go, good job

13 ultra updated from last weekly rom. So far so good. Gallery seems working, it was no big deal for me though. Whatsapp notifications are still delayed.

Now this is weird - the lock screen date is m/d, but when it goes into the AOD screen, just before it fades out, it goes to d/m. So the date is changing from 1/28 (wrong) to 28/1 (correct). And waking up to the AOD screen, it is d/m, but double tapping it to the lock screen, it goes back to m/d, ie. 28/1 to 1/28. I have set everything possible to English (UK), and the date format shows '28 January 2024', ie. DMY.

This really does need to get sorted.

Nuwa here. Tried a few times. Always no Sim detected with this build. And system crashing. Flashed back to previous build and works fine. Must be my own issue.

Xiaomi 12 (cupid) everything works fine, even better than before, but notifications still disappear from the lock screen, please solve this problem...

Reactions: MX12. and KGVER
Now this is weird - the lock screen date is m/d, but when it goes into the AOD screen, just before it fades out, it goes to d/m. So the date is changing from 1/28 (wrong) to 28/1 (correct). And waking up to the AOD screen, it is d/m, but double tapping it to the lock screen, it goes back to m/d, ie. 28/1 to 1/28. I have set everything possible to English (UK), and the date format shows '28 January 2024', ie. DMY.

This really does need to get sorted.
Heyyyy Sir!!!! Remember me complain about this exactly? Already wrote 3 posts about it, but in my opinion since 3 last updates remain the same , noone actually "cares". By that im not trying to be the bad guy of course , i am just saying humoring that some things are like.........European format - Europe - So we are in Europe etc etc. Before someone says that im ungrateful, Already bought some couple of beers to devs but. (because i do care and i do want to give my "extra hand" to the dev's efforts.

Reactions: Iain_B
Xiaomi 12 (cupid) everything works fine, even better than before, but notifications still disappear from the lock screen, please solve this problem...
Confirm , this "bug" is still remains.

Underline about me, im always respecting Devs AND forum members , sometimes my english are not that good - polite discussion because im self taught them.

Last edited:
Reactions: MX12.
Heyyyy Sir!!!! Remember me complain about this exactly? Already wrote 3 posts about it, but in my opinion since 3 last updates remain the same , noone actually "cares". By that im not trying to be the bad guy of course , i am just saying humoring that some things are like.........European format - Europe - So we are in Europe etc etc. Before someone says that im ungrateful, Already bought some couple of beers to devs but. (because i do care and i do want to give my "extra hand" to the dev's efforts.
Apparently some of these are hard-coded, so it will have to be Xiaomi (not the Devs) who will have to sort this out.

Reactions: darki and KGVER
Status
Not open for further replies.