HyperOS 1.0 24.7.28 (Final)

Status
Not open for further replies.
14Pro (Shennong) is generally fine.
The Japanese translation seems to have improved greatly. It would be great to see this translation reflected in the next Stable release.

However, as I pointed out several times in the DEV release thread, Bluetooth LE Audio is no longer available in either DEV or Stable channel ROMs since around June.

Do eurom developers have any information about this here?
If this is a change intended by Xiaomi and not something that can be fixed without Xiaomi fixing it, it may be something that can't be helped...

Dear Developers.
Thank you for your weekly DEV release support.
I will continue to use Xiaomi.eu!

Reactions: amoyano92
Hi,
during update I got following messages: "skip copying super image avb footer due to sparse image".
But in the end, update was successfull and phone shows actual rom 24.7.28. Does anyone has an
idea why I got these messages during update which I assumed as not successfull?

Hi,
during update I got following messages: "skip copying super image avb footer due to sparse image".
But in the end, update was successfull and phone shows actual rom 24.7.28. Does anyone has an
idea why I got these messages during update which I assumed as not successfull?
Sticky post are invisible to people, apparently...

It's really disheartening to see Xiaomi EU's weekly ROM development stop after 14 years of hard work for the devs just because of Xiaomi's "new trend of industry." A huge thank you to the devs for their dedication and effort over the years !

Thank you for all your hard work, I've started using your ROM if I remember since Jelly Bean on a Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc S and then on a LG Nexus 4, the first Xiaomi phone was a Mi4 about 8 years ago, now I've switched to Stable since several years, first on a Mi5 and now on my Mi10T.
Great job guys, do keep up, many thanks from we all!

How is FUXI (Xiaomi 13) experience on last update?
If Xiaomi decides to stop support I will switch to iPhone and cancel my Xiaomi car buying decision.
Who said that Xiaomi will stop support?

Sent from my MI 12 using Tapatalk

Reactions: KGVER
For xiaomi.eu, system app updates are part of the ROM update.
It has been said and explained countless times.

Reactions: KGVER
Sticky post are invisible to people, apparently...
Thanks!

ANNOUNCEMENT:

Today's Weekly ROM release marks the end of Weekly history after 14 years.
Xiaomi stated that the company will no longer distribute Weekly ROMs.

We truly appreciate your testing, cooperation, and sharing of your thoughts and observations regarding the Weekly ROMs.

As far as we know, it is likely that the upcoming, new "beta" branch will be built upon stable releases.
It is expected that you will receive the "transfer to stable" version with data retention before the end of September 2024.

Thank you!
View attachment 53667
We do Appreciate your efforts and extended sincere thanks for all work done.

Reactions: PervizMikail
Now, can i just wait till Stable has a higher version number and just flash it over the weekly?

Yes
Until the end of September, Stable versions will be gradually released to which it will be possible to switch without losing data.

Last edited:
Reactions: PPM-Droid and KGVER
Thank you for all your hard work, I've started using your ROM if I remember since Jelly Bean on a Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc S and then on a LG Nexus 4, the first Xiaomi phone was a Mi4 about 8 years ago, now I've switched to Stable since several years, first on a Mi5 and now on my Mi10T.
Great job guys, do keep up, many thanks from we all!
Im here from galaxy s1 time when miui was only software.

Runs perfectly on Mi 12 Cupid, and has even better operating times than with the last version. Battery loss overnight max. 3%.
Thank you for the great work.
:emoji_pray::emoji_pray::emoji_pray:

Last edited:
These models can be upgraded from DEV 24.7.28 to the Stable version by means of an update (i.e. without loss of user data)

Xiaomi 14:
xiaomi.eu_HOUJI_OS1.0.45.0.UNCCNXM_14.zip
Xiaomi 12: xiaomi.eu_CUPID_OS1.0.7.0.ULCCNXM_14.zip
Poco F4 GT/Redmi K50G: xiaomi.eu_INGRES_OS1.0.4.0.ULJCNXM_14.zip
Xiaomi 12s Ultra: xiaomi.eu_THOR_OS1.0.7.0.ULACNXM_14.zip

Other models will be gradually released until the end of September.
Dear programmers. Thank you very much for your great work maintaining this dev rom over these 14 years. One question, is there any intention to update this post as new versions of the different models are published, ready to update to the stable rom without the need to do a clean installation? I repeat, thank you in advance for your great work.

Reactions: Kydaix
I am patiently waiting for the update for Shennong (Xiaomi 14 Pro).. Thank you for the seriousness and the quality of the weekly roms during these 14 years (6 for me and my Poco F1 from memory). The show must go on!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.