HyperOS 1.0 24.4.15/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Generally you don't need TWRP.
For Xiaomi 14, it is advisable to install it before installing the ROM.

if i choose chinese as system language for the first startup, although i choose gesture navigation mode , but after i enter launcher the navigation mode is three button!
if i choose english , there is no problem!

I've a problem. I'm Italian. Phone App, Sms app and updater app are in English. Why? Before there last 2 update apps were in Italian. Thanx

No matter whether I try with the updater or boot directly via TWRP. This time I cannot select the zip file during the update. Even if I select the zip file with the updater and restart the system. In recovery mode, the zip file is no longer available because only the internal storage is displayed. Previously I was always able to select the zip file. Does anyone have any tips?
(Xiaomi 13 Pro, NUWA)

Is there any reason for this?

Yes it is. For XM 14/14 Pro, sometimes after installing the ROM via fastboot, the device ends up in a bootloob. If TWRP is installed first and then the ROM is installed again via fastboot, everything is fine.

No matter whether I try with the updater or boot directly via TWRP. This time I cannot select the zip file during the update. Even if I select the zip file with the updater and restart the system. In recovery mode, the zip file is no longer available because only the internal storage is displayed. Previously I was always able to select the zip file. Does anyone have any tips?
(Xiaomi 13 Pro, NUWA)

You need to update TWRP.

Reactions: KGVER and Murdock61
Yes it is. For XM 14/14 Pro, sometimes after installing the ROM via fastboot, the device ends up in a bootloob. If TWRP is installed first and then the ROM is installed again via fastboot, everything is fine.

You need to update TWRP.
I encountered this as well, do we know the reason for this behavior?

Reactions: KGVER
Thanks guys!

And if anyone has the same problems updating the TWRP from Android 13 to Android 14 on Xiaomi 13 Pro (nuwa), this helped me:
1. installed adb-setup-1.4.3 on my computer.
2. downloaded "Xiami Mi Unlock Tool v. 7.6.727.43" and installed "MiUsbDriver.exe".
I had to connect my nuwa to my pc via usb cable in fastboot for this. The correct drivers were then installed.
3. run Fastboot as described here in the forum using cmd.exe. However, I had to modify the command line a little to make it work for me. My command line was "fastboot.exe flash recovery_ab ./recoveryfilename.img"
I was then able to update to the latest weekly version via TWRP and everything works.

Many thanks again!

if after update bootloop or app error
1.wipe cache & dalvik cache
2.adb shell pm compile -a -f --full
*If there are obviously many failures, please wipe cache.
I was able to solve the problem this way.

Reactions: Iain_B
so i have a question: i have a xiaomi 13 (fuxi) this version did not work on my phone ( apps do not start everything just chrashd)
my twrp version :

twrp-3.7.0_12-v7.9_A13-fuxi-skkk.img

do i have to renew the version although i always install per fastboot ?

if so how is it possible to update twrp without install a new phone ?

Xiaomi 14. The last two updates have messed up the entire system, and a lot of errors have appeared. 1- You cannot send an APK through a standard file explorer. 2 - Photo search does not work in browsers. 3 - Very fast battery consumption, 14% in 6 hours of sleep (before 2-3%)

XM 14
1, turn off the "secure sharing" function in the Gallery app.
2, I don't know what you mean
3, yes, consumption has increased

Status
Not open for further replies.