HyperOS 1.0 24.1.8/11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tengo un Xiaomi 12T pro Snapdragon
Entonces es mejor hacerlo por fasboot?
Pero tengo que hacerlo desde cero de nuevo?
It depends what ROM you have at the moment.
You may want to read this earlier post which explains about a change of ROM. If you are only upgrading from an earlier weekly HyperOS ROM, then you probably only need to update using 'windows_fastboot_update_rom.bat'.

Reactions: Abraham.
On Fuxi, I tried everything describe for gallery crashing, but nothing works, it keeps crashing, is there any other way or other version of gallery who should work? I don't have even time to edit any pictures, it crash after few seconds.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-01-17-07-15-19-369_com.android.chrome-edit.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-01-17-07-15-19-369_com.android.chrome-edit.jpg
    113.8 KB · Views: 78
какова настройка безопасности? в меню разработчика есть только одна отладка по USB
No, in developer options you can find "USB debugging" and "USB debugging (security settings)".
Please write in english as the thread rules told you.

Reactions: Abraham.
USB debugging is only available in the developer menu! if there is a picture where else to enable usb debugging! post a picture?

USB debugging is only available in the developer menu! if there is a picture where else to enable usb debugging! post a picture?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-01-17-08-34-31-745_com.android.settings-edit.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-01-17-08-34-31-745_com.android.settings-edit.jpg
    394.9 KB · Views: 73
On Fuxi, I tried everything describe for gallery crashing, but nothing works, it keeps crashing, is there any other way or other version of gallery who should work? I don't have even time to edit any pictures, it crash after few seconds.
You do not describe what it is that you have tried. What works for me, for maybe a day, is running the temporary adb fixes.

Hi guys, is there a way to install the Global theme store on xiaomi.eu Hyper Os....? it is just a question, thanks for your answer and happy new year !

• Angry
Reactions: MeiGuddet
Thank you guys, you're the best.
Xm14
Note can't be sync to cloud, did I miss something?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-01-17-22-14-06-670_com.miui.cloudservice.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-01-17-22-14-06-670_com.miui.cloudservice.jpg
    247.4 KB · Views: 60
Reactions: fededb
FYI only , flashed via fastboot v11.1 at xm14pro , seems that everything is working well !

Edit: of course not a big thing - AOD (Greek language) its still displayed wrong date format, is using mm/dd instead of dd/mm , correct example 17/01 (as for today).

Last edited:
Reactions: Iain_B and Gibraine
Could someone confirm for me if the Cast features still available when upgraded to HyperOS?

MIUI 14 => Settings / Connection & Sharing / Cast

Screenshot_2024-01-17-16-18-29-676_com.milink.service.jpg

It depends what ROM you have at the moment.
You may want to read this earlier post which explains about a change of ROM. If you are only upgrading from an earlier weekly HyperOS ROM, then you probably only need to update using 'windows_fastboot_update_rom.bat'.
it depends if you are on stock rom or on xiaomi. eu its explained 3697 times

Reactions: KGVER
Xiaomi 14 Pro. Update with Fastboot without any problems. No errors with the gallery so far. No commands required with ADB. Best update so far.

Reactions: KGVER
Status
Not open for further replies.