HyperOS 1.0 24.7.28 (Final)

Thank you team. I been with this weekly for ling time and still eager every Saturday. Thanks for all your works and efforts. Farewell

ANNOUNCEMENT:

Today's Weekly ROM release marks the end of Weekly history after 14 years.
Xiaomi stated that the company will no longer distribute Weekly ROMs.

We truly appreciate your testing, cooperation, and sharing of your thoughts and observations regarding the Weekly ROMs.

As far as we know, it is likely that the upcoming, new "beta" branch will be built upon stable releases.
It is expected that you will receive the "transfer to stable" version with data retention before the end of September 2024.

Thank you!
View attachment 53667
Thank you developers for all the weekly updates so far.

"Stable" and "Beta" written here are "Xiaomi.EU Stable" and "Xiaomi.EU Beta", which means that you developers are still working hard to support Multi-Language, right?

1722780256816.png

For my understanding:
But there wont be a transfer to stable version for example for Mi 11 Ultra or Pro because they didn't ever have beta so I just have to wait for next stable version?

When I update, the network does not work. Can you fix this problem now? Please!
I am from turkey. My telephone: Xiaomi 14 houji and global.
Thanx you.

Reactions: andheartman
Thanx you. When will this issue be fixed? Do we have to download files all the time?

how can it be solved so that there are no more problems with notifications for watsapp?

When I update, the network does not work. Can you fix this problem now? Please!
I am from turkey. My telephone: Xiaomi 14 houji and global.
Thanx you.
Seems you need to Update your modemfirmware, i did the Same and must do it with each Update to get 5G and so on working again

• Haha
Reactions: gogocar62
I installed this update today and my hotspot setting won't open, every time I want to rename or change password on my hotspot, settings crashes, device is Xiaomi 12 pro.

Some feedback on DITING, the previous rom made my phone get very hot and the battery was draining fast.
Since this update it has improved a lot. Not as good still as 2~3 updates before, but a massive improvement versus the last one.

Great job, thanks!

Last edited:
I found that after using Hyper OS for a few hours, the ipv6 connection will be lost, and after restarting, the ipv6 connection can be used normally. Only Hyper OS devices in the same LAN will have this problem, and other Android devices will not lose the ipv6 connection. I think this is a bug

Reactions: kriszut
I installed this update today and my hotspot setting won't open, every time I want to rename or change password on my hotspot, settings crashes, device is Xiaomi 12 pro.
try set EN language in the settings

I had English set before, nothing. I switched to Croatian, and back to UK English, didn't work, I switched to Australian English, didn't work. (Nor did it work on Croatian)
then make a logcat please..

Thanks to the developers. I'm on 24.07.08 dev mode on my FUXI.
Anybody has tested the latest ROM on FUXI? To switch the last version or to stay?