HyperOS 1.0 24.2.19/20/25

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please, can someone fix the rly annoying Instagram bug on fuxi, which is here for like 5 last updates? When I enter direct messages, screen itself increase brightness, and slowly decreasing it back to previous level. I tried everything to fix that, but it's probably ROM issue. ( I had same bug on my previous Google pixel 6a and after system update, it dissappear)
Same for me with fuxi, but only with dual app feature.

Installed through Fastboot ,Xiaomi 12 Pro (Zeus), booted ok and feels smoother than usual.. thanks DEVs for fix

Read before you write.;)

Reactions: darki and lato_o
Great update. Running latest stable EU rom build on xiaomi 14 pro. 1 question, is there a way to run adb shell pm grant permissions? Everytime I run the cmd, I get a runtime error. Anyone else getting this error? Not sure if it has been covered. Awesome rom. Thanks again devs!!

Reactions: KGVER
Devs, thanks for this build too! This ROM runs on my Cupid perfectly. Some Magisk modules caused my rooting problem. I had to removed them before the rooting.

Reactions: KGVER
After this latest update on my cupid, if i try to install magisk, It stuck on boot image with hyperos boot animation.
How can i solve It?
I use latest twrp and magisk v27
Thanks guys and devs

After this latest update on my cupid, if i try to install magisk, It stuck on boot image with hyperos boot animation.
How can i solve It?
I use latest twrp and magisk v27
Thanks guys and devs
Remove all suspicius Magisk module before install Magisk. Or uninstall all modules.

Remove all suspicius Magisk module before install Magisk. Or uninstall all modules.
How can i do? Because i can only see logs in magisk app. Thanks

EDIT: I delete the "data/adb/modules" folder and tried again. All work fine now, thanks

Last edited:
How can i do? Because i can only see logs in magisk app. Thanks
I installed a previously ROM version and rooted it. After I removed the last Magisk modules. (If you do not know what is the cause of the problem remove all of them.) I installed the new ROM and Magisk 26.4 after it. After reboot I update Magisk to 27.0. Now it works finally.

I installed Ishtar global edition, fastboot with no root. So far so good. Haven't test GPay though.

I have these questions:
1. Ability to use gestures with third-party? I love Niagara launcher and that's part of the reason I install new ROM
2. Second space is not working: This is not working with stock ROM as well. Any way to add this?

I installed Ishtar global edition, fastboot with no root. So far so good. Haven't test GPay though.

I have these questions:
1. Ability to use gestures with third-party? I love Niagara launcher and that's part of the reason I install new ROM
2. Second space is not working: This is not working with stock ROM as well. Any way to add this?
1. Was already answered countless times. The gestures are part of the stock launcher, which means no.
2. Xiaomi should fix their stuff, not our goal to fix HyperOS.

Reactions: Noctis117
I was tried to connect my nuwa, from xiaomi tab using me smart hub in the same Wi-Fi.
But here is pop up message said about security notice as per attached screenshot

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-02-27-23-05-03-857_com.miui.home.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-02-27-23-05-03-857_com.miui.home.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 68
Hello all,

Just out of curiosity, aa official Europe ROM has been released for X14, are there any plans for adapting it to X14 Pro or still China ROM would be used?

Hello all,

Just out of curiosity, aa official Europe ROM has been released for X14, are there any plans for adapting it to X14 Pro or still China ROM would be used?
When China ROM is available, we use China ROM. There is no moving from one base to another.

Reactions: cyclone111
Is it just me or I've done something wrong...
I just bought this device (sweet k6a) as my secondary phone, got annoyed with the miui 14 ads that come with it, and unnecessary pop-ups here and there.
EU Rom looks promising as they said that bloatware has been minimised and it was based on the China rom which the ads won't work in other regions. I head on with that, and yes it has minimal ads however, the fluidity, and responsiveness, of the device are a little drag, after a month of using,

Hyper OS makes Wave, got interested, went through the painstaking install, and viola, success.
Here's what I got,
1. I got extra large buttons on the notification panel (which I don't like),
2. ads here and there,
3. a little improvement on drag,
4. The themes are not that cooperative.
5. Default apps are hard to find or missing.
6. A little to no noticeable difference in the UI.

I end up using the default rom that the phone has OOB,
The best experience that I had before was with Linage OS, and I'm looking forward to the chef's release.

Status
Not open for further replies.