HyperOS 1.0 24.6.17/22

Hello,
FUXI all fine here as usual.
I was wandering if EU Team can fix 0° on lockscreen (italian language) and "Use mobile data during VOLTE calls" that must be flagged on every restart. Not a big deal but these 2 bugs are here from the beginning.
Again thanks developer for the effort they put everyday,
Claudio
Same on zeus with the mobile data

is it possible to reduce the size of 4G/4G+ logo. Currently is too big. previously it only shows on top network bar but after last 2 update, 4G show at the left of the network bar.

Hi developers,

Would you consider updating the security app? Or adding in the "Combo" function into Game turbo. Game players love it.

The screenshot is taken from the latest xiaomi.eu (shennong). The "combo" function is not there.

Attachments

• combos-1024x576.png
    combos-1024x576.png
    99.4 KB · Views: 123
  • Screenshot_2024-06-23-23-25-11-193_com.blizzard.diablo.immortal.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-06-23-23-25-11-193_com.blizzard.diablo.immortal.jpg
    1,001.8 KB · Views: 126
is it possible to reduce the size of 4G/4G+ logo. Currently is too big. previously it only shows on top network bar but after last 2 update, 4G show at the left of the network bar.
I don't understand what you are talking about.

Attachments

• 1719149735534.jpg
    1719149735534.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 111
Houji updated all fine but some banking apps doesn't work as it viewed this rom as "rooted" and not secure. :(
Actually, this happened since last version update. (I already installed the latest EU module for passing device integrity)

Hello. Thanks for the new rom. This is the first time I had such difficulty downloading it. When downloading from Sourceforge, it cuts off at around 20% and there is no resume feature at the moment. Sometimes it starts downloading from the update section in the ROM and gives an error after a while. Sometimes it gives an error because all resources are offline and does not start at all. I've been trying since yesterday. By the way, I would like to write that I tried it with 2-3 different internet connections and computers.

Hello. Thanks for the new rom. This is the first time I had such difficulty downloading it. When downloading from Sourceforge, it cuts off at around 20% and there is no resume feature at the moment. Sometimes it starts downloading from the update section in the ROM and gives an error after a while. Sometimes it gives an error because all resources are offline and does not start at all. I've been trying since yesterday. By the way, I would like to write that I tried it with 2-3 different internet connections and computers.
You could try using a downloading tool, eg. JDownloader2 (free), which will automatically resume. This is an MS program. I don't know about one for the phone, I never have problems when downloading onto my phone.

You could try using a downloading tool, eg. JDownloader2 (free), which will automatically resume. This is an MS program. I don't know about one for the phone, I never have problems when downloading onto my phone.

I wrote this after trying it with extra download assistant programs both from the phone and the computer. unfortunately none of them worked. thank you for your time

Houji updated all fine but some banking apps doesn't work as it viewed this rom as "rooted" and not secure. :(
Actually, this happened since last version update. (I already installed the latest EU module for passing device integrity)
I've got same problem on houji.
I wonder what could be the cause and hope it will get fixed soon.

I had a problem with the last update on the Xiaomi 13 ultra ISHTAR, payment via NFC is not working. Wait for the next correction update.
ISHTAR here. I have no issue. Did you update (Manually, by yourself) the new gpay module? Link could be found in forum.
Update => clear Google play store app=> restart. Wait for couple of hours and it should work.

I flashed OS1.0.24.6.22.DEV_14 in shennong and it seems that Bluetooth LE Audio has been disabled.

Is this what the Xiaomi.eu team intended?
or is this due to a change on Xiaomi's part?