HyperOS 1.0 24.5.13

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Wallet app on the watch is separate and functions mostly independently from the phone. It only needs the phone app when adding a card.
I use my watch as a backup when GWallet on the phone fails.
Yeah I guessed so but I couldn't find any reliable info online, and I never found myself "needing" it cause my phone didn't work.
This time (and only this time, cause I usually check play integrity in dev options in play store once in a while) it didn't even come to mind to check, my hands were full and it just happened that I paid with the watch, and then I got the "update" notification the next day...
Thanks for confirming it though!

Nuwa - with new upload, SMS now re-linked to contacts. Wallet seems OK as well. I shall see when I next make a purchase. Thanks.

Nuwa - with new upload, SMS now re-linked to contacts. Wallet seems OK as well. I shall see when I next make a purchase. Thanks.
Can you please report the battery consumption after a few days of use?
I have massive drain on previous build

Over time, the front camera stops working.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-05-20-08-48-20-015_com.android.camera.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-05-20-08-48-20-015_com.android.camera.jpg
    281.3 KB · Views: 73
@beroid Please stop spamming the forum by multiposting in several threads.
Decide which ROM you have installed - weekly or stable. Then post in the relevant thread.
Also: There is an edit button, please use it. 3 posts in a row are not necessary.

Can i dirty install from 24.3.18 to 24.5.13 also i noticed that the app gallery change to global version a while ago. Can someone confirm to me that private album can still be use?

Houji battery on this version is decent, standby drain still feel rather high to me and Android System still drain a lot but it's much nicer than previous versions.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-05-20-17-01-49-918_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-05-20-17-01-49-918_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    328.8 KB · Views: 73
Hello, yesterday i download the new rom 1.0.24.5.13 (for fuxi) then rebuild rom appeared i download it and isnstall it. Now again i have a message for the new update. Should i stay with rebuild rom 1.0.24.5.6 ?? Sorry i'm confused...

Houji ok. Battery remaining time now works, also works charging auto disconnect on setted percent - tested on google maps.

On houji, battery remain still doesn't work for me. It's mostly frozen. Rather odd.

Can anyone confirm to me that private album still working on gallery global and can i go from 24.3.18 to 24.5.13

I was review why my battery is drain fast.
I saw there is a red line is drop my battery.
Previous ROM was not drain so fast

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-05-21-04-35-36-574_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-05-21-04-35-36-574_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    358.9 KB · Views: 60
I was review why my battery is drain fast.
I saw there is a red line is drop my battery.
Previous ROM was not drain so fast
If you tap on the red part of the line, you should be able to isolate that section and read underneath what it relates to.

I note that that the scale on the bottom of the battery graph does not seem to be accurate (a minor detail).
IMG_20240521_034138.jpg

Hey everyone,

I still need to flash the modem fix (as shared here).

Any luck it will be fix in the future? It means I have to flash with fastboot for every update, which is slightly inconvenient for the time being.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.