HyperOS 1.0 24.7.28 (Final)

Yes.
Or wait for the release of the "convert to stable" ROM (it will be released by the end of September) Then it will be possible to switch to the Stable ROM without losing data.
I mean we can just stay with the last weekly if it's working correctly, no? If there any new beta builds from xiaomi.eu we can just update without format, since it'll be a newer build? Those are 2 questions :D

Hello partners,
All cycles end at some point. I have been enjoying the great work that has been done on this project for MANY years.
We are all waiting for the news that you continue to bring us.

All my support for the project.
Simply thanks.

Reactions: Blastboom Strice
ANNOUNCEMENT:

Today's Weekly ROM release marks the end of Weekly history after 14 years.
Xiaomi stated that the company will no longer distribute Weekly ROMs.

We truly appreciate your testing, cooperation, and sharing of your thoughts and observations regarding the Weekly ROMs.

As far as we know, it is likely that the upcoming, new "beta" branch will be built upon stable releases.
It is expected that you will receive the "transfer to stable" version with data re retention before the end of September 2024.

Thank you!
View attachment 53667
Will the possibility of rooting be retained?

What kind of question is that ? If the device has an unlocked bootloader, it can always be rooted.

Thanks for all the work over the years. For my Xiaomi 14 Ultra global, the alternative was from the beginning Xiaomi.eu stable. Now I have gone from weekly to Xiaomi eu stable for my Xiaomi 13 Pro Global.
So once again many thanks for all your work over the years. for me from Mi 8 (if I remember correctly) to Xiaomi 14 Ultra.

Guys, I ended up downloading "24.7.28" it via OTA, and then installing it via TWRP, but I have a bootloop, what should I do to fix this problem?
Updater_error_log.txt
"
"

For some reason it's only going into fastboot

I've already reinstalled twrp-3.7.1_12-v8.6_A14-zeus-skkk.img but it's still in fastboot
Captura de tela 2024-08-03 143043.png

My device is Xiaomi 12 Pro ZEUS.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: linuxghost
The newest AI in gallery for Fuxi...

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-08-03-16-57-17-244_com.miui.mediaeditor-edit.png
    Screenshot_2024-08-03-16-57-17-244_com.miui.mediaeditor-edit.png
    1 MB · Views: 351
  • Screenshot_2024-08-03-17-06-31-687_com.miui.mediaeditor.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-08-03-17-06-31-687_com.miui.mediaeditor.jpg
    550.7 KB · Views: 347
Reactions: Josef997
it's a shame that beta dev is being discontinued. rom, firstly, some of us liked to chat around the phone, secondly, it was a little different than the official stable versions full of google applications. Second, these versions were always more stable than the stable versions, and if there was a mistake, it was quickly corrected, much faster than with the stable versions. version. I personally do not like google dialer, sms and some of their other applications, so it was good that these guys allowed us to use applications that are originally Xiaomi's but without any Chinese characters. I've been using the xiaomi.eu rom for years just because I like it better than the factory one that is on the phone. I hope that for now the stable version remains on this forum, so we will still have a slightly different rom. All the best to these people who have been there for years and they do a great job.

it's a shame that beta dev is being discontinued. rom, firstly, some of us liked to chat around the phone, secondly, it was a little different than the official stable versions full of google applications. Second, these versions were always more stable than the stable versions, and if there was a mistake, it was quickly corrected, much faster than with the stable versions. version. I personally do not like google dialer, sms and some of their other applications, so it was good that these guys allowed us to use applications that are originally Xiaomi's but without any Chinese characters. I've been using the xiaomi.eu rom for years just because I like it better than the factory one that is on the phone. I hope that for now the stable version remains on this forum, so we will still have a slightly different rom. All the best to these people who have been there for years and they do a great job.
You're talking as if our Stable ROMs are filled with Google apps instead of Xiaomi ones...
For users of newer devices, this changes nothing, they had no Weekly ROMs to begin with.

It looks like Xiaomi really lost it's pace with updates or got really lazy, weeklies have been mostly out of changes lately, also maybe its for good because flashing new rom every week wears out nand memory faster due to high amount of data being write. Either way, thanks for your work and for keeping us informed, I hope there will be beta stable xiaomi eu branch

• Haha
Reactions: donmarkoni
Thank you for your weeklies,

Im blind or is there no changelog?

Last edited:
Reactions: Motox
Do the admins know how this will be handled from now on? I mean, will new updates be released in the Weekly Roms tab or should we all move to the Stable Roms tab?

Thank you very much.