HyperOS 1.0 24.1.8/11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello! Now I noticed that the camera works disgustingly, the night mode does not work at all. For the sake of experimenting, I installed Chinese firmware and the camera works great on it, and night photography too. Why isn't your camera working properly? And are you planning to fix this?

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: saf.oda and Rambo15
Hello! Now I noticed that the camera works disgustingly, the night mode does not work at all. For the sake of experimenting, I installed Chinese firmware and the camera works great on it, and night photography too. Why isn't your camera working properly? And are you planning to fix this?
Very harsh comments!
You do not say what phone you are using.
Therefore you are criticising this BETA HyperOS, compared to which chinese firmware?
Perhaps you would like to make an appropriate donation to employ someone to sort these issues out?
Maybe you would better suited to sticking with the chinese firmware?

Politeness costs nothing, and gains everything.
Lady Mary Montagu

Very harsh comments!
You do not say what phone you are using.
Therefore you are criticising this BETA HyperOS, compared to which chinese firmware?
Perhaps you would like to make an appropriate donation to employ someone to sort these issues out?
Maybe you would better suited to sticking with the chinese firmware?

Politeness costs nothing, and gains everything.
Lady Mary Montagu
I didn't offend anyone. And I wrote a fact that exists. Compared the operation of the camera on xiaomi.eu and Chinese firmware. the difference is very big, but I can't figure out what the problem might be because the firmware xiaomi.eu It is based on Chinese firmware. I have a Xiaomi 12S

Reactions: gotty
CHANGELOG

System

Fix - Apps were crashing after a ROM update due to an ART issue

Control center
Fix - Control center and Notification shade overlap in some cases

Settings
New - You can select number of notification icons shown on status bar [except Xiaomi 14 series]

If Gallery is crashing for you, run these adb commands

Code:
adb shell pm clear com.miui.gallery
adb shell pm clear com.miui.mediaeditor
adb reboot
Don't fix my FUXI & ISHTAR

Reactions: lazarvd and gotty
Doing a not so quick search the gallery bug and only temp fix is present to many users including at least fuxi.

I am on stable rom now, but I will turn back to weekly tomorrow. The same problem with Whatsapp is present on stable too. On this week's weekly, I don't get any notification from Whatsapp (sometimes) until I open the app. Do you also experience notification problems with Whatsapp.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-01-19-13-17-46-759_com.android.updater.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-01-19-13-17-46-759_com.android.updater.jpg
    186.7 KB · Views: 94
  • Sad
Reactions: MeiGuddet
You are in the wrong thread.
Your ROM has been available on sourceforge for 3 days

Last edited:
Reactions: KGVER
Doing a not so quick search the gallery bug and only temp fix is present to many users including at least fuxi.
Yes, you are right. Both Gallery and Wallet have been causing problems. The injection apk and adb fixes have been temporary.
I get the impression that Google doesn't like xiaomi.eu. ;)

Reactions: gotty and KGVER
Hello forum . Anyone here with XM14PRO to tell me screen on time with version 11.1? I have a reduced SOT with this version from 8 hours to 6 hours..

Anyone just to inform ?

Hi, i've just installed latest update for Xiaomi 12 (Cupid), i noticed that the only app that cause problem is camera, it "still interrupting" every time i just boot the phone.

I've already informed the guy who made translasion into italian, but still no changes (it doesn't mind for me, it's just for information).

Magisk 26.4 installed succesfully with "Play Integrity Fix" and "Malwack" modules as always , but at first install, it recomend to install and boot in the slot b. When i try, the phone stuck in boot mode only with logo.

For the other info, seems it works fine for now.

I've only one question, but isn't important: Why I can't install latest version of sistem app manually? Thx

I've only one question, but isn't important: Why I can't install latest version of sistem app manually? Thx
System apps cannot be updated manually or through Play store. You can ignore it. It will probably keep appearing, but should be sorted at the next update.

Hi, i've just installed latest update for Xiaomi 12 (Cupid), i noticed that the only app that cause problem is camera, it "still interrupting" every time i just boot the phone.

I've already informed the guy who made translasion into italian, but still no changes (it doesn't mind for me, it's just for information).

Magisk 26.4 installed succesfully with "Play Integrity Fix" and "Malwack" modules as always , but at first install, it recomend to install and boot in the slot b. When i try, the phone stuck in boot mode only with logo.

For the other info, seems it works fine for now.

I have a Xiaomi 12 and the camera works great!

I have a question, I have a 13 Ultra; should we flash a firmwre once in a while to update?

i have a question, i want to flash original xiaomi China rom on my xiaomi 13 Fuxi..... someone can help me with a tutorial....? please
i want to test original hyper os on the dark side of the moon...

Status
Not open for further replies.