HyperOS 1.0 24.2.19/20/25

Status
Not open for further replies.
The settings doesn't work for me. Whenever I enable it, it's disabled after some time automatically (after reboot?)
"use mobile data during volte calls on the secondary sim"
Anyone having the same issue? Is there any solution for that?
Regards

Reactions: Redvex67
Everything works great on nuwa, except the Interconnectivity issue I've been having for the last several updates. Cannot connect to my pad 6 pro with the following error message.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-02-26-23-09-03-923_com.android.chrome-edit.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-02-26-23-09-03-923_com.android.chrome-edit.jpg
    124.7 KB · Views: 76
I am just the only 13 Pro (nuwa - 2210132G - without root) to have problems with the Moon's Landing points?
I have gone back to 24.1.29, and then returned back up to 24.2.20, and still cannot get the Landing points to work.
I have received the following report on the Lock screen template again:
Screenshot_2024-02-26-18-00-39-691_com.android.thememanager-edit.jpg

Either positive or negative feedback would be useful.

To any one having problems with magisk 27 and some bankings apps. Rollback to 26.3, last version brake some apps

I am just the only 13 Pro (nuwa - 2210132G - without root) to have problems with the Moon's Landing points?
I have gone back to 24.1.29, and then returned back up to 24.2.20, and still cannot get the Landing points to work.
I have received the following report on the Lock screen template again:
View attachment 51566

Either positive or negative feedback would be useful.
No issue with moon superwallpaper on my nuwa. I have been using Tranquility base landing point since day 1 with no issues, but I just tried them all one by one and again they are set with no issues at all

Sent from my 2210132G using Tapatalk

Reactions: serg4pda and Iain_B
Please, can someone fix the rly annoying Instagram bug on fuxi, which is here for like 5 last updates? When I enter direct messages, screen itself increase brightness, and slowly decreasing it back to previous level. I tried everything to fix that, but it's probably ROM issue. ( I had same bug on my previous Google pixel 6a and after system update, it dissappear)

Bah - I've lost the Moon Landing points again! :mad:
I tried changing the Landing point after it successfully worked after this installation, and the Landing points ceased to work. It works fine in the animation in Settings, but not on the Home screens. Why should it suddenly stop working, I wonder?
I hope that this is not going to go the same way that the Weather super wallpaper went several years ago and it be withdrawn because it was not functioning properly.
Here on a new POCO F5 Pro (mondrian) moonlanding point is ok. Same with Earth Super Wallpaper.
The Weather Super Wallpaper was my favorite on my old MI 9T Pro that didn't update after the last beta EU ROM.
I've asked on Xiaomi EU Apps group about its renewal but got no answer...
Funny that "Soon more Super backgounds" is still on the Super backgrounds page.

Reactions: Iain_B
So you also have problems with lags and stuttering animations on your diting device? For me it's completely impossible to use this ROM for diting, and the last weekly update didn't fix it. Lags and stuttering animations were very common, especially when I launched and closed camera app, there were large animation delays.
Not really, you are misreading my message.
This rom and all previous weeklies since HyperOs have been extremely smooth for Diting. Furthermore all apps worked and no other issues at all!

The only glitch in 24.2.19/20 Diting is :
1. When I click on folder on homescreen, the folder comes up immediately and the content comes up after a delay of 0,5 sec ish. This is not a big deal but noticible.

I have animation speed in menu set to Fast
In developers Options I have set the 3 Animation options (Window Animation, Transition Animation to OFF).

FYI If you set Animator Duration to 0,5x, the folder delay won't be that annoying and not noticible.

Mistery

Please, can someone fix the rly annoying Instagram bug on fuxi, which is here for like 5 last updates? When I enter direct messages, screen itself increase brightness, and slowly decreasing it back to previous level. I tried everything to fix that, but it's probably ROM issue. ( I had same bug on my previous Google pixel 6a and after system update, it dissappear)
Same here it's because of hdr I guess

Mi Message Feature is always offline when I do clean flash for HyperOs, it was online when using MIUI 14. Is this a normal behavior

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-02-27-16-56-00-483_com.android.mms.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-02-27-16-56-00-483_com.android.mms.jpg
    271.4 KB · Views: 51
Status
Not open for further replies.