HyperOS 1.0 24.1.22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently some of these are hard-coded, so it will have to be Xiaomi (not the Devs) who will have to sort this out.
I can confirm for 200% sure, that 3 Xiaomi phones running EEA official rom displayed correctly in Greek , the rom we get at Europe , is having correct day/ time format and as i did mention in previous posts has also completely translated menus in (ex.) Greek my language. -Facts.

Edit: Maybe a suggestion , because we dont have a Greek translator , maybe you can drag the language from a EEA official rom instead of a Global Official rom , thats only a suggestion, i dont know if its possible or very hard to be done.

Last edited:
Does anyone know why whenever I update the twrp on the Xiaomi 12 I get stuck in the twrp and can't start the system? Could it be that I'm doing the update the wrong way?

Reactions: c4rdix and KGVER
xiaomi 13 pro. In Google Play services an error message pops up! when you're on YouTube!
I have just got an error message come up when I plugged in the charger:
Screenshot_2024-01-28-09-53-16-107_com.miui.home-edit.jpg

If it doesn't say how you're doing the update, we can't know if you're doing it wrong or right.
I have no problem with TWRP update on Xiaomi 12.
I already discovered the error, I updated twrp and instead of restarting first to recovery and then restarting to the system, I updated twrp and restarting to the system

Reactions: KGVER
Nuwa.
- Gallery works fine.
- As other users, "Google services keeps stopping" message appears.
- Opening wallet sometimes appears a message similar to "You can't pay with wallet because phone seems to be rooted". I installed latest Google Pay module (24.01.15). Is possible this bug is related to Google Services problem message?

Nuwa.
- Gallery works fine.
- As other users, "Google services keeps stopping" message appears.
- Opening wallet sometimes appears a message similar to "You can't pay with wallet because phone seems to be rooted". I installed latest Google Pay module (24.01.15). Is possible this bug is related to Google Services problem message?
Do you have root? Maybe with magisk? Then you must put google play, google play service, wallet to the deny list. Then it should work

Gesendet von meinem 2210132G mit Tapatalk
f9f7af88af27083948a5d3f084708814.jpg

Do you have root? Maybe with magisk? Then you must put google play, google play service, wallet to the deny list. Then it should work

f9f7af88af27083948a5d3f084708814.jpg
No, I don't have phone rooted. This bug appears since yesterday, when I installed latest ROM. That's why I think this could be a consequence of the "Google Services keeps stopping" issue with this ROM.
Thank you anyway

Reactions: KGVER and mav744
Someone helps me with , what are the adb commands to "clear data" of Xiaomi Cloud? The consequences AFTER that?

Has anyone tried this new version with the Xiaomi 14 Pro (Shennong)? What are your thoughts on this new release?

Good day. Guys, please tell me, I installed the firmware completely, via fastboot, with the Russian language selected, the names of some applications have not changed. How is it possible to fix this? Unfortunately I can't attach a photo.

Hei guys,

On NUWA, in my case, seems Google is accessing my location non stop. Maybe that is because the "Google services keeps stopping" error (I have it too). Force close Google app doesn't solve anything.
In rest, everything seems good - gallery works now.

Thanks,

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-01-28-17-29-09-114_com.android.settings-edit.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-01-28-17-29-09-114_com.android.settings-edit.jpg
    389.7 KB · Views: 81
Constantly getting This message An error occurred in System Ui after updating my Ishtar. Any ideas what is causing this and how to fix this issue

Hei guys,

On NUWA, in my case, seems Google is accessing my location non stop. Maybe that is because the "Google services keeps stopping" error (I have it too). Force close Google app doesn't solve anything.
In rest, everything seems good - gallery works now.

Thanks,
Same on my NUWA.
Deined the permission now to stop that

Reactions: shiret
I'm using K60 Pro. I upgraded from stable to beta via TWRP. Gallery app doesn't crash anymore. Thanks for the fix. There are deficiencies in Turkish localization. Messages app is completely in English. I have a request for the next version. As seen in the attached picture, the folder background is not transparent. The gray color is not nice. It was not like this when I was using MIUI version. If possible, please update it as transparent again. I appreciate all your work. Good luck.

Attachments

• X.jpg
    X.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 64
I have a request for the next version. As seen in the attached picture, the folder background is not transparent. The gray color is not nice. It was not like this when I was using MIUI version. If possible, please update it as transparent again. I appreciate all your work. Good luck.
Do you use dark mode?
For me (fuxi) with dark mode it's almost transparent. In light mode it's like in your screenshot.

Reactions: Iain_B
when I used the dark mode, it was just the way I wanted it. :D I didn't really prefer dark mode. I will use it from now on. Thanks for the advice.

Attachments

• X.jpg
    X.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 64
Same on my NUWA.
Deined the permission now to stop that
Do you have the Security Widget with Akku on Homescreen? Clean the app data from Akku it will solved. Maybe some other widget cause this Problem

Hello there guys, can i just confirm that going to Weekly from stable do not require clean flash?
My standard response:
Typically, going from stable to weekly beta, or vice versa, you would normally do a format, especially when there is a change in version. However, some have very occasionally got away with not formatting. Whatever you decide to do, it is strongly recommended to do a full backup beforehand.

You would need to run the (eg. windows) batch file 'windows_fastboot_first_install_with_data_format.bat' which would do the wiping and preparations for the first install for you. This is using Fastboot.

If you want to risk doing it without a wipe, then you could try the (eg. windows) batch file 'windows_fastboot_update_rom.bat' which would leave all of your data intact. But it is definitely recommended that you do a full backup first in case it does not work.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: KGVER and Shan Lin
Status
Not open for further replies.