HyperOS 1.0 24.3.18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Installed .22 Version of Mondrian, same with .18 Google play crash everytime when try to login, play it self doesn't have any issue but any other app that login with it will cause the crash

Installed .22 Version of Mondrian, same with .18 Google play crash everytime when try to login, play it self doesn't have any issue but any other app that login with it will cause the crash
I Have the same problems with google account: No wallet and security app crashes

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-03-24-21-31-59-399_com.android.thememanager.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-03-24-21-31-59-399_com.android.thememanager.jpg
    391.1 KB · Views: 133
Hello, I have a problem that I dont get how to solve

I've installed TWRP no problem, after that installed the 24.3.11 beta build and it worked flawlessly
Today i got prompted to install the new update, and when it rebooted into recovery I got this and I dont know how to get rid of it (Decrypt data)

Any kind of help is appreciated, thanks

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    79.5 KB · Views: 100
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    84.8 KB · Views: 103
Hello, I have a problem that I dont get how to solve

I've installed TWRP no problem, after that installed the 24.3.11 beta build and it worked flawlessly
Today i got prompted to install the new update, and when it rebooted into recovery I got this and I dont know how to get rid of it (Decrypt data)

Any kind of help is appreciated, thanks
TWRP can't decrypt data for Xiaomi 14 series.
Use fastboot or OTG.

Reactions: OJambrina
Mondrian user here, just wanted to say the latest build 24.3.22 is awesome, it feels definitely faster and smoother and the battery performance it's the best I've ever had. Thank you!!!

Reactions: linuxghost
When you turn the Mi 13 Ultra phone off and on, the volte feature disappears and does not come back no matter what you do.
Even if I reinstall the update to fix it, it doesn't fix it, but it fixes it when I format the data.

Screenshot_2024-03-25-05-14-52-657_com.miui.home-edit.jpg

this build does not let to run Ingress Prime app on NUWA.
it seems Ingress app detects custom ROM.
is it possible to fix incompatibility problem through Xiaomi.eu-app ?
thank you.

Attachments

• NUWA.24.3.18.Ingress.jpg
    NUWA.24.3.18.Ingress.jpg
    240.5 KB · Views: 99
Won't let me put wallpaper in lockscreen from Gallery. Fuxi / Xiaomi 13 . No problens on previous rom

Why don't you try and tell the result?
it doesn't help with the current version. I meant the fix has to be implemented in the new app release.
BTW, Google Pay works, but Play Integrity API error (-17)

UPD: actually, cleared data of Play Store and Services and got Integrity check positive. so, Ingress app works again. sorry for a panic. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
I'm on a decrypted ROM. Is there a way to install this ROM without crash install (wiping data and so on)?

Can I convert this ROM (And all the next ones) to a decrypted one?

I'm on a decrypted ROM. Is there a way to install this ROM without crash install (wiping data and so on)?

Can I convert this ROM (And all the next ones) to a decrypted one?
What are you saying?
Tell us your current ROM and your device.

Reactions: katerpanne
Status
Not open for further replies.